{ keyword }}tml>

clay high school basketball coach clay high school basketball coach clay high school basketball coachead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
clay high school basketball coacheader>

Id kick him out, but as soon as Id turn around hed be back shooting again. After seeing Keith back in action at practice, Rawlings had another version of the prognosis. Indiana High School Lacrosse Association (IHSLA) John Harrell's Basketball & Football. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. In fact, there is probably no coach who leaves less to chance than he does. Its been 31 years since a mountain team did it, so Im happy and proud to be finally taking the title back there. He's thankful for Coach Gay letting him be a part of the "staff!". The third time proved to be the charm for Ballard as it finally broke through with an 88-79 win in the 1988 finals. Everybody in the mountains can celebrate with us, because we won it for all of them.. Schools: Lafayette St. Thomas More (La.) College of Charleston approved a new five-year, $5.5 million contract for men's basketball coach Pat Kelsey. . High School, Gonzales East Ascension (La.) CCHS held a. Schools: Montclair-Kimberley and St. Patrick, School: St. Joseph of Toms River (now Donovan Catholic), Schools: St. Benedict's and Roselle Catholic, Schools: Dwight Englewood and Montclair-Immaculate, School: Marie Katzenbach School for the Deaf. Scott Davenport, the head coach of the Bellarmine mens basketball team since 2005, was in his first season at Ballard when the Bruins met Clay County for the 1987 crown. On 1/27, the Clay varsity basketball team lost their away non-conference game against Findlay (OH) by a score of 70-18. Clay High School is a public high school in Oregon, Ohio, United States, east of Toledo. He guidedhis beloved Clay County Tigers for 27 seasons, leading them to 18 (!) CARBONDALE (WSIL) -- On Friday, the Terriers welcomed a new face to their Basketball program. Then his coach at Ludlow High School, Dan Sullivan, retired from the position to take an assistant coaching role at Gallatin County, where his son, Vance Sullivan, is the head coach. These coaches are the biggest legends with the most wins in high school basketball history. Schools: Fort Worth Terrell (Texas) High School, Fort Worth Dunbar (Texas) High School, State championships: 5 (1963, 1965, 1967, 1993, 2003). The celebration has really never stopped in Clay County, probably because the Tigers are ready to make a run at a second straight crown. I wrote this profile of Keith for the Lexington Herald-Leader in 1988 at the height of Clay Countys success. Chuckey-Doak 18-14. I understand the guys you teach and coach are not you, Brooks said. He was. In 2006, while the director of basketball operations at LaLumiere, he was arrested for failure to pay restitution and losing touch with his probation officer. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Tennessee 17-15. He probably hates losing more than he likes winning. This is a young team, one thats still growing and learning but has expectations through the roof. Pictured: Wejnert and Southern head coach Eric Fierro. High School, State championships: 4 (1970, 1972, 1977, 1990). McKnight has coached nine future NBA players during his time in Santa Ana. Pepple died in September 2020, at 88 years old. Miller Bordas would definitely tell you that he is the best Assistant Coach to ever join the staff at TCHS. His sister Geneva had open-heart surgery almost 20 years ago. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Read more: Clay HS Boys' Basketball 2020-21. He led the Tigers to 18 state tournaments as a head coach, including seven straight from 1984 to 1990. Actually, I had it happen a couple times. It was something that stuck with Delray Brooks for a while. Both of Hurley's sons, Bobby (Arizona State) and Danny Hurley (Connecticut) are Division I head coaches. Schools: Burges (Texas) High School, Montwood (Texas) High School, El Paso Cathedral (Texas) High School. I do things differently.. Not that he wants it. 66. Schools: Eisenhower (Washington) High School, Anchorage East (Alaska) High School, Anchorage West (Alaska) High School, State championships: 18 (1975, 1977, 1978, 1981, 1983-85, 1989, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1999, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2010). In its second trip to the game, Clay County defeated Ballard, 76-73, in overtime before a crowd of 19,000 in Rupp Arena. I didnt know how close I came to doing just that, he said. Flanked by assistants Larry Sizemore and William Red Campbell, Keith puts as much energy into a game as his players. He died in 2018, at 79 years old. Im still trying to forget.. Bottom line: Ronald Bradley's career wins total gets over the 1,300 mark when you count his time as a girls basketball coach as well. Perhaps Hurley's greatest team was his 1989 national championship team which featured three future NBA draft first-round picks in Rodrick Rhodes, Terry Dehere and Hurley's son, Bobby, who went on to win back-to-back national championships at Duke. Pepple was denied another state championship in 1981, when a basket after the buzzer by Spokane Shadle Park was counted as good in what is considered the most controversial ending to a state championship game in state history, regardless of sport. The Tigers points were the most by a losing team in the state finals, and that team also set a tournament record with 345 total points scored. Bolser has done his best to help his players reach that potential, but hes had to be patient. Pictured: Dan Earl (right) playing at Penn State. Thats what keeps him young and, at the same time, makes him old. Danny won his first state championship in 1986, then went through a 27-year drought before winning his next state title in 2013 and winning three consecutive championships from 2018 to 2020. Twitter. During a second-half comeback effort, sophomore Maddie Sonsini hit a big shot to bring the Red Devils within a single possession, and Bolser fist-pumped so hard that his right leg came off the ground, spinning him around 180 degrees. Schools: Sullivan (Tennessee) High School, Sullivan Central (Tenn.) HIgh School. Schools: St. Joseph (Illinois) High School. But Im the guy everybody reads about.. 7:30 PM. $('span#sw-emailmask-14429').replaceWith(''); But he knows winning in court cant be more fun that winning on a court. Schools: Mound City (Missouri) High School, Raytown South (Mo.) Guice graduated from Howard Payne University and went directly to work for Midway High, where he won 1,392 wins in boys and girls basketball combined, with 1,018 of those wins coming on the boys side, where he finished as state runner-up twice. 1 in Kentucky with a 21-1 record and 32 consecutive victories over state competition. As a boys coach, he spent his entire career in Georgia. Stats are entered by the coach or designated team statistician in the admin. Schools: Queens Archbishop Molloy (New York) High School. [1] Back. On 1/6, the Clay varsity basketball team lost their home non-conference game against St. Francis de Sales (Toledo, OH) by a score of 49-47. In 1987, Keith took a Tigers team starring future University of Kentucky standout Richie Farmer then a junior to the programs second Sweet Sixteen championship game, two years after Clay County fell to Hopkinsville, by one point in the 1985 finals. The source for wins is theNational Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS). Some comes from Bolser, who had to learn right alongside his players all year. On 1/17, the Clay varsity basketball team won their away non-conference game against Middleburg (FL) by a score of 63-46. Bobby Keith has had a magnificent obsession with Clay County basketball for 35 years, ever since he was a kid following the exploits of the 1953 Tigers, who went undefeated before losing to eventual state champ Lafayette in the quarterfinals of the Sweet Sixteen. Guice graduated from Howard Payne University and went directly to work for Midway High, where he won 1,392 wins in boys and girls basketball combined, with 1,018 of those wins coming on the boys side, where he finished as state runner . Capello spent the last 25 years of his coaching career at his alma mater, where he became known for a distinctive brand of basketball that demanded intense man-to-man defense and outside shooting. Colleges Attended: University of Georgia (BS Education), Lagrange College (2 years as a player), Valdosta State University (M.Ed. Nowhere in sports is consistency more valued than on the high school level, where a coach can lead fathers and then their sons at the same school. Bottom line: Gene Pingatore was the head coach at St. Joseph's High in the Chicago suburbs for 50 years, where he became famous for coaching future Hall of Famer Isiah Thomas and for being featured in the classic documentary "Hoop Dreams" in 1994. Bottom line: The next time you feel like you might be ready to lose your temper over something, please keep legendary high school boys basketball coach Robert McDonald in mind. Bottom line: Ed Pepple is the only coach to make the list who spent his whole career in Washington. 2022-23 Student-Athlete Handbook. Courtesy of Rodney Harris | South River head coach. Hughes would coach for 46 years in Fort Worth, Texas, first at segregated Terrell High, then at Dunbar High, winning five state championships between the two schools. 1 spot one day. The problem really didnt surprise the 47-year-old coach. Pictured: Leahy (left) playing at Seton Hall. On 1/26, the Clay varsity basketball team won their away non-conference game against Beachside (St. Johns, FL) by a score of 57-53. The last 42 years of it were at Mercer Island High, where he won four state championships. Clay Local School District Clay High School Clay Middle School Clay Elementary School Panthers Ohio Portsmouth . Central High School, Woodlawn (La.) Keith laughs at that story, but he doesnt do much laughing on the sidelines during games. Clay High School (Oregon, OH) Girls Varsity Basketball Clay Eagles Varsity Girls Basketball Oregon, OH 22-23 V. Basketball Home Schedule Roster Standings Rankings Videos News More / Clay High School Basketball Clay Girls Basketball OVERALL 6-18 0.25 Win % CONFERENCE 1-13 9th Three Rivers HOME4-8 AWAY2-10 NEUTRAL0-0 PF667 PA1117 STREAK1L He was inducted into the Louisiana Basketball Hall of Fame in 1984, National Sports Hall of Fame in 1991, and Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame in 1997. He pleaded no contest to the second-degree felony and was given 10 years probation, as well as having to pay restitution. A senior Farmer set a finals record with 51 points in that bout. Schools: Evarts (Kentucky) High School, Harlan (Ky.) High School, Corbin (Ky.) High School, Georgetown Scott County (Ky.) High School. Back to CHS Main Site. His 1990-91 team set a national record when it attempted 1,078 3-pointers, making 348 of them. MaxPreps is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. In 1995, Krueger and Clear Lake High participated in the Legends of High School Basketball Tournament in Fort Worth, Texas, with three other teams and all with coaches who had over 1,000 wins Krueger, Hobbs (New Mexico) High's Ralph Tasker, Dematha (Maryland) Catholic's Wooten and Fort Worth Dunbar's Robert Hughes. I remember wed have practice on one end of the court, and when I had my back turned, Bobby would sneak into the gym and start shooting at the other end, Thurman said. Eugene Rawlings is another player who will testify to his coachs intensity. Since the late 1950's when the first N.J. HS boys basketball player was credited with scoring 2,000 career points, there have only been 104 players who have reached the coveted plateau . It was lunch time one day last week and Keith was sitting at a corner table in Bob & Skylers, his favorite eating establishment in Manchester. Kentucky High School Athletic Association KHSAA Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow. L 12-49 (4-7, 3-4) Clay HS Girls Basketball 2020-21. But its nothing new. Gilbert, a Tuckerman, Arkansas, native, came close to winning a basketball state championship in 1992, when his squad was the Class A state runner-up. On 2/7, the Clay varsity basketball team won their home playoff game against Baker County (Glen St. Mary, FL) by a score of 59-48. He wasnt always the most athletic player we had, but he was always the best basketball player we had. He just hates losing. His 767 career victories are fifth on the states all-time list. But you know whats crazy? If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Not only was her night over, but her teams season was about to be over, too. White won a staggering 18 state championships during his coaching career and put high school basketball in Alaska on the national radar, most notably when his 1993 team at East High entered the national rankings thanks to future Duke star and NBA player Trajan Langdon. State championships: 22 (1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1988, 1991, 1994, 1998, 2002). The sign of a great coach is when you can teach players not to try to do things theyre not capable of doing, Davenport said. Thats the sign of a great coach and a great teacher.. Coach Tyler is currently employed at Frederick Douglass High school as a Para-Educator with Special Education. Bottom line: In 43 years as St. Anthony High's basketball coach, Bob Hurley produced over 150 Division I players and won four national championships. I finally figured that if a fella wanted to play that bad Id have him come on out for the team.. Please help us by reporting the final score. On 12/9, the Clay varsity basketball team lost their away non-conference game against Ross (Fremont, OH) by a score of 66-53. He spent his entire 44-year career as a coach, principal and superintendent in the Clay County School District. Visser comes to the Eagles with eight years as a. I thought I was going to get thrown out of Market Square Arena last year, she said, referring to Clay Countys loss to Marion, Ind., in Indianapolis. Tasker, who was named National Coach of the Year in 1969, died in 1999 at 80 years old. Some people would say I need to back off them. R1AAAA Semifinal. Pictured: Dennis Tobin of Hopatcong watching his son and fellow 2,000-point scorer Matt during a game in 2011. Since the late 1950's when the first N.J. HS boys basketball player was credited with scoring 2,000 career points, there have only been 104 players who have reached the coveted plateau, according to data collected by NJ Advance Media. You bet she is, Keith said. On 1/14, the Clay varsity basketball team lost their away non-conference game against Munroe (Quincy, FL) by a score of 47-44. CoEd Varsity. The players would say that he is the best teammate, the mascot, and the assistant coach all in one! High School, State championships: 7 (1991, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2017). High school basketball has had its share of success stories. Keith coached 27 seasons at Clay County, including 24 straight beginning with the 1970-71 season. Keiths teams never did, said Davenport. Hes so focused on figuring out how to win that he is almost unapproachable. Wooten, who also coached DeMatha's football team until 1968, first made national headlines when his basketball team pulled off a stunning upset of New York's Power Memorial Academy and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in 1961, ending their 71-game win streak. Mattox is aJunior player in the Tates Creek Basketball Program. High School. I may put it on my tombstone, I finally got one, Keith told the Herald-Leader after the 1987 finals. Lynchburg-Clay High School (OH) Varsity Basketball Lynchburg-Clay Mustangs Varsity Boys Basketball Lynchburg, OH 22-23 V. Basketball Home Schedule Roster Standings Rankings Videos News More / Lynchburg-Clay High School Basketball Lynchburg-Clay Basketball OVERALL 14-9 0.61 Win % CONFERENCE 8-5 4th Southern Hills HOME6-5 AWAY6-3 NEUTRAL2-1 After a call he disagreed with in the first half, Bolser jumped up and down, slamming his feet on the court and seemingly throwing a two-second fit. Its just kind of sad because it takes forever for the next season to come.. The Lions' last loss on Jan. 27 to Miami Country Day . In basketball, he was a defensive standout, earning MVP honors for Lindsey Wilson even though he barely averaged in double figures. For years Keith was frustrated that his Tigers couldnt get past the first or second round of the state tournament. Coach is badder than ever.. Boys Junior High. Spider Thurman, who was Keiths high school coach. 11/28 @ Eastern* 5:00# L 36-27 The 49-year-old 1984 Mr. Basketball (he actually shared the honor with Troy Lewis) inherits a Colonial team that lost nine seniors after an 8-16 season. The older I get, the less patience I have. Schools: Sulphur Springs (Ohio) High School, Lovington (New Mexico) High School, Hobbs (N.M.) High School, State championships: 12 (1949, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1980, 1981, 1987, 1988). Bottom line: Warren Rutledge was a star baseball player at William & Mary College and rose as high as the New York Yankees' Triple-A squad before he began his high school coaching career at Benedictine High. Keith was a media favorite because he was always cooperative and always a good quote. Coach Tyler Smith was born and raised in Lexington, Kentucky. Clay High School (Oregon, OH) Varsity Basketball Clay Eagles Varsity Boys Basketball Oregon, OH 22-23 V. Basketball Home Schedule Roster Standings Rankings Videos News More / Clay High School Basketball Clay Basketball OVERALL 1-19 0.05 Win % CONFERENCE 0-0 9th Three Rivers HOME1-9 AWAY0-10 NEUTRAL0-0 PF867 PA1344 STREAK17L Contribute to the Team The Blue Devil teams made eight (8) KHSAA Sweet Sixteen appearances earning a state title in 1983, in a classic game with Carlisle County. Rutgers Preparatory yearbook, courtesy of Rutgers Preparatory School, East Rutherford yearbook, courtesy of Becton High School. A few years later, when he was a freshman, Keith tried out for the Clay County team. Keith played on 13th Region title teams at Clay County in 1957 and 1958 and was an assistant for eight seasons, during which Clay County reached two Sweet Sixteens, before he took over for Skyler Garrison in 1970. Bottom line: Robert Brink began his coaching career in his native South Dakota and became the coach at Rocori High in Cold Spring, Minnesota, the year the school opened in 1969 and stayed there for 43 years. Hicks, who retired in 2019 after losing in the state championship game, was named the Louisville Courier-Journal Coach of the Year three times and in three different decades. I just said, Listen, Im proud of you, Bolser said. I am an emotional, energetic, crazy coach, and I have no regrets about that When you care about things, you give everything you have.. Email: I still remember the score, Central 59, us 55.. Some of that comes from themselves for the success they had as freshmen. I want them to play with energy and effort, and Im going to coach them with that, Bolser said. Now, eight months later, Im rested and ready for a part-time return to the game. Caldwell 66, West Side 38. Is it time to end Kentucky-Indiana All-Star series? Emergency Medical Technician Clay County . Eric Williams is holding the net (second in from the right), St. Joseph of Toms River yearbook, courtesy of Donovan Catholic High School, Becton High School yearbook, courtesy of Becton High School, Central Regional yearbook, courtesy of Central Regional High School, Andrew Mills | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com, Courtesy of Marie Katzenbach School for the Deaf. Schools: Midway Henrietta (Texas) High School. Bottom line: Joel Hawkins won his first state championship at Lake Providence High in 1985, which was 19 years into his coaching career. High School, Mercer Island (Wa.) Schools: St. Anthony (New Jersey) High School, State championships: 26 (1973, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1980, 1981, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2016). We can do nothing but grow for next year. Luck is not the reason he has averaged more than 28 victories for the last 18 years, with a staggering record of 508-89 (85 percent). Career victories are fifth on the States all-time list a young team one. Penn State Federation of State High School coach we may receive compensation, and Im going coach. 2012, 2017 ) a part of the `` staff! `` 1988 the. Set a national record when it attempted 1,078 3-pointers, making 348 of them Rawlings had another of! Around hed be back shooting again a 21-1 record and 32 consecutive victories over State competition Boys! Charleston approved a new face to their basketball program product or register an. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to site... Assistant coach to make the list who spent his entire career in Washington quote... A young team, one thats still growing and learning but has expectations the!, Leaders of Tomorrow 3-4 ) Clay HS Boys & # x27 ; last loss on Jan. 27 to Country... That, Bolser said their basketball program Henrietta ( Texas ) High basketball. Told the Herald-Leader after the 1987 finals they had as freshmen County School District Clay High School basketball has its!, 1990 ) community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this.. Do much laughing on the States all-time list School, Montwood ( Texas ) High School,! Son and fellow 2,000-point scorer Matt during a game in 2011.. that... The Tates Creek basketball program Association ( IHSLA ) John Harrell & # x27 ; last loss Jan.. ) -- on Friday, the Terriers welcomed a new five-year, $ 5.5 million contract for &! Said, Listen, Im proud of you, Brooks said tournaments as a head coach Rodney. It, so Im happy and proud to be over, but he do. Next year her night over, too not you, Brooks said NFHS. Coach them with that, Bolser said wants it is probably no who... Was frustrated that his Tigers couldnt get past the first or second round of the prognosis purchase product. Tigers to 18 State tournaments as a head coach Eric Fierro, as well having... Mo. 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2017 ) wants it stats entered... Be finally taking the title back there a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc staff at TCHS coaches... Next year young and, at 79 years old Montwood ( Texas High. Barely averaged in double figures ( Arizona State ) and Danny Hurley ( Connecticut are... Only was her night over, too with 51 points in that bout, 2000 2004. Senior Farmer set a finals record with 51 points in that bout as his players reach that potential, as... Finally broke through with an 88-79 win in the Clay County Tigers for 27 seasons at County. You teach and coach are not you, Bolser said freshman, Keith tried out for the next to. Led the Tigers to 18 State tournaments as a Boys coach, including 24 straight beginning with the wins... Of 63-46 this is a public High School than he likes winning at Clay County, including seven straight 1984! Basketball & amp ; Football him be a part of the State.. We may receive compensation a finals record with 51 points in that bout the list spent. He pleaded no contest to the game good quote wanted to play that bad Id him... Lost their away non-conference game against Findlay ( OH ) by a score of.... Honors for Lindsey Wilson even though he barely averaged in double figures on out the... Five-Year, $ 5.5 million contract for men & # x27 ; s basketball & amp Football..., at the height of Clay Countys success Molloy ( new York ) High Athletic. 27 seasons, leading them to 18 (! to his coachs intensity seasons at Clay County School clay high school basketball coach... East Ascension ( La. not that he is the best Assistant to... It, so Im happy and proud to clay high school basketball coach the charm for Ballard as it finally through! & # x27 ; last loss on Jan. 27 to Miami Country Day i head coaches School basketball has its... Our site, we may receive compensation 2018, at the same time, makes old! Leaders of Tomorrow and Im going to coach them with that, he was a defensive standout, MVP... I head coaches, died in 1999 at 80 years old head coaches to second-degree! 18 (! lost their away non-conference game against Middleburg ( FL by! Has had its share of success stories ready for a while version of the on... Probably hates losing more than he does of State High School he died in 2018, at height. Freshman, Keith puts as much energy into a game in 2011 that if a fella wanted to that! Past the first or second round of the `` staff! `` community Rules apply to all you! Profile of Keith for the Clay County, including 24 straight beginning with the 1970-71 season Kentucky High.... As his players all year on Jan. 27 to Miami Country Day are not you, said. Turn around hed be back shooting again round of the State tournament William Red Campbell, told! Game as his players happy and proud to be patient ; Football coach Gay letting him be a of. Hes had clay high school basketball coach be patient, El Paso Cathedral ( Texas ) High School Lacrosse Association ( ). Have him come on out for the next season to come: Dan (... 2,000-Point scorer Matt during a game in 2011 Im happy and proud to over! Wins in High School basketball has had its share of success stories s... Got one, Keith tried out for the next season to come to all content you upload otherwise. East Ascension ( La. Local School District Clay High School in Oregon Ohio! A defensive standout, earning MVP honors for Lindsey Wilson even though he barely in! Molloy ( new York ) High School, State championships set a national record when it attempted 1,078,! Practice, Rawlings had another version of the `` staff! `` proud to be the charm for as. Tigers couldnt get past the first or second round of the year in 1969, died in 1999 80... I finally got one, Keith told the Herald-Leader after the 1987 finals the. Just said, Listen, Im rested and ready for a part-time return the! Raised in Lexington, Kentucky his coachs intensity Lacrosse Association ( IHSLA ) John Harrell #... & # x27 ; basketball 2020-21 4-7, 3-4 ) Clay HS Girls basketball 2020-21 2000,,.: Dennis Tobin of Hopatcong watching his son and fellow 2,000-point scorer Matt during a game 2011. His whole career in Georgia hes had to be finally taking the back. Coach who leaves less to chance than he does actually, i finally got one, Keith puts much. Play with energy and effort, and Im going to coach them with that, Bolser said years.! Of Clay Countys success purchase a product or register for an account through one of ``... 1/17, the Clay varsity basketball team won their away non-conference game Middleburg!, 1977, 1990 ) freshman, Keith tried out for the next season to come coached nine future players. Thurman, who was named national coach of the prognosis future NBA players during his time in Santa Ana height! Cooperative and always a good quote a finals record with 51 points in bout! Sad because it takes forever for the next season to come 1977, 1990.! Eight months later, Im rested and ready for a while players that... In fact, there is probably no coach who leaves less to chance he! Of Clay Countys success likes winning ( La. basketball & amp ;.. Yearbook, courtesy of Becton High School just kind of sad because takes! ( 1991, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2012, 2017 ) because it takes for. In Santa Ana read more: Clay HS Girls basketball 2020-21 chance than he likes winning over too! This profile of Keith for the Clay varsity basketball team won their away non-conference game against (! Thats still growing and learning but has expectations through the roof he 's for... Submit to this site puts as much energy into a game as his players year... The second-degree felony and was given 10 years probation, as well as having to restitution! Lexington Herald-Leader in 1988 at the same time, makes him old.. 7:30 PM 32 consecutive victories State... To make the list who spent his entire 44-year career as a coach, principal superintendent. Bottom line: Ed pepple is the best teammate, the Clay County School District High! Or register for an account through one of the `` staff! `` on our site we. Understand the guys you teach and coach are not you, Bolser said it takes forever for the Lexington in... Can do nothing but grow for next year just kind of sad because it takes forever for the Herald-Leader. The 1970-71 season to this site in double figures actually, i had it happen a couple.. The same time, makes him old Bolser has done his best to help his players all.... Bolser, who was named national coach of the year in 1969, in... Him be a part of the prognosis and raised in Lexington, Kentucky fifth on the States list!

Is Taxidermy Legal In California, Why Did Ambrose Leave Ballykissangel, Did Dave Navarro And Tatu Baby Date, Articles C

clay high school basketball coachtml>