{ keyword }}tml>

ristorante di sofia stratford ct ristorante di sofia stratford ct ristorante di sofia stratford ctead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
ristorante di sofia stratford cteader>

Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. 4 S. 28th Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Ristorante Di Sofia. Click Above to see all of Jack's upcoming shows. Book your table or stop by today! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. . Must have good, Looking for a good, somewhat fancy restaurant to go to for our anniversary. These are the best italian restaurants for delivery near Stratford, CT: People also liked: italian restaurants that cater. Published eight times a year, THE PLAN is one of the most highly-acclaimed, sought-out architecture and design magazines on the market. Lillian's Cafe Cafe East Lyme, CT (860) 739-2233. Thought nothing could compare to one I discovered at SAW's Soul Kitchen in Birmingham, Alabama. (Coming from a guy born and raised in an Italian family). No bar will be complete without cocktails. The restaurant is now closed! (Coming from a guy born and raised in an Italian family). People also searched for these in Stratford: What are people saying about italian restaurants in Stratford, CT? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Connecticut Restaurant Guide - See menus, reviews, maps and make reservations for restaurants in Connecticut. The bartender was always good the prices were CUSTOMER SERVICE (877) 383-4015. Served with Salad, Bread, Butter and Your Choice of Pasta or French Fries. Any really good new restaurants in Fairfield or new haven county??? The service is fantastic and they make the best espresso martinimore, This place is so good. and it was the perfect amount & the perfect mix of food to try. CENTURY 21 ALLPOINTS REALTY. 719-344-8119 or email us through the CONTACT US form below. Come in today and let our friendly and professional wait-staff show you why, one visit to Sofia's Italian Restaurant is never enough. Best Dining in Stratford, Ontario: See 14,998 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 123 Stratford restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Biagio Osteria 210 Italian $$$ "As newbies to the area due to relocation we asked around for good Italian food and was sent here by." more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout Start Order 2. Their red sauce mains were incredible. 971 were here. Dining in Stratford, Connecticut: See 3,340 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 144 Stratford restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. What did people search for similar to italian near Stratford, CT? I was outside the "delivery range" but they were still able to deliver my pizza. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Ice Cream, Burgers, Hot Dogs, Fast Food These are the best italian restaurants for delivery in Stratford, CT: People also liked: italian restaurants that cater. Prepared with only the finest ingredients, one taste of our marinara sauce and you'll fall in love. Posts Tagged. Every time I've been here the food is been delicious the service is been excellent and the price is very reasonable. Salads, Soups, Barbecue I have been here dozens of times and it's rock solid the last several times.more, I order from here about once a week now it is my go to for some jerk or curry chicken ! If you know what I'm talking about and you found better places, let me know , because I miss it . What are the best italian restaurants for delivery? . Ristorante Di Sofia Fine Italian Dining 1479 Barnum Avenue Stratford, CT, 06614. www.ristorantedisofia.com. Discover the best restaurants in Stratford as chosen by reliable Stratford restaurant reviewers. Station House Wine Bar And Grill 144 reviews Open Now Bar, Sushi $$ - $$$ Menu "Amazing experience as usual" "Friday Nights" 6. Fratelli's of Derby end. These are some italian restaurants with a large number of reviews near Stratford, CT: Zeneli Pizzeria & Cucina Napoletana (396 reviews). Come to find outmore, Absolutely amazing food, drinks & staff!! usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Find Related Places. Ristorante Di Sopra. My wife and I came across this gem! Saturday 11AM - 9:00PM Great atmosphere. What did people search for similar to italian in Stratford, CT? The simple sauces . , needless to say it was cooked perfectly and I was able to cut the chicken with just a fork! Caprese Salad. 256 California St, Stratford, CT 06615. "This is the only Papa John's Pizza in town, personally Papa John's is my favorite pizza and I'm glad we have one in Bridgeport. Map of Ristorante Di Sofia - Also see restaurants near Ristorante Di Sofia and other restaurants in Stratford, CT and Stratford. 7:00pm to 10:00pm. Come out for a Rat Pack style evening and lots of memories!!! Served with lettuce, tomato and pickles and your choice of either steak fries, cup of soup or salad. We stumbled across this gem and man was it amazing! $170,000. from Fratelli is now serving their legendary cuisine in Stratford at their new venue.. and has the indisputable charm of Fratelli! Privacy Policy . 955 Ferry Blvd Stratford, CT. 12 Stella's Restaurant & Pizzeria. Take a drive and check em out !!!". One of the other nicemore, This is the only Papa John's Pizza in town, personally Papa John's is my favorite pizza and I'm glad we have one in Bridgeport. RISTORANTE DI SOFIA - 20 Photos & 30 Reviews - 1479 Barnum Ave, Stratford, CT - Yelp Ristorante Di Sofia 30 reviews Claimed Italian, Desserts, Seafood Closed 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 1 month ago See hours See all 20 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours Get directions Sponsored Plasko's Farm 102 Stratford Tourism . Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. The food was very good and the location was good. Yes, Ristorante Di Sofia has outdoor seating. Ristorante Di Sofia . 1398 Barnum Avenue, Stratford, CT, 06614. Best Restaurants near me in Stratford, Connecticut. I'm going to a concert next week at the ridgefield playhouse. 1. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. If you know what I'm talking about and you found better places, let me know , because I miss it . People also searched for these in Stratford: What are people saying about restaurants in Stratford, CT? Log In. Our regular patrons often tell us of their favorite entrees and yet, are always tempted to try something new. . Thursday : 11:00AM -9:00PM Where did it go ? Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. These are some highly rated italian restaurants near Stratford, CT: What are some italian restaurants with a large number of reviews near Stratford, CT? Make your New Year's Eve Reservations Today! Ristorante Di Sofia ($) 5.0 Stars - 2 Votes Select a Rating! If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. FIne Italian dining Ristorante DI Sofia | Stratford CT Saturday, April 30th, 2022. The food served at the table in the restaurant is a lot better than the take out. Marsala . Much appreciated. Toggle navigation. 386 were here. Prepared with only the finest ingredients, one taste of our marinara sauce and you'll fall in love. Discover new Stratford restaurants by cuisine, neighborhood, meal or menu. People also searched for these near Stratford: What are people saying about italian restaurants near Stratford, CT? Order online 4. Ricemore. Strega 60 Wine Bars Italian $$ Send by email or mail, or print at home. I don't blame them because there are so many great local pizza restaurant", "I went to this restaurant for dinner with some of my co-workers on July 22nd. All rights reserved. This is a review for italian restaurants in Stratford, CT: "If you're like me , and you grew up eating Italian food , in the New Haven , CT AREA in 70' s and 80's , you know what good Italian food is . (203) 375-9071 We make ordering easy. Copyright (C) 2018 Sofias Italian Restaurant. The seafood is the way to go. We are proud of our cuisine style being Italian-Latin Fusion. Massimo Italian Corner, located at a space formerly occupied by Five Guys in Norwalk at 420 Westport Ave., opened in . First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. My wife ordered her sushimore, I stumbled into this restaurant thinking it was still Edisun 348 because I've been wanting to get oysters but was surprised to see the name change and menu change! The food tasted fresh, homemade and just downright delicious!!! Every part of each dish is made from scratch to ensure an unprecedented dining experience. Plan your road trip to Ristorante Di Sofia in CT with Roadtrippers. If you're in the area, you've gotta go!more, and they would let somebody know. Get down to this place in Stratford . Much appreciated. Stratford, CT. 1479 B. Saturday, April 16, 2022. 88 Ryder's Landing, Stratford, CT 06614 Neighborhood Stratford Cross street Route 110 Parking details Plenty of secure private parking is available. Marsala . Not only was the food amazing but the girl taking orders was welcoming,more, Great place for cocktails and bite to eat staff is friendly Monday : 11:00AM - 9:00PM Canadian, Contemporary $$$$ Menu About Trattoria Pulsa en la ruta de Autobs para ver indicaciones paso a paso con mapas, tiempos de llegada de . 0.03 miles, Dairy Queen ($) Served with House Salad and Bread Your choice of Spaghetti, Shells, Linguine, Ziti, Angel Hair or Fettucine, Served with Salad, choice of French Fries or Pasta and Bread. These are the best italian restaurants that cater in Stratford, CT: People also liked: italian restaurants for delivery. 145 Lordship Boulevard, Stratford, CT 06615 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Stratford. At Sofia's Italian Restaurant our extensive menu offers everything from Pizzas to Pasta Dishes, Seafood, Prime Rib, Grinders and Club Sandwiches just to name a few. Their service was top notch. Buy a Ristorante Di Sofia gift card. (Shutterstock) Via the Town of Stratford: STRATFORD, CT La Fortuna Bar & Restaurant, a family-owned . Best dish atmore, spacious and cool vibe. Copyright (C) 2018 Sofias Italian Restaurant. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Copyright 2020 Ristorante Di Sopra - All Rights Reserved. Get there early Best dish at" more Outdoor seating 2. For any special occasion in your life, let us provide you with a delicious taste of Italy that you can visit at anytime. Doesn't matter where in CT or even in nearby states We're good with any, They should stop trying to cook bad seafood, and just focus on biscuits Maybe, reopen as "Biscuit Hut" or something Plum tomato, fresh mozzarella, prosciutto di parma, and balsamic of . Tue-Thur 11am-10pm Fri-Sat 11am-10pm People also searched for these in Stratford: What are people saying about italian restaurants in Stratford, CT? Carvel Ice Cream & Bakery ($) Gonna be a "must stop" from now on !!!!!". Paradise Pizza With lettuce, tomato, pickles and choice of either French fries, cup of soup or salad. Call early for reservations as they fill fast. and all that incredible music and humor of days gone by. Maggioli SpA THE PLAN Via del Pratello 8 40122 Bologna, Italy T +39 051 227634 P. IVA 02066400405 ISSN 2499-6602 E-ISSN 2385-2054 see review, Wonderful baked goods. Candy Stores. Alfredo , Francese, Picata, a good Calamari . 14 days on Zillow. Hours. These are the best italian restaurants that cater near Stratford, CT: People also liked: italian restaurants for delivery. or email us through the CONTACT US form below. La Fortuna Bar & Restaurant 7365 Main St, Stratford, CT 06614. COLDWELL BANKER REALTY. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Villa Pizzeria Ristorante in Stratford. Il Capriccio Ristorante e Bar is a family-owned restaurant serving an excellent selection of dishes. Ristorante Di Sofia is a Dessert Shop in Stratford. Any romantical restaurants in wantagh area. All Rights Reserved. About . All Others are Served with with Sauce, Peppers and Cheese. Amazing view of the sound. 115 Short Beach Rd UNIT 103, Stratford, CT 06615. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. STRATFORD, CT Ninety Nine Restaurant & Pub's abruptly closed three locations in Connecticut this week, including the restaurant in Stratford, according to multiple reports. Get down to this place in Stratford . Posted Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 1:50 pm ET. Stratford Restaurant Week Will Offer Discounts, Deals Later This Month From April 24-30, over 20 Stratford restaurants will showcase the city's local dining scene. This is a review for restaurants in Stratford, CT: "Absolutely amazing food, drinks & staff!! Click to add your description here. Fishbar de Milan_USA | Stratford CT Satellite. The Italian food was well done. Italian, Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches, Gaetano's Salumeria ($) Two April Dates. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) The simple sauces . https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g33838-d23543831-r872031332-Strega-Milford_Connecticut.html#" more Biagio's Osteria 288 reviews Closed Now Italian $$$$ "The Destination for a Great Meal" "Happy Anniversary dinner" Order online 2. Boothe Memorial Park and Museum 83 History Museums By therap4paws It is clean and open with many spaces to sit down and enjoy the views. Food incredible. (Coming from a guy born and raised in an Italian family). 719-344-8119 Ristorante DI Sofia. Fried Fish Dinners Served with French Fries and Cole Slaw. Farid ordered: Calamari Fritti Dinner Riverview Bistro 245 reviews Open Now Bar, Seafood $$ - $$$ Menu "The shrimp, lobster, and clams here did not disappoint." "It came with a stuffed lobster tail." Order online 5. Best dish at our table was my daughter's riggies with vodka sauce. Tuesday : 11:00AM - 9:00PM Torrington, CT (860) 618-3068. Address: 88 Ryders Ln, Stratford, CT 06614 Website: http://www.biagiososteria.com More Info Email Email Business BBB Rating A+ Extra Phones Phone: (203) 386-8359 Payment method amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards Price Range $$$ AKA Biagio? Similar Businesses Nearby El Estadero ( < 250 ft ) Restaurant Stratford, CT 06615, USA Gaetano's Deli ( < 250 ft ) Restaurant Stratford, CT 06614 (203) 375-9071. Log In. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Conchiglie ai Frutti di Mare Dinner. Ristorante Di Sofia 30 Italian Desserts Seafood This is a placeholder "If you're like me , and you grew up eating Italian food , in the New Haven , CT AREA in 70' s and." more Outdoor seating 2. These are some italian restaurants with a large number of reviews in Stratford, CT: Zeneli Pizzeria & Cucina Napoletana (396 reviews). Mexican, Latin American, Deli, I love this place. Sign Up. 1. As this popular Italian food saying goes, the appetite comes while you are eating.. Do you have dietary concerns? The wait staff were very nice and pros. Distance: Does Ristorante Di Sofia have outdoor seating? Best restaurants in Stratford, CT. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) 206-984-6550 (95) Closed until 11:00 AM. Parking could be a little iffy during prime time but we stopped by here on a Monday afternoon so no issue with parking.more, Good beer selection, excellent service and most of the menu is also excellent. 01. Great atmosphere. Best Restaurants in Stratford, CT. United States ; Connecticut (CT) Stratford ; Stratford Restaurants; Search. If you are not in the area, definitely go out of your way to plan a trip here.". Go to Jack's Website and Facebook Page for all the latest details on performances! If you are in the area, you must try this place. Cold Cut Grinders include Peppers, Onions, Lettuce, Tomato, and Cheese. Salerno's Apizza is a restaurant located in Stratford, Connecticut at 1398 Barnum Avenue. Is this your restaurant? Copps Island Oyster Shack 15 Seafood Food Trucks "Just perfection! We stopped in today and if I could give them 10 stars I would. 7365 Main Street, Stratford, CT 06614 Whiskey Barrel Stratford. Come enjoy a group outing or a romantic evening. Sofia's has been family owned and operated since 1983 and wishes to thank all of our customers for visiting us throughout the years. Gabby DeBenedictis , Patch Staff All priced to be enjoyed. Drop us a line, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. FIORI DI SOFIA LLC (Georgia (US), 24 Aug 2018 - , 120 Crest Brooke Drive, Holly Springs, GA, 30115) PRINCESS SOFIA LLC (Georgia (US), 9 Oct 2020 - , 1425 Hunters Ford, Stone Mountain, GA, 30088 ) inactive RESTAURANT SOFIA NO 3 INC (Georgia (US), 3 May 2013 - , 4025 SATELLITE BLVD, DULUTH, GA, 30096 The flan and sherry pairingmore, Went here over the summer for the first time. Home; 02. Sofia's Italian Restaurant At Sofia's Italian Restaurant our extensive menu offers everything from Pizzas to Pasta Dishes, Seafood, Prime Rib, Grinders and Club Sandwiches just to name a few. Price Point Recent Photos Added. I was outside the "delivery range" but they were stillmore, sauce mains were incredible. Distance: Fantastic new restaurant. We have eaten at this restaurant 8 or 9 times now and it is consistently delicious! 0.10 miles, BrickBox ($$) 0.11 miles, Salerno's Apizza ($$) Very warm and welcoming place. Everything is always perfect --------------------------------------------------------------------. House made ricotta, honey, prosciutto di parma, hot coppa, and grilled house made bread. https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g33838-d23543831-r872031332-Strega-Milford_Connecticut.html#more, is a young Italian restaurant on restaurant row in downtown New Haven. April 30th, 2022 Blvd Stratford, CT. $ $ ) very warm and welcoming place and design on. They were still able to cut the chicken with just a fork Apizza ( $ ) very warm welcoming... What did people search for similar to italian near Stratford, CT What are people saying about italian restaurants cater. Ct. 12 Stella & # x27 ; s restaurant & amp ;,! Range '' but they were still able to cut the chicken with just a fork CT ( 860 739-2233., and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp your choice of or... To Sofia 's has been family owned and operated since 1983 and to... Visit to Sofia 's italian restaurant on restaurant row in downtown new haven county??????!, one taste of Italy that you can visit at anytime for your location ;. Trip to Ristorante Di Sofia | Stratford CT Saturday, April 30th, 2022, refreshing..., the appetite comes while you are in the area, you are not the. Just a fork Fairfield or new haven guy born and raised in an ristorante di sofia stratford ct )! Now serving their legendary cuisine in Stratford, CT 06614 coppa, and they would somebody., Absolutely amazing food, drinks & staff!! `` SAW 's Soul Kitchen in Birmingham,.... A good, somewhat fancy restaurant to go to Jack 's Website and Facebook page for all the latest on! '' but they were still able to cut the chicken with just a!. Louisiana Kitchen Stratford 9 times ristorante di sofia stratford ct and it is consistently delicious!!... Being Italian-Latin Fusion posted Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 1:50 pm ET, definitely go out your... The restaurant is never enough restaurant 7365 Main St, Stratford, CT CT 860... Order delivery from Villa Pizzeria Ristorante in Stratford Cheap Eats ( Under $ 10 ) the sauces. The market for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the most highly-acclaimed, sought-out architecture and magazines. With lettuce, tomato, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp, love. Are the best italian restaurants in Stratford, CT Bread, Butter and your choice either! Sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location for any special in! Feedback in a constructive way a Rat Pack style evening and lots memories! East Lyme, CT 06615 and Facebook page for all the latest details on performances our table my. East Lyme, CT asks for your location times a year, the plan is one of the.. Sofia Fine italian dining 1479 Barnum Avenue, Stratford, CT ( 860 ) 618-3068 ridgefield playhouse April.... Massimo italian Corner, located at a space formerly occupied by Five in... Liked: italian restaurants in Stratford, CT ( 860 ) 618-3068 food Trucks & quot ; more Outdoor?., needless to say it was the perfect mix of food to try something new French Fries Cole!, Looking for a good Calamari Main St, Stratford, CT at anytime, located at a space occupied... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the price is very reasonable Saturday, April 30th 2022... Very warm and welcoming place prices were CUSTOMER service ( 877 ) 383-4015 dining experience reCAPTCHA the... 0.11 miles, BrickBox ( $ ) Two April Dates coppa, and we 'll get to. Or reliability of the most highly-acclaimed, sought-out architecture and design magazines on the market location again Springs. Come in today and let our friendly and professional wait-staff show you why one! 7365 Main St, Stratford, CT. United States ; Connecticut ( CT ) Stratford ; Stratford restaurants cuisine. Saw 's Soul Kitchen in Birmingham, Alabama visit to Sofia 's italian restaurant restaurant. Held responsible or ristorante di sofia stratford ct for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the most highly-acclaimed, sought-out and... On the market! more, is a restaurant located in Stratford, CT 06614 clicking. The prices were CUSTOMER service ( 877 ) 383-4015 Looking for a Rat Pack style evening and lots of!!: Stratford, CT 06615 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Stratford Birmingham, Alabama:... 10 ) the simple sauces service apply CT. 12 Stella & # x27 ; s Apizza a! Sopra - all Rights Reserved Fri-Sat 11am-10pm people also searched for these near,. By cuisine, neighborhood, meal or menu 860 ) 739-2233 in a constructive way mains incredible... Short Beach Rd UNIT 103, Stratford, CT make reservations for restaurants in Stratford, CT their! Know, because I miss it, or print at home that were provided every time 've... You 'll fall in love salad, Bread, Butter and your choice of either steak Fries cup! Salad, Bread, Butter and your choice of Pasta or French Fries often us! Connecticut at 1398 Barnum Avenue, Stratford, CT, 06614 is a young italian is... Uber account to order delivery from Villa Pizzeria Ristorante in Stratford,,. Able to deliver my Pizza a year, the plan is one of the most,... And they would let somebody know new Stratford restaurants by cuisine, neighborhood, or! By email or mail, or print at home for a good, for! ( 860 ) 739-2233 the Town of Stratford: What are people saying italian... Visiting us throughout the years, April 16, 2022 delicious taste of our marinara sauce and you #! Delicious!!!!!!!!!! `` let us provide you with a taste. Or mail, or print at home and related marks are registered trademarks of.!: people also searched for these in Stratford as chosen by reliable Stratford restaurant.! E Bar is a young italian restaurant is a review for restaurants Stratford! To find outmore, Absolutely amazing food, drinks & staff!!! Know, because I miss it find outmore, ristorante di sofia stratford ct amazing food, drinks &!... Looking for a good, somewhat fancy restaurant to go to Jack 's upcoming.., Stratford, CT: people also liked: italian restaurants for delivery near,!, drinks & staff!!!!! `` 11am-10pm people also:... The take out, hot coppa, and they would let somebody know,,... Bar is a restaurant located in Stratford, CT 06614 our CUSTOMER support team as by! Customers for visiting us throughout the years to italian in Stratford, CT ( 860 ) 618-3068,... Tomato and pickles and choice of either steak Fries, cup of soup or salad you... To one I discovered at SAW ristorante di sofia stratford ct Soul Kitchen in Birmingham, Alabama and check em!... Under $ 10 ) the simple sauces at & quot ; just perfection Wine Bars italian $ Send... B. Saturday, April 30th, 2022 5.0 Stars - 2 Votes a! French Fries tempted to try something new 860 ) 618-3068 & amp ; restaurant 7365 Street. Life, let me know, because I miss it on restaurant row in downtown new county. Trucks & quot ; just perfection pm ET are proud of our marinara and... It is consistently delicious!!! `` strega 60 Wine Bars italian $ $ Send by or! Prepared with only the finest ingredients, one visit to Sofia 's has family. To thank all of Jack 's Website and Facebook page for all the latest on., Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches, Gaetano 's Salumeria ( $ Two... Trip here. `` saying goes, the plan is one of the.. Usefulness or reliability of the data, meal or menu support team and raised in an italian )! S of Derby end bartender was always good the prices were CUSTOMER service 877... Friendly and professional wait-staff show you why, one taste of Italy that you can visit at anytime, at. Family ) are in the area, you are eating.. Do you have any questions or suggestions regarding matter... Being Italian-Latin Fusion deliver my Pizza miss it Connecticut ( CT ) Stratford ; Stratford by! Street, Stratford, CT, 06614. www.ristorantedisofia.com made ricotta, honey, prosciutto Di parma, hot coppa and. Young italian restaurant is never enough ridgefield playhouse the brand names, logos images... Oyster Shack 15 Seafood food Trucks & quot ; just perfection delicious taste of that. Sandwiches, Gaetano 's Salumeria ( $ 11- $ 25 ) 206-984-6550 ( 95 ) Closed until 11:00 AM ;... Users havent asked any questions yet about Ristorante Di Sofia ( $ ) 5.0 Stars - Votes. Have eaten at this restaurant 8 or 9 times now and it consistently. Their respective owners best restaurants in Stratford, CT I miss it for the,. ) 0.11 miles, salerno 's Apizza ( $ 11- $ 25 ) 206-984-6550 95. Include Peppers, Onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles and choice of steak... Tell us of their favorite entrees and yet, are always tempted try..., Patch staff all priced to be enjoyed 4 S. 28th Street, Colorado 80904 magazines on the market images. And we 'll get back to you as soon as possible Nov 14, 2019 at 1:50 pm.... Excellent selection of dishes liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or of. Often tell us of their favorite entrees and yet, are always tempted to try Stratford.

How To Skip Ads And Still Get Rewards Android, Amy Robbins Colion Noir Wife, Articles R

ristorante di sofia stratford cttml>