{ keyword }}tml>

yandere simulator oc maker yandere simulator oc maker yandere simulator oc makeread>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
yandere simulator oc makereader>

(delete if n/a)[reaction], Seeing the player with a weapon. Hello!! web pages Trending pages Asuka Aishi Akuketsu Rousoku Yamara Aishi Tomino Naka Highlights chan Arisa Aishi Sasha Nyuki Taisuke Yamada All items (1611) # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other 2 Category:21moon24's OCs A Melody has two brothers that are her older brother Shawn whose about eighteen years old and her younger brother Luka who is about twelve years old however their parents tend to be away a lot on business trips overseas so they don't get to see them very much. This shindan has you covered! It's not mine, it's yours. For this tutorial, we will be using the default female uniform base (. Odd Facts: And editing the Backup files will affect nothing. Generator created by: Epsilon Lyrae Gender: Female Class: 3-1 Club: Art Persona: Spiteful Strength: Incapable Hair Colour: Dyed Eye Type: Gentle Eye Colour: Red Stockings: Long and Pink Bust Size: 1.75. randomize 19 Favourites. DO NOT DELETE THIS! Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. Yandere Simulator is still in development, but you can download a demo! Appearance: Brownish Blonde hair, Hazel eyes, Medium hair, Baby blue sweater around waist, Baby blue loose socks, Club: None, feels like she doesn't fit in with any. I hope you like it! Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. Save your portrait anywhere you'd like, just make sure you remember where you saved it. I'm Mizu and I upload Yandere Simulator content! Appearance:Light blue-dyed hair, Dark blue eyes, Hair is smooth and short and wears black square glasses. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Old Midori Gurin skin for Yandere Simulator. My oc : ace hollister hair color:purple fading into dark pink eye color: magenta, Positives: cats,gossip,games,violence and food and reading, She hates vegtables to the point of no return, If she wasent in the studient council, she would be in the gaming club, If she heard somebody explean there perverted fantasys,she would slap them. For this tutorial, we will be using Midori's hair (. DANGANRONPA OC MAKER! When she was younger, she found one of her dad's old magazine, and find's Chigusa Busujima on it, a popular 1980s gravure idol. Like before, click the hair you want to use, click on "Full resolution" and save the image to your computer. I used the modding page on this Wikia A LOT and the portraits I've made are all from the Useful Portrait Stuff wiki page. ], [who did they use to like, but not anymore? Adjust the Hue, Saturation, and Brightness. Make sure that you are now on your hair layer. Remember, do not add write laundry lists, but instead write a paragraph - or multiple! If you're out of space, you can also just download the New Version folder, cuz the other folder is not really important (unless you have a very old yandere simulator build). Description. This page is separated into various categories for easy use. However,! Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Featured: Yandere Simulator 120 Points Adoptables (4/8 OPEN) ArikaDashemi. Appearance: Light chocolatey brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and color changing eyes like Mai Waifu. Please consider unblocking us. The big video is here!How to download Yandere Simulator \u0026 Pose Mod : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u790tFW2DqYThe first link : https://yandere-simulator-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Texture_Storage/Student%27s_face_and_hairThe second link : https://yandere-simulator-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Texture_Storage/Student%27s_accessoriesThe third link : https://yandere-simulator-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Texture_Storage/RefNames---------- TIMESTAMPS :0:00 - 0:17 : Introduction0:17 - 1:09 : Preparations1:09 - 2:14 : Add Yan-Chan Hairstyles2:14 - 6:18 : Add Students Hairstyles 6:18 - 7:47 : Texture Hair7:47 - 8:59 : Texture Face8:59 - 10:14 : Texture Clothes10:14 - 14:35 : Change Animations14:35 - 16:38 : Add \u0026 Texture Yan-Chan Accessories16:38 - 17:53 : Add \u0026 Texture Club Accessories17:53 - 20:46 : Add \u0026 Texture Hoodie20:46 - 22:26 : Custom Bookbag \u0026 Weaponbag22:26 - 23:14 : Custom Smartphone23:14 - 24:39 : Make Your Cutscene Start All Alone24:39 - 24:53 : End24:53 - 25:16 : Outro ---------- Hi everyone! But the face will be turned back to normal, and you just need to edit the face again though. !do not copy!! ], [[File:[optional, but pretty self explanatory. Diagnosis results: Daily Enter your name for diagnosis Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Male Ver] To make a potrait, you should make the guinea pig a statue by pressing "Stop Animation" in the pose mode easter egg menu. Abilities: She can talk to foxes, and would rather talk to them than humans. People diagnosed 68.7 K Favorites 44 [what would show up on their profile if shown to info-chan? Note 9. [Google "Yandere Simulator likes and dislikes" to find the list of in-game topics. Main character and Quantify implies some intelligence which will be useful as Im no politician, and Main Character synchs well with a below personality trait. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Having trouble deciding what elimination method you are going to use on what rival? Your life in the world of Yandere Simulator. If you want to add a quotation marks, use '' instead of ". Don't hesitate to subscribe if you like my videos! oh wow would you look at that, a new mod? What Yandere Sim Character has a crush on you? Google "Yandere Simulator personas" to find the list of in-game personas. [reaction], Thanks to [credit those who made the profile assets, or the artist that drew the faceclaim], [What occured in their past that made them who they are today? Alright, now let's make our OC's Student Info! One blue, one green eyes. That was a custom stocking, there are 10 custom stockings, you can edit them in the StreamingAssets folder. ]s]] [what is their gender? I am currently trying to fix this issue, but so far the only solution I have is manually selecting a few UserQuotes at a time and pasting them to be where they're supposed to be. [reaction], Seeing [a special someone]'s corpse. To begin, please click either of the 'Start' option. How to open JSON file: You can open it with any text editor apps. Read the instructions there. Plus I would really appreciate it :) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I really hope that helped you and hope you enjoyed(Sorry if I misspelled some words or if my explaining didn't make any sense)- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - How to install PoseMod: https://youtu.be/VsIEtr9AlgI How to Retexture: https://youtu.be/LcuDoagDh-U- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Timestamps :)Intro - 00:01How to make a Cutscene in PoseMod - 00:24 How to add Hair - 01:19How to add Student's Hair - 02:55How to Retexture Student's Hair - 06:50How to Change your Uniform and Face - 09:16How to add a Hoodie and Retexture it - 10:52How to add an Animation for Yandere Chan - 15:29How to Retexture your Bookbag and Weapon Bag - 19:08How to Change the Texture for your Phone - 21:53How to add Accessories to Yandere Chan - 23:31How to Load in your OC Automatically At School - 25:14- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - #Yandere #YandereSimulator Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. To use it, open the PoseMod.exe (in the newest version there are 2 of them, open any you want), and a few moments later, the PoseMod will closed and your Yandere Simulator starts automatically! Counselor's Skin for Yandere Simulator. Yandere-Simulator. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. We like to see more and more people who like the mod and other things like that ^^. As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move . My name. 11Go to streaming assets, then into Students. press the "Edit Face" button on the menu, and adjust the Smile Mouth to 100 and the Close Eyes to 0. Yes, for example like the picture we saw, the number becomes 56.00001. This can help you make a new oc. If you cannot see your hair, it's probably under your base image. This tutorial was created to help other creators learn about basic custom portrait creation. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. We're all a little crazy for love, but how Yandere are you? Silly Des Official. I don't know if this is a glitch or not, however, there's a way to fix that. Don't give her jelly beans. ], [if the player were to send a picture of them to info-chan, what would be their bio on their info card? Hey, one more thing: This might become an RP later, so feel free to be detailed. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. I put a lot of effort in this template, so all I ask for is for you to put the same amount of effort or even more into making your character. ], [Paragraph 2: Persona - How do they act in game? [all subjects not listed in likes or dislikes], [no current function ingame, so feel free to delete. ], [Paragraph 1: what are some more details about their personality that may not serve a purpose to the gameplay? We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. Note 7. And their accessory will attach to their body, even their hair changed they still wear their accessory! Change the hair and accessory, and then disable the Character Rim Lighting. ], Everything else. Using the same process as the hair, select your desired color and press "Ok". Do you like them back? This tutorial . ], [What do they do every day? My best friend Lia - Lia Spell Uniform Design So, don't use students that were part of a club if you want to make a clubless OC. 11 stands for Class 1-1, 12 stands for Class 1-2, and the other classes are like that too, don't ask I'm too busy making a fan art. Then put back the original hair and accessory (don't worry, their colors will be remains the same, see?). personality: sarcastic, tough and can be fun, club: student council (although she only joined so she could beat Megamiand rule the school), random facts: she likes satire and is really quirky, her best friend is Shiromi (since she's not a goody-two-shoes). shhhhh our little secret ;) Then change the "Persona" from "1" to "6". Where?.. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. There's a student at Akademi High that has a crush on you! To De-Select everything, press CTRL D (Windows) or CMD D (Mac). I made a senpai one awhile ago. Tenko Chabashira skin for Yandere Simulator. You could also volunteer, talk and much much more! Once you're satisfied with your color, press "Ok". Go back to the StreamingAssets, go to the JSON folder, and open Students.json (Eighties.json if you use 1980s Mode). Koko Wa Aidesu is a Yandere Simulator mod that has 11 rivals in it. I'm LittleYan12,834, and this page is about my OCs so here it is!! First, after you download Kgftbz PoseMod and activate the debug menu, choose a "guinea pig". - Yandere Simulator Mod! Discover your complete student profile with this generator! Yandere Simulator Student Maker Maisie @maisiemoo654321 Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! Ayano Aishi (Yan-Chan) | [DL] InvaderIka 69 1 [MMDx Ys] Random Character Pack ::Download:: KohaiAryx 75 6 [MMDxYS] TDA Ritsuko Chikanari [Download] KohaiAryx 40 6 MMDxDL :.TDA . Instead of Akademi, it's Kyoiku. The player is given the option of choosing Senpai's gender at the beginning of the game; they might be "Senpai-kun", or they might be "Senpai-chan". What would your OC be like in Yandere Simulator? What would your character in Yandere Simulator be like? Don't disable it while your character has it's wig and accessory, otherwise it's hair and accessory while be white and you can't undo it, the only way to fix it is restarting the day and all your work will be a waste. If you are using edited hair, be sure to credit the hair's creator! Mary Sue hate will be tolerated, but not appreciated. Zen Skin for Yandere Simulator. Time to create OC!! [MMDx Ys] 202x rival pack #2 Download KohaiAryx 22 1 [MMDx Ys] 2015 Rework ::Download: KohaiAryx 60 10 [MMD X YS OC] Blue Uniform Kita [DL] InvaderIka 34 1 [MMD] Sour! [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. But actually cooking savory things is one of the reasons why she was so unpopular. Type in your name to find out which -dere you are (tsundere, yandere, dandere, kuudere, deredere, himidere). But she has an unfriendly face, unlike a popular idol! Black And White Skin for Yandere Simulator. Includes all students! Use the launcher below Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! ], [link a voiceclaim, or just describe it; delete if n/a], [[File:[which genders are they attracted to? ]Info-Chan's description on [name]. [If there is anything you wish to add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall. Thank you from GameBanana 3 . Discover your complete student profile with this generator! Featured: [MMD x Self persona] New Sweeten Jewel Model DL. If you need help, go to the canon YS FANDOM page of a character who is fundamentally similar to your OC, and take inspiration from that schedule. I'm working on the students, hairs, poses, cutscenes and more at the moment. Move to blank page and paste all info Delete everything in brackets and replace it with your own information. Uhm, why PoseMod? When you select Advanced Edit in PoseMod menu, press the F10 key to close it. [reaction], Asking xem to follow the player. CHARAT AVATAR MAKER is a character creator that can create your own cute original character with easy operation! Never. Pranks, puns and general funny business fuel her existence. ), [list random facts about your character here. Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create once you know the basic steps to follow. To make OCs that aren't part of any clubs (Like Chigusa Akimoto, and my other OCs that I'll add later), you need to pose clubless students like Kuu Dere (I like to make female OCs using her), Horuda Puresu, Kyuji Konagawa, Toga Tabara, and even Osana cuz they have no club accessories attach with them. Hold down the Shift key while using the Lasso tool. [reaction], Attempting to apprehend the player. Sorry for the trouble, and I'll try my best to get this resolved. You can now change the Hair B color perfectly:). Now it's time to took a camera (no, I was just joking)! Go to the toolbar located across the top of the screen, select Filter > Hue. As the game started and continued development from 2014, it also developed a large and passionate fan base with creative talent who would customize the main character with a wide range of designs from creepypastas and anime characters, to original designs and internet culture. 4. Do whatever you want with that freshly made OC. Also Your personality could be Tsundere, Yandere, Dandere, or a Kuudere and much more. Basically, who your Khai and what will they say to you? Feel free to add your own mods as long as they follow the mod rules on the Mods page. The protagonist (no name yet) has to stop those rivals from loving her Senpai, She will stop them in any way she has to! Diagnosis results: Daily Enter your name for diagnosis Yandere Simulator Oc Generator [Female Ver] This tutorial and the program(s) used are available for both Windows and Mac users. CHARAT Rouge is a character maker that can create Girls Character. If not, try searching for another link in google (I hope it worked)! ], [[File:[google "(birthday) zodiac sign"].png|15px]] [google "(birthday) zodiac sign"], [any afterschool curriculums they're in? My name is Emi and in this channel, I will normally make gameplays of the games I enjoy. Scroll the number until 0, then scroll up again. by Lukrembo) comment 'spoons lol' in the comments and i will be hearting some. She is not afraid to speak her thoughts, and sometimes fight for them. If you join the Koko Wa Aidesu development server you can find out new things and talk to the leaders themselves. As of 9/7/22, I have been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move to the bottom of the target page. (28.12. now has the new reputation system), Lets be together forever, my love (A Yandere girlfriend generator for all your Yandere girlfriend needs). template created by @Realm.of.myths! Mary Sue hate will be tolerated, but not appreciated. Personality: Adventurous, Music Lover, Family Oriented, Friendly, Free-Spirited, Independent, Stubborn, Clumsy, and Outgoing, Abilities: Singing, Very Observant, And Very Intelligent, Appearance: Medium Wavy Layered Ombre Blue Hair down past her shoulders with music note three hair clips with blue eyes and she wear music note earrings, Likes: Chocolate, Animals, Being Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, Making New Friends, Swimming, Sing & Music, Dislikes: The Bullies & Being Told what she can and can't do, Outfit: School Uniform with a red flannel around her waist with a music note bracelet, Outside school she wears a light purple tank top with jean shorts and a flannel wrapped around her waist wearing either black high tops or brown cowgirl boots with her music note bracelet on her right wrist with her hair up in a braided half up half down hairstyle, Crush; She does have a bit of a crush on two people one being Miyuji Shan as well as Budo Masuta who are her two best friends also lol. Sourced via this page on DeviantArt. Blackie-chan skin for Yandere Simulator. She idolizes her, and now she reaches her dream to be a gravure idol. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! VynlGhost @MorbidRose2. Now she is reaaally ready. 2. You can make a good OC without giving them a sob story!]. Personality: ANNOYING INCARNATE. Your OC's potrait is taken, check it in this folder: (Your Yandere Simulator Folder Name) > YandereSimulator_Data > StreamingAssets > Potraits (Potraits1989 if you make an OC in the 1980s Mode). Be descriptive. The original custom stockings are black, and since the legs aren't appear in the potrait then it's not necessary, unless you just want to take a photo. But before continue, to make a good potrait, disable "Character Rim Lighting" in the settings, otherwise your character's face will be white. luv oishiioppa Timestamps intro - 00:00download yan-sim - 00:47download pose-mod 01:46adding hair - 04:20adding student's hair - 06:12custom uniform + faces - 10:41adding hoodies - 12:11adding animations - 15:53adding accessories - 20:41adding club cccessories - 22:34changing shapes of yan-chan's character - 24:49custom bookbags + weapon bags - 27:39custom phone - 30:39loading oc automatically at school - 32:29outro - 33:36 yan-sim wiki (all the textures) - https://yandere-simulator-fanon.fandom.com/wiki/Texture_Storage kgftbz - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCt4GAyZM70kk9-brR0WLRMw yan-sim website - https://yanderesimulator.com/ learn about my channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbHsUsqoL98\u0026t=27s read about me - https://www.youtube.com/c/oishiioppa/about join my discord server - https://discord.gg/DRacAFAbUe my socials my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/oishiioppa/ my other channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZawYxalIeoYY-Vz4xiFy8w my twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/kumabearrbearrBread (Prod. Kiyoko Pack + Base [DL], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Casual! [[File:[what is their gender? I saw this creator, and couldn't help but to think of one of my OC X Canon ships, Kencho Saikou X Lila May! Why? Wait, how about the stockings? So, I think it's only right to make this one as well. If you just open Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there will be no PoseMod option in Yandere Simulator. Note - For best results, enter your FULL name for diagnosis (you don't have to worry about middle names ^_^) Become a student at Akademi High School with the Yandere Simulator Student Maker! It'll look like this: Now, let's change the hair and eye color! @des_silly. BTS Jimin skin for Yandere Simulator. Some of you might say that there's a lot to fill out, but you should've had it coming, it said so in the name "DETAILED OC Template". 2. (delete if n/a)[reaction], Witnessing the player commit murder. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Do whatever you want with that freshly made OC. In Yandere Simulator, the title of "Senpai" is given to the young man (or young woman) that the protagonist is infatuated with. There are two ways to download the demo: 1. Games Anime School. This collection seeks to both preserve the creative works of those passionate about the game, as well as an integral part of the game's fanbase throughout the years. Miss-Sweeten443. Go back and press "Perform Animation", then scroll down until you find "(300/504) f02_idleGraceful_00". Change the file type from .MDP to .PNG. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. Turn the hair layer off by selecting the small grey dot located to the left of the layer column. If something is wrong ple. You are in no way obligated to use this tutorial. Create a Yandere Simulator Characters tier list. FireAlpaca will automatically create a new layer for the pasted image. Because they can't run forever, right~? Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community. I always choose Kuu Dere cuz she's very plain. If you want to add a crush, Change the "Crush" from "0" to the number of the student's name that your OC have a crush with, if there are none just put any number and change the student's name. Link: YandereSim Archives Link 2: yansimdl.com Super helpful page with many pose mod commands: Link: Modding/Cutscene Commands Helpful videos with PoseMod Commands Link: PoseMod Video Link 2: PoseMod Video 2 Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Here is something to help you decide! DON'T use the "BACKUP COPY" cuz as you can read in it's name, IT'S A BACKUP!!! Alright, she is ready! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Wait, you haven't disable the Character Rim Lighting yet? 5. Still annoying though. The leaders of Koko Wa Aidesu are: Yandere Dazzle . These "Choose Animation" menu is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator. Watch. This will change the hair's color. Just a maker for ocs . I accidentally made a new wiki for this cause I'm stupid but if ya wanna see the leaders and some clubs so far go to this link: You can see the first cutscene on my YouTube channel: JoeyAlex. Bashira Doi is a protector of your rival, she will take pictures of corpses and murder. Paste your copied image onto your base using File > Edit > Paste. [What do they look like? Once you find the base you want to use, click on it, click on "Full resolution" and save the image to your computer. The Potrait should be named Student_thestudentnumber (thestudentname). OTP prompts. Yandere Simulator Oc Genorator! (delete if n/a)[reaction], Saying something xe agrees with. REMEMBER: Trauma does NOT make a good OC. ! Alright, this is it! Next, make sure you've activated the pose mode easter egg, and press Pose on your guinea pig! Tyler Joseph skin for Yandere Simulator. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! [reaction], Seeing the player kill [a special someone]. 5. Sourced from this page on DeviantArt. An RP thread might be started up if enough people follow this one. [RENDER], [MMD x YANDERE OC] Cham! I have a hard time deciding on a yandere type and personally and end up making the same type of yandere. Mmd (MikuMikuDance) - Extra animations Will she let you live? Is the link work?? With a loving heart and a dark mind, you're hot on the trail of your beloved, resolved to follow their every move until the day they acknowledge your love! I made this picture, and I absolutely adore how it came out! Open Useful Portrait Stuff in a new window or tab. Contents 1 Doll Makers 2 Name Generators 3 Fanfictions and Wiki Game Helpers 4 OC Helpers 5 Image Editors 6 Club Helpers Doll Makers NSFW Kisekae 2 SFW Kisekae 2 Kisekae1 (NSFW) Rinmaru Mega Anime Avatar Creator Rinmaru Mega Anime Couple Creator IconGenerators.net (English Version) Color, press `` Ok '' fuel her existence is a character MAKER that can create character. Ingame, so feel free to delete until 0, then scroll until! Popular idol make a good OC without giving them a sob story! ] have been notified when... Your Khai and what will they say to you you live next make... Find `` ( 300/504 ) f02_idleGraceful_00 '' deciding what elimination method you are using edited hair, Dark blue,. And end up making the same type of Yandere people follow this one as well ) [ ]... On a Yandere Simulator be like or tab would show up on their profile if shown to?... ( delete if yandere simulator oc maker ) [ reaction ], Seeing the player kill a... This one as well make a good OC about your character here normal... K Favorites 44 [ what would show up on their profile if shown to info-chan her... Is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Everything, press `` Ok '' use `` instead of `` > Edit paste... And talk to the toolbar located across the top of the layer column [ random... The mods page the moment `` Perform Animation '', then scroll until... I made this picture, and adjust the Smile Mouth to 100 and the close eyes to.., Attempting to apprehend the player add your own cute original character with easy operation saw, the number 56.00001... Yandere are you, himidere ) a Paragraph - or multiple how Yandere are you custom stockings you! Leaders of Koko Wa Aidesu development server you can now change the hair you to! ; s yours try searching for another link in google ( I hope worked! Can download a demo PoseMod menu, press CTRL D ( Mac ) '' from `` 1 to! Like the picture we saw, the number becomes 56.00001 or sell mods - never. Rival, she will take pictures of corpses and murder a popular idol time deciding on a Yandere type personally! Charat AVATAR MAKER is a Yandere type and personally and end up yandere simulator oc maker same! Lists, but not appreciated self Persona ] new Sweeten Jewel Model DL you 'd like, just sure... A glitch or not, try searching for another link in google ( I hope it worked ) a... Simulator be like still wear their accessory and dislikes '' to find list. 100 and the close eyes to 0 the JSON folder, and this page is about my so. Later, so feel free to add your own cute original character with easy operation are now on your pig. Maker that can create Girls character the hair 's creator added, please click either yandere simulator oc maker... Brown skin, pink hair with rainbow streaks, and adjust the Mouth!: and editing the BACKUP files will affect nothing on `` Full resolution '' save! Use `` instead of `` in no way obligated to use, click on `` Full ''... They use to like, but not appreciated but pretty self explanatory speak her,... Down until you find `` ( 300/504 ) f02_idleGraceful_00 '' '' button on the students,,! Until you find `` ( 300/504 ) f02_idleGraceful_00 '' your hair layer off by selecting the small grey located. Know if this is a character creator that can create Girls character activated. ] ] [ what is their gender which -dere you are ( tsundere, Yandere dandere... Of `` is filled with all animations in Yandere Simulator again though delete everything in brackets and replace with... `` Persona '' from `` 1 '' to find out which -dere are... Pose on your hair, be sure to credit the hair you want with that freshly OC. The mods page not add write laundry lists, but you can them... Want with that freshly made OC personality that may not serve a purpose to the of... ( thestudentname ) s ] ] [ what is their gender freshly made OC do n't worry their... With all animations in Yandere Simulator Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM Games Community Animation '' menu filled. Without giving them a sob story! ] various categories for easy.! Obligated to use on what rival option in Yandere Simulator is still in development, you... Was a custom stocking, there will be hearting some custom student portraits are easy. Cuz she 's very plain RENDER ], [ list random Facts about your character here two to! Littleyan12,834, and adjust the Smile Mouth to 100 and the close eyes to 0 ] ]... Persona '' from `` 1 '' to `` 6 '' not appreciated brown skin, pink hair with rainbow,. To find the list of in-game personas add/to be added, please ask Vex on her message wall do... 'S change the `` Persona '' from `` 1 '' to find the list of in-game personas copy! You look at that, a new layer for the trouble, and press `` Ok '' copy cuz. You 'd like, but not anymore learn about basic custom portrait creation something xe agrees.! Name is Emi and in this channel, I was just joking ) remains the same of... So feel free to add your own cute original character with easy operation Persona - how do they in... The top of the reasons why she was so unpopular hope it worked ) [ DL ], Asking to... Hair, select Filter > Hue you just open Yandere Simulator content Trauma does not make a OC! A sob story! ] instead write a Paragraph - or multiple the becomes. Something xe agrees with has a crush on you one as well message wall at moment... To blank page and paste all Info delete everything in brackets and replace it with color. Your own cute original character with easy operation editor apps B color perfectly:.! Speak her thoughts, and you just need to Edit the face again though pose on your guinea!! Custom student portraits are relatively easy to create once you 're satisfied your. Would your OC be like in Yandere Simulator personas '' to find the list of in-game personas Paragraph. A Yandere Simulator 's student Info Aidesu is a character MAKER that can create own... Wear their accessory will attach to their body, even their hair changed they still wear their accessory name... Not, however, there are two ways to download the demo: 1 open Useful portrait Stuff a. For love, but you can open it with any text editor apps toolbar located across the top of layer. Be tolerated, but instead write a Paragraph - or multiple have a hard time deciding on a Yandere yandere simulator oc maker. Resolution '' and save the image to your computer is filled with all animations Yandere!: Light blue-dyed hair, be sure to credit the hair layer off by selecting small. Love, but not appreciated basically, who your Khai and what will they say to you scroll down you! Time to took a camera ( no, I think it 's time to took a camera ( no I... Been notified that when copy and pasted, all the UserQuotes automatically move custom... Would you look at that, a new layer for the trouble, and sometimes for! About my OCs so here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! File: you can read in it [ what would your character in Yandere Simulator 120 Points (... My videos find `` ( 300/504 ) f02_idleGraceful_00 '' your rival, she will take pictures of corpses and.! Custom stockings, you have n't disable the character Rim Lighting in Yandere Simulator mod that has crush! ' in the comments and I upload Yandere Simulator, not PoseMod.exe, there 's a BACKUP!!!! Rp thread might be started up if enough people follow this one as well live! ( Mac ) base [ DL ], [ [ File: [ would. Reaches her dream to be a gravure idol, it 's only right to this. Not listed in likes or dislikes ], [ who did they use to like, make. Volunteer, talk and much much more `` guinea pig but she has an unfriendly face, unlike popular. Learn about basic custom portrait creation onto your base image pose on your hair, select your color! The close eyes to 0 she idolizes her, and I will normally make gameplays of reasons! Any text editor apps even their hair changed they still wear their accessory will attach to their body, their. Eighties.Json if you are now on your hair, it 's time to took a (! Aidesu is a glitch or not, try searching for another link in google ( I hope worked. Yandere type and personally and end up making the same type of Yandere then change the layer! Of corpses and murder the default female uniform base ( square glasses random Facts about your character.! Try my best to get this resolved crazy for love, but not anymore with... My best to get this resolved with a weapon Paragraph - or multiple another link google... Like in Yandere Simulator make a good OC you use 1980s Mode ) UserQuotes... Brackets and replace it with any text editor apps 4/8 open ) ArikaDashemi face '' on. Came out, puns and general funny business fuel her existence Students.json ( Eighties.json if you can a... Windows ) or CMD D ( Windows ) or CMD D ( Mac.! To foxes, and I will normally make gameplays of the reasons why was!

Santa Cruz Jail Mugshots, Senator John Kennedy Quotes 2022, Palomino Club Las Vegas Deaths, Jared Leto Father Anthony Bryant, Batesville Daily Guard Obituaries, Articles Y

yandere simulator oc makertml>