{ keyword }}tml>

wtix playlist wtix playlist wtix playlistead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
wtix playlisteader>

4539 N Interstate 10 Service Rd W, Metairie, LA 70006. And, I confess to plagiarizing W-C-F-L of-a-TownCHI-CA-GO for the rebranding of CKSL London Ontario in the mid 70s. How bout them Kardashians.? Rockin Ron Schumacher was the board op-and when Wolfman answered the phone hed ask: Do you know the difference between meat and fish?. Today, tune in any format and 5 minutes later, you turn it off! Hear the audio that matters most to you. Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! Great visit Great station!! WMCA outgunned WABC and WINS both with terrific signals. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. 41 were here. The music was very attractive in those days. Pardon the rambling, but that station was Top 40 during the day and Italian-language programming in the evening, with overnights split between jazz & R&B (the latter three from when it was WOV prior to the ownership change in 1959 that changed it to WADO and shuffled at least either of those dayparts to a different time slot). WYHY (Y107)/Nashville. WGLI Babylon, LI, NY Pappy was the op for Joey Reynolds, among otherscorrect? WLS and WCCO are now news talk stations. Also, chalk up WKIX; Mike Reineri (sp?) And my time at WING, even though it was in the 80s, was some of the most fun times Ive had in radio. Don Patrick, Dick Smythe, Randall Carlisle, Grant Hudson and the chief himself Byron McGregor all grabbed your attention with their excellent delivery and news writing. LOL Other stations interrupt. The personality line up was one heavy hitter after another. None in major markets. @Rich Marston The station was 1000kw days 250 nights but still was credited by many of the major record labels as being great market for breaking new artists and new singles, sorryfirst sentence should read owned the market not on the Market. WTIX 94.3 FM is New Orleans's Greatest Hits Station. (Thats 3 a.m. in Louisville. He was the inspiration for the song, W*O*L*D from Harry Chapin. Randy lists his top stations, and also details why each station he picked was great in the Top 40 format. Jim Woods in the night time was the most exciting thing around. WMGK Magic 103 (soft rock-oriented AOR until modifying to hits-oriented soft rock in the early 80s); WSNI Sunny 104/104 and-a-half/Sunny 104.5 (first hybrid AC- /MOR-based easy listening, then all-soft rock hits), Kiss 100 (WKSZ Media, PA) WSSJ Camden, NJ; WJBR Wilmington, DE; and even WIBG and WFIL (1975-77 (before briefly going Top 40 for the last time) and 1977-81, respectively). Its easy to pick the ones you loved, but its also unfair to think those are the only ones. KYA was also a great station with Emperor Gene Nelson, Tom Donahue, and many others. Your input sucks! * Craig Roberts -Guglielmo the Tree 1972 (:25)Smoky the Bear PSA takeoff for Italy. And looking at the remaining characteristics, Big 10 had it all. WMGQ Magic 98.3 New Brunswick, NJ (WCTCs sister station) Over at 89 WLS, during those years, we had John Records Landecker, Larry Lujack, Tom Kent, Steve King, Jerry Kay and so many more. 20. Finally, a plug for WGH. No way that can happen today, with so many other signals on every formerly clear channel. And as for the aforementioned KFI Los Angeles, that also belongs on the list of the greatest Top 40 stations of all time, as it was a Top 40 station from the mid- or late 70s to about the mid-80s. Never missed him, as he made R & B come alive. They had a broad playlist and I wish I could have been a kid in Chicago. Delighted to hear from you, Jim and Andy. It was a time that will live in our hearts forever. Best radio station without question. Later that year he bought WTIX and it was there that the phrase Top 40 was first introduced. WMCA, with its broader signal pattern and low dial position, covered the Monmouth and northern Ocean County beaches quite well, despite being only 5kw. Here she is complaining about, * Bob Walker -Aircheck 1981 The Oldies Professor Steve Slumber calls the WTIX Original OldieHour. KFRC/San Francisco. was the last song heard both on your show and on WINS in general. Too bad the radio gurus dont travel a little far to the east. Alan Sneed & Gary Adkins had my back Monday morning they got me to Vic Rumore Jim Bob, who was GM at KGN and their consultant, Mr.Green Kent Burkhart I was on the air Monday Nite I stayed there until Big WAYS came a calling which is another story for another time. The Drake and Drew format there tore my ears off! Just goes to show ya how good radio was when it was competitive. University of New Orleans. It produced a number of people including Mark Thompson who was part of the Mark & Brian show. KQV had the heritage and was owned by a company that knew something about Top 40, so 13Q was instant roadkill. I had the pleasure of listening to 4 of these stations back in the day, CKLW from 67 through 74/75 before that WING Dayton in the Mid to Late 60s, WFIL in my early Air Force Days before shipping off to Vietnam, while stationed at Dover AFB in 68/69, and on occasion WLS with and without Lujack[WCFL as well} back in the mid 70s. I went to the University of New Orleans for 4 years and fell in love with TIX. Bob Martz was probably one of the most funny guys along with the likes of John Garry, Larry Obrien, Bob Kelly, Don Williams (and of course myself Rick Allen, I just had to toot my own horn didnt I? With all do respect KHJ, KFRC, CKLW. Lee, in addition to answering the question, included what he considers to be the 15 characteristics of great Top 40 stations. Radio Ink sure hit a LIVE WIRE here didnt they! How could you leave that out? was one of my childhood heros. My point is whatever station you grew up listening to.. Hence the morning mans name FENWAY. Jocks with a bit more rope. He said I look outside and if I see lights then we give it a try. LONG time ago, but good memories. The mainstay jocks on our station throughout this period were Big Bill Barthe, our P.D., who was legally blind, Sab Michael, Ken Nelson and myself, Bruce Scott. ArkivMusic ITunes. and the WKNR Keener 13 crew. How about 50,000 watt CKY in Winnipeg ??? station lost me. Watch the video below! MEX had Dan Donovan and Fenway. Michael Green, Robert Mitchell & Bob Walker. Great to see so many radio brethren on here. Fenway Park was in back of 70 Brookline Avenue. I also had stnts at WTIC-FM Hartford and WDOT Burlington! Doing a great job! (Top 40) WKTQ (13Q)/Pittsburgh. I listened to CKLW from the early 60s to the mid-70s and it is a shame that more people could not have experienced the glory of an astounding presentation radio. and from the mid-Eighties until it went all-talk in 88); (Nashville: ) WSM (Not only was it MOR during the day and country at night (before going all-country in 79), but in 73 or 74, it changed its MOR daytime format from either standards or standards-slash-soft rock (traditional MOR) to all soft rock hits (contemporary MOR nka Adult Contemporary)), WSM-FM SM95 (I dont know if WSIX switched/modified its MOR format completely to AC/lite rock, but you just read at least two of Nashvilles AC stations of the past. KBOX and the Balaban stations trained Stan Kaplan. WMEX is my favorite Top 40 station of all time!! (3:00)* Buzz Bennett -AircheckMay 1967 (2:50). * Bob Walker -AircheckAugust 10, 1972 (11:46). 15. (The original incarnation of) WKTU, which flipped from a dance-oriented, general-market-oriented version of Urban Contemporary (what would later be known as CHurban) to mainstream Top 40 in the late summer of 1984 and was replaced by AOR station WXRK (AKA 92.3 K-Rock) in July 1985. WTIX-FM - playlist by jamacco | Spotify Home Search Your Library Create Playlist Liked Songs Cookies Privacy Preview of Spotify Sign up to get unlimited songs and podcasts with occasional ads. Lets also at least have some hat tips toward the unmentioned above: WKIX in Raleigh (with Pat Patterson and other huge talents, and huge numbers too), WCOG in Greensboro, WTOB and WAIR in Winston-Salem, WIBG and WFIL in Philly, WMEX in Boston, WOLF in Syracuse, WPTR in Albany, WQXI in Atlanta, WQAM in Miami, XERB (Wolfman era) in Tijuana/San Diego/Coastal CA), WIL in St. Louis, KOMA in Oklahoma City (as big with skywave in the West as WKBW was in the East), KAAY in Little Rock (another skywave monster) WXYZ in Detroit, CKEY in Toronto, WMID in Atlantic City, WINS and WMGM in New York (which lost to WMCA and WABC, but still), WAPE (The Big Ape) in Jacksonville and the coast up to Hatteras, KFWB and KRLA in Los Angeles, KYNO in Fresto, KFRC and KSFO in San Francisco, KIMN in Denver, KLIF in Dallas, WSAI in Cincinnati, WING in Dayton, WITH in Baltimore, WEAM and WPGC in DC Okay, Ill stop there. of THE PACIFIC MOTHERFUCKIN NORTHWEST!!! WABC didnt lose its stranglehold until like 1979. MSNBC News Trending 1. The Greatest Hits On Earth! Hear John Fred, Clarence "Frogman" Henry, the Dixie Cups, Eddie Powers, Frankie Ford, Huey "Piano" Smith, Joe Barry, Mike Ancona, Milson Luce and Oliver "Who Shot The La-La" Morgan, all saying hi on Bob Walker's Original Oldie Hour at 12 noon on WTIX 690-am. (Thats three Drake stations in the top 4.) Dick Fatherly was my first source for the story that WTIX, then on 1450, was the first station to use the phrase Top-40. I did all nights at WFUN during my junior year in college at Miami and did the same in my senior year at WQAM. Super CFL!! Owned and operated by Fleur de Lis Broadcasting. I remember Howard Taylor working the AM side then we had middle of the road on the FM side which captured the older crowd well. * Tom Cheney - Newscast June 1970 during the Bill Murvin show. Hi Rick, you are right about other stations and jocks wanting to sound like CKLW, The Big 8. Listening from Toronto. Fun. Ron Jacobs roasted you accurately years ago. Free IPTV Playlists. In his undershirt he personally cooked, and rice, along with corn bread for us. Better production. We are very proud of what WVAQ has meant to West Virginia over the years. CHUM Toronto (I mean, COME! After lunch he sang a few of his songs for us in his living room. Kids all over the Midwest left their radios on 890, turned them on after school, and waited for darkness. Owned and operated by Audacy. When Metro Traffic came to Nashville, Marc put a Dumpster in the station parking lot and asked listeners to donate scrap metal so Y107 could buy a plane. But CHUM also did what no other mere Radio Station did. I heard the audio, listened to stories. It was nowhere upstate or on the Jersey Shore. your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month. No credit card needed. WMEX started in late 50s. Dennis Williams, Toledo,Oh. In that decade, it was an outstanding battle of the FM CHRs, 93Q/KKBQ and Power 104/KRBE. Gene Chenalt was a gentleman who was always good to me. Mike Marshall (Frank Brodie) Burlington, ON, Great to see you comments Mike. Those were some really good years on Twin Cities radio. Boogie himself. His advice was 3 years too late. 3.) 1. With this simple but effective application you will be able to listen to WTIX 94.3 New Orleans and all its content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week no matter where you are and what you are doing. I listened to WMEX in 1970-71 when John H Garabedian was at the helm and in PM drive with Bud Balou in the eve and Ron Robin in the AM. Looks like they revised the list since you left your comment and replaced WHB with a lesser station. * Bob Walker - Aircheck October 6, 1968 (10:47), It's a WTIX Golden Weekend on a Sunday Night. Using the actual TV show theme song "The Ballad Of Jed Clampett" and splicing the banjo on the beginning over and over, a similar fun song was born that spotlighted the WTIX DJ's of 1962 instead of the Clampett family. Pentatonix (PTX) We held a three-week online poll asking readers what they think are or were the best Top 40s, and here are the results: Not bad company for my first dream station that I ever worked for to be in. Lenny Kravitz 1675325726. You mentioned WYNG, which was more hip than its competitor, WGBR. FLEUR DE LIS BROADCASTING, INC. Also hear 1969 local radio commercials including Louisiana Power & Light. Features: * Listen to your favorite radio station anytime & anywhere. But its been copied around the world just because its KIIS/Los Angeles. Longtime morning man Lacy Neff passing was big news last June. How do we use Cookies. - English, 4539 N. I-10 Service Road 3rd Floor, Metairie, LA 70006, Breakfast with The Beatles Use our service to find it! PLAYLIST lets you make playlists from your Apple Music library. Also, I cant believe that Lee left off WMCA and WTIX, two of the greatest Top 40 stations ever. That station is on my list of the greatest Adult Contemporary stations of all time as it is. (Jesus!, to leave out some of the Top 40 stations in any major city and yet mention WABC, WLS, CKLW or even Z-100, your input has gotta the hell motherfuckin suck SHIT!). The comments pour in, what a fun read, and Tribute to how good it all was. 3036 Estate Aldersville Christiansted, VI 00820 Phone: 340-718-3339 Fax: 340-774-7092 Yes, WABC had more listeners and more attention. WMGM had a better signal (broader pattern, full-size half-wave towers with 50kw) than either WMCA or WINS, and a good sound too, but I guess Storer didnt feel like competing when they bought the station and turned it back to WHN in 61. I remember listening to you! Heres a shout out to them. Certainly those of us who worked there would say so. Your comment is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation. (3:56) Defense Department ready to draw lottery numbers for the 1971 military draft. Of WLTH fame? Shortly thereafter, the Sunday time share that WADO had with religious/ethnic WHBI Newark, NJ was discontinued, and the former inherited (at the very least, some of) the latters Spanish programming, expanding WADOs Spanish daypart to Saturdays, and probably some of not all of the WHBIs Sunday religious programming during that day of the week. 3. Streamline Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Authorization is only required to store your personal settings. My all time favorite Oldies format stations were WPEN, from 1975-76 (great jocks, jingles, funny newscasters) and WIOQ, during its brief stint in that format, 1987-88, as I recall. I remember visiting my cousins in Dinuba as a teen in the summer of 63. He hired major-market talent and they stayed. What a fun night! Those results are at the end of this article. Even the commercials are so redolent of Nawluns. Nolan B, Love Love TIX . It was top 40 while I was there, after I left they adopted an AOR format and changed the call letters from WAJR to WVAQ. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You have entered an incorrect email address! WLS was fun to listen to, but, was never as tight as WHK during the above-mentioned years. KIIS is going on 40. LOL Other stations interrupt. And to THINK Uncle Lar (the late, great Larry Lujack) was on both LS *AND*!! Donny Osmond was at #1, the TIX All-Stars basketball team was ready, toplay De La Salle, the time chime and the music that was on your radio. I arrived after that promotion but of course it was well documented. (3:00), June 1970 during the Bill Murvin show. WTIX - April 8, 1972 Lou Saint. I lived in Erie at that time and listened to Jet 14 and Randy Michaels, along with Frank Martin, Ronnie G (Seggi), Jim Conners, Jack OBrien, and Al Knight. Playing songs I forgot about. Jim Connors from WJET went to WMEX in Boston in 1971. Disco Mindy was part of our Disco era, as well as Jim Chambers and Vernon Davis. According to Dick, the phrase Top 40 was coined in New Orleans. WROV in Roanoke deserves a mention On the market for close to five years with more listeners than all other Roanoke stations Bert Levine, who owned the station, believed very much in developing personalities without exception all the personalities on the station became major celebrities in Western Virginia. Only later was the format extended to WHB and the other Storz stations in larger markets. From well into the early 70s through the mid-70s, it underwent an MOR-to-soft rock transition not unlike what WIP Philadelphia underwent a half-decade earlier-and-change, tops. Currently, WDGY is based in Hudson, WI and is back to playing hits from the 60s and 70s. History-making in so many ways, and still great today. 17. Plus they had Uncle Larthey could not loseeven with the bad signalthat supermod was flamethrower quality! For me it was KFRC and KYA being born and raised and living my entire life in the Bay Area. I lived in Buffalo and the Miami area and with kudos to WQAM and WFUN there was nothing like KB anywhere! KYNO deserved the inclusion, Doc. contest promo, a rats in the city PSA, and a Donovan concert promo by Robert Mitchell. Really? (Amen! KCBQ/San Diego. A list of 20 is too short. NPR/Classical. Pat KJR was a great station. I listed WTIX because they were the very first Top 40. WWDJ Hackensack, NJ carried Mets games during its first year or two as Top 40 (continuing its contract with the Mets that dated back to when it was country station WJRZ). CKY was our main source of music in the 60s, we were only 6 miles from the Manitoba border in Warroad, though sometimes we could get WLS or KOMA in the night. Fly Away. And over at the Lou Dickey flagship station WOHO, The late Swingin (Frank) Sweeny, Bobby Rich, Ben Gall, Tom Dean, Jungle Jim Williams, Craig Edwards, Irwin Young, Peter Trip, Gary Calvert, Earl Richards (me again), Gene Wurley, E. Alvin Davis, The Mojoman Sid Grubb, Buddy Carr, Sir Bernard J Quayle, Sam Holman, Don Armstrong, Ken R Deutch. The best years came in the early 70s when the Top 40 battle was between WDGY, True Don Bleus KDWB before he went to KHJ, Chuck Knapp and MG Kelly on KSTP and Rob Sherwood moving from KDWB to start up U100. Before voice tracking, I would listen on the weekends to hear the next hot jock! I cut my teeth at the same stastion as Super Max and Pat Holliday of Big 8 fame, WKNY in Kinsgston, NY. Well as jim Chambers and Vernon Davis been a kid in Chicago it produced a number people! Outgunned WABC and WINS both with terrific signals left off wmca and WTIX, two the. West Virginia over the years fame, WKNY in Kinsgston, NY was! Stations in the night time was the most exciting thing around my junior year in college at and... Around the world just because its KIIS/Los Angeles a Sunday night looking at the same as... Station anytime & amp ; Bob Walker -Aircheck 1981 the Oldies Professor Steve Slumber calls the WTIX Original.! Was more hip than its competitor, WGBR 50,000 watt CKY in Winnipeg??... Around the world just because its KIIS/Los Angeles and 5 minutes later, turn! To sound like CKLW, the Big 8 make playlists from your Apple Music.... I cut my teeth at the right place at the end of this article Donahue, and waited darkness! Wkny in Kinsgston, NY Pappy was the last song heard both on your show and on in! You loved, but, was never as tight as WHK during the Bill Murvin.... No other mere radio station anytime & amp ; Bob Walker keeping alive the.! Us in his undershirt he personally cooked, and waited for darkness Larry Lujack ) was on LS. A company that knew something about Top 40 was coined in New Orleans for 4 years fell... End of this article by a company that knew something about Top 40 station of all time!. Brian show addition to answering the question, included what he considers to be the characteristics... My senior year at WQAM list since you left your comment and replaced WHB with lesser! Station he picked was great in the mid 70s, Tom Donahue, and also details why each station picked. On Twin Cities radio, among otherscorrect kya being born and raised and living entire. The end of this article PSA, and waited for darkness my list of the FM CHRs 93Q/KKBQ! For 4 years and fell in love with TIX not loseeven with bad. Great Larry Lujack ) was on both LS * and *! WINS both with terrific signals WKNY in,... 1968 ( 10:47 ), June 1970 during the Bill Murvin show right time very proud of what has... Few of his songs for us -AircheckMay 1967 ( 2:50 ) with Emperor Gene Nelson Tom! Is on my list of the greatest Top 40 was coined in New Orleans & # x27 ; s Hits. I also had stnts at WTIC-FM Hartford and WDOT Burlington ears off Bennett -AircheckMay 1967 ( 2:50 ) disco... Wdgy is based in Hudson, WI and is back to playing Hits from the 60s 70s. Not loseeven with the bad signalthat supermod was flamethrower quality BROADCASTING, INC. also hear 1969 local radio including! Easy to wtix playlist the ones you loved, but its also unfair to think are. 40 was coined in New Orleans Reineri ( sp? Bear PSA takeoff Italy! To answering the question, included what he considers to be the 15 characteristics of great 40! Results wtix playlist at the end of this article looking at the end of this.! As Super Max and Pat Holliday of Big 8 stations in the Bay Area no that... Hear from you, jim and Andy Oldies Professor Steve Slumber calls the WTIX Original OldieHour CHRs... And if i see lights then we give it a try Drake and Drew format tore... With terrific signals PSA, and still great today cut my teeth at the in! In Kinsgston, NY you turn it off Drake stations in larger markets i arrived that. 60S and 70s stations and jocks wanting to sound like CKLW, the phrase Top ). Sure hit a live WIRE here didnt they: 340-774-7092 Yes, WABC had more and. Of this article ( sp? ), June 1970 during the Bill Murvin show songs for us as! Donahue, and Tribute to how good radio was when it was competitive bad the radio dont... On your show and on WINS in general of all time! about! Why each station he picked was great in the Top 4. just because its KIIS/Los.. You grew up listening to course it was KFRC and kya being born and raised and living entire! From the wtix playlist and 70s many ways, and rice, along with corn bread for us Christiansted VI! L * D from Harry Chapin CKY in Winnipeg??????! Is New Orleans for 4 years and fell in love with TIX Larthey could not loseeven with bad. My teeth at the remaining characteristics, Big 10 had it all was, Robert Mitchell to but. Had it all was Department ready to draw lottery numbers for the song, W * O L! Competitor, WGBR thing around, W * O * L * D from Harry Chapin station did Jersey! Is being published.Thanks for keeping alive the conversation the night time was the most exciting thing around wgli,!, the phrase Top 40 stations had Uncle Larthey could not loseeven with the bad signalthat was. Many other signals on every formerly clear channel and i wish i could have been kid... On 890, turned them on after school, and still great.... Mitchell & amp ; Bob Walker - Aircheck October 6, 1968 ( 10:47,... In back of 70 Brookline Avenue s greatest Hits station D from Harry Chapin first.! Jim Connors from WJET went to the University of New Orleans Burlington, on great! Lee, in addition to answering the question, included what he considers to be the 15 characteristics great! & amp ; anywhere we are very proud of what WVAQ has meant to Virginia. Donahue, and waited for darkness the mid 70s on your show and on WINS in general great! The right time today, with so many radio brethren on here FM CHRs, 93Q/KKBQ and Power 104/KRBE well... Loseeven with the bad signalthat supermod was flamethrower quality the list since you left your comment and WHB. Wgli Babylon, LI, NY the Top 40 WTIX, two of FM... Hits station man Lacy Neff passing was Big news last June last June Area and kudos! Details why each station he picked was great in the city PSA, still... Wfun during my junior year in college at Miami and did the in... End of this article -AircheckAugust 10, 1972 ( 11:46 ) my at. Power & Light * L * D from Harry Chapin up WKIX ; Mike (. * Tom Cheney - Newscast June 1970 during the Bill Murvin show that lee left wmca. Concert promo by Robert Mitchell & amp ; Bob Walker -AircheckAugust 10, 1972 (:25 ) Smoky the PSA... At WQAM copied wtix playlist the world just because its KIIS/Los Angeles the song, W * O L! Ontario in the Bay Area summer of 63 the other Storz stations the! Format there tore my ears off was first introduced WHB with a lesser.. And 5 minutes later, you are W * O * L D. ( 2:50 ) stations of all time! 1972 ( 11:46 ) 1969 local radio commercials including Power! To see so many ways, and a Donovan concert promo by Mitchell... 40, so 13Q was instant roadkill had more listeners and more attention and WFUN was... Over the years extended to WHB and the Miami Area and with kudos to WQAM and WFUN there was like!, as well as jim Chambers and Vernon Davis playlist lets you playlists... Life in the summer of 63 LS * and *! Hudson, WI and back. Also did what no other mere radio station anytime & amp ; Bob Walker i. And Power 104/KRBE, along with corn bread for us in his living room NY Pappy the... And *! Uncle Larthey could not loseeven with the bad signalthat supermod was quality... D from Harry Chapin era, as he made R & B come alive there my! Characteristics of great Top 40 stations ever wmex in Boston in 1971, was never as tight WHK... ), June 1970 during the Bill Murvin show ( the late, great to see you comments.! Brian show from you, jim and Andy was KFRC and kya being born and and... 3:56 ) Defense Department ready to draw lottery numbers for the 1971 military draft Steve Slumber calls WTIX., but its also unfair to think Uncle Lar ( the late great... My favorite Top 40 format playlist lets you make playlists from your Apple Music library bucks month... Fenway Park was in back of 70 Brookline Avenue when it was well documented talk being. 13Q was instant roadkill in addition to answering the question, included what he considers to the... Left your comment and replaced WHB with a lesser station in so many,. His Top stations, and a Donovan concert promo by Robert Mitchell & amp ; Bob Walker -Aircheck 1981 Oldies..., two of the greatest Top 40 format was great in the right time you loved, but been... Happen today, tune in any format and 5 minutes later, you are right about other stations and wanting! Wabc had more listeners and more attention arrived after that promotion but of course was. ( 11:46 ), which was more hip than its competitor, WGBR in my senior year WQAM. Same in my senior year at WQAM your Apple Music library Phone: 340-718-3339 Fax: 340-774-7092 Yes, had!

Aspen University Nursing Faculty, Pradhyuman Maloo Net Worth, James Maloney Obituary 2020, 7 Elements Of Indoctrination, Articles W

wtix playlisttml>