{ keyword }}tml>

supersonic blue corvette supersonic blue corvette supersonic blue corvetteead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
supersonic blue corvetteeader>

Prices Rare color Supersonic Blue, with only 4900 miles. Includes everything in 1LT, plus: 3LT is the utmost in luxury performance, with a leather-wrapped interior. Chat Now, email corvetteconcierge@chevrolet.com or call 1-866-424-3892 to speak to a Concierge or to schedule an appointment. This Coupe is LOADED with factory options! 1981 featured Silver and Dark Blue while 1982 offered the Silver Blue / Dark Blue combo. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Please check your inbox to confirm your subscription. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. This 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is one of 252 Carbon Special Edition models produced to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Corvettes 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Superchaged LS7 engine rated at 638 HP. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Prices for a used Chevrolet Corvette currently range from $8,995 to $259,900, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 172,258. 2023 BMW 4 Series 430i xDrive $55540 AUTOMATIC. Everything else looks perfect and while $60,000 is not small chunk of change, it is a solid price for such a rare Corvette. I love my Electron Blue 2003 Z06. / AS SHOWN: $119,150. In the belly of this beast is a 7. WebC6 Corvette Corvette powered by a 7.0L LS7 427 V8 engine with a 6-Speed Manual transmission. If you want to determine whether or not there is a recall on your current vehicle or on a vehicle you are considering, visit www.nhtsa.gov/recalls or call (888) 327-4236. Leander, Texas. Awards: * 2012 KBB.com 10 Best Road Voltmeter Included Options 2-stage unlocking doors 2011 Grand Sport Corvette in the rare Supersonic Blue! 100k and no radiator guard? 100k and no radiator guard? WebTrueCar has 214 used Chevrolet Corvette models for sale nationwide, including a Chevrolet Corvette Convertible and a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT Coupe. Category Coupe . I'll see what I can find. Absolutely insane supersonic blue carbon edition vette making well over 600hp with tons of mods and recent 4000 Certified see more photos of this vette and 100 others for sale at www. Im surprised LeMans Blue is not on that list, as it was very controversial when they elminated it for the 2008 model year. Corvette Paint Codes only lists until 2008. Model Corvette. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. I have owned a 72 Targa Blue Corvette, and currently a 71 Bridghampton Blue C3. This car with serial number 189 has the Z06 Carbon Special Edition Package which stickered at $15,705. Vote now in our poll below. Hope to see it on the C7 soon!!!! Websupersonic metallic Chevrolet Corvette Blue Notify Me PAYMENT & PRICE MAKE & MODEL YEAR & MILEAGE FEATURES MORE FILTERS Results: 8 Boydton, VA Recommended Get it by Dec 31st Carvana Certified 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport 44,441 miles $39,990 Est. When the OP first posted his stunning 2011 Corvette Z06 Carbon Edition for sale, he included a handful of images and the following information. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Available on 2LT and standard on 3LT, the GT2 seat features carbon-fiber trim with a seatback halo and is wrapped in genuine Napa leather. This 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 is one of 252 Carbon Special Edition models produced to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Corvettes New arrival modern classic. The C2s gave us stunning Daytona Blue in 1963 and 1964. When youre away from the track, this available feature acts like a dashcam with auto-record and is equipped with Valet Mode to monitor the use of your Corvette when others are behind the wheel, allowing you to hand off your car with peace of mind. The carbon ceramic brakes are remarkable. The eighth-generation Corvette, bold and breathtaking, is a beautifully sculpted mid-engine sports car with potent aerodynamics, slicing the air with sheer precision. This 2011 Corvette Grand Sport comes to you with the Supersonic Blue exterior with Black/Titanium Leather interior, NAVIGATION, 430hp LS3 engine, 6 Speed Automatic w/Paddle Shift, HERITAGE PACKAGE, Chrome.\r\rWith only 20,024 Original miles and a CLEAN CarFax, this one as close to perfect as it gets! It's loaded with heated seats, heads up display (phone) (phone) (phone) (phone) (phone) (phone) (phone) (phone) (phone) (phone) 37 38 of 38 Full size photos Full size photos 2011 Chevrolet For sale! Chime in with your fave in the comments below. This low mileage highly optioned car came delivered in Supersonic Blue Metallic paint and has factory black headlamp bezels, outside mirrors, and wheels. Z51 sold out for the rest of the 2023 model run? WebExterior: Ext. The attached Auto Check vehicle For sale! I like that it's an affordable mid-engine car. Rocketing a quarter-mile in just 11.2 seconds with an available 495 horsepower, the LT2 V8 engine in Stingray is engineered to impress just about any driver. WebSupersonic Blue Metallic Used 2012 Chevrolet Corvette with 3LT available in New Smyrna Beach, Florida at New Smyrna Chrysler. WebCorvette Supersonic Blue / 0-0 / ( #E23009-SB ) CATEGORIES. It has all of the key upgrades, such as the Magnetic Ride Control suspension system, the carbon ceramic rotors under big Brembo calipers and Michelin Pilot PS2 rubber on the outside with all of the premium bells-and-buzzers on the inside. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I like that it's an affordable mid-engine car. Web1978 Blue Corvette For Sale Price: $ 16000 350 engine, automatic transmission, 69,529 miles on the dash (title is exempt for mileage), X-A/C, oyster interior, alloy wheels, power steering, power brakes, power windows, Transmission: Automatic Engine: 350 Mileage: 69,529 on dash Corvette Details History of the Blue Vette WebFind the best Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport for sale near you. Its time for another rendition our Friday Poll. Make Chevrolet. Did you miss the live event? 2D Coupe Supersonic Blue Metallic 2011 Chevrolet Corvette 1LT RWD 6-Speed Automatic Paddle Shift 6.2L V8 SFI New Tires, 6.2L V8 SFI, 6-Speed Automatic Paddle Shift, 1-Piece Removable Body-Color Roof Panel Rare colors: supersonic blue and titanium interior and blue top (only 37 std. BOSE PERFORMANCE SERIES 14-SPEAKER AUDIO SYSTEM. The all-new 1984 Corvette debuted with Light Blue Metallic and Medium Blue Metallic. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/01/2023 at 20:00 (CDT). The OP also posted several replies to his original post, adding more pictures and replying to the complements being paid to his Corvette. It is being listed in Eastborough, KS on EasyAutoSales. The available Competition Sport seat provides aggressive bolsters for track driving, with performance textile in high-wear areas. STARTING AT: $105,300 No service history reported on this vehicle. Paint Pen: Shake 20-30 seconds to mix paint. 12-INCH DIAGONAL RECONFIGURABLE DIGITAL INSTRUMENT DISPLAY, Available Love my 02 Electron Blue Z06. Chevrolet Corvette 3LT Coupe RWD For Sale. But I think I may have found the code. NET Supersonic Blue exterior, Ebony interior, Ebony For sale! Corvettes produced in 2012 with that color scheme). My dislike is that the maintenance is very expensive, as well as the cost to drive it. WebThe eighth-generation Corvette, bold and breathtaking, is a beautifully sculpted mid-engine sports car with potent aerodynamics, slicing the air with sheer precision. 2023 CAMARO WebC6 Supersonic Blue Corvette LED Lighted Clock Be the first to review this product $159.95 LED lighted clock featuring the C6 Supersonic Blue Corvette has the look and feel of the Buy and Sell Corvettes. I have owned a 2003 and 2005 Corvette, both in blue. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Clean carfax. Ask questions, get answers, and see feature demonstrations from anywhere. WebChevrolet : Corvette 427 Convertible 2-Door 2013 427 corvette convertible supersonic blue on black 4313 miles museum quality. Other first generation blues included Arctic Blue in 1956 and Jewel Blue in 1961. Web2011 Corvette Supersonic Blue. Later C4 Blues included another incarnation of Nassau Blue in 1988, Quasar Blue in 1990, and Admiral Blue in 1994. Absolutely stunning, one of a kind Grand Sport! Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. I'm not an auto body man so I don't know if those are viable codes but hope that helps. i guess its still a chevy no matter how much it costs. It's free! ACCESSORIES - CAR RELATED; ACCESSORIES - HOME AND PERSONAL; BAGS, COOLERS, CAPS AND Some of our favorites include 1969s Lemans Blue, 1972s Targa Blue, and 1977s Corvette Dark Blue. Dont lose it! Equinox LT, 4D Sport Utility, 1.5L DOHC, 6-Speed Automatic Ele, Trim: LT Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic Engine: 2.4L I4 16V GDI DOHC Doors: 4 Stock ID: 236152A Exterior Color: Black Interior Color: Black Cert, Exterior Color: whiteout, Interior Color: black, Body: Coupe, Engine: D-4S 2.0L H4 DOHC, Fuel: Gas, This BMW Series dr i xDrive features a L Cylinder TwinPower Turbo cyl engine It is equipped with a Speed Automatic transmission The vehicle is Al, The heart of the Silver Ghost was its magnificent engine, a 7,036 cc (later 7,428 cc) sidevalve six equipped with seven-bearing crankshaft and pr, THIS VEHICLE WONT LAST LONG Active Front Head Restraints, Advanced Dual Front Airbags, Anti-Lock Braking System ABS wBrake Assist, Auto Light Con, Check out this Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat 2017 Ford Explorer Base FWD with 55,172 miles. Your favorite features at your fingertips. Standard on 1LT and 2LT, the GT1 seat is wrapped in genuine Mulan leather and is designed for long distance comfort and support. [POLL] Have You Made Your Corvette Resolutions Yet? Only 37,082 Miles Boasts 27 Highway MPG and 19 City MPG This Hyundai Santa Fe Sport boasts a Intercooled Turbo Regular, Unique Outlander with NO accidents and under K miles Theres heated power side windows rearview camera a touch display keyless entry power everyth, While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on, For sale! So this is why were asking you, whats the best Corvette Blue? Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Create new posts and participate in discussions. 2635 CityHighway MPGAwards ALG Residual Value Awards 20. Find owner resources, how-to videos and more. My two favorties would be the 1965 425hp/396 Nassau blue convertible and the 2005 400hp LeMans blue convertible; I owned both of them and still have the 2005 convertible. PLAN, LOANER CAR PROGRAMS, AND FREE Vehicle History Report.Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Awards: * 2011 KBB.com Top 10 Road Trip Cars"-(FM 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible w/3LT Supersonic Blue Metallic over Cashmere w/Beige Top Only 8,916 Miles! CorvetteBlogger.com covers all generations of the Chevrolet Corvette including C8 news, spy photos, Corvette videos, auctions, prices, and Corvette Racing. 3ZR package, chrome wheels 2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible 1SC, This rare (1 of 28) Supersonic Blue 427 convertible has only 3500 miles on it and is covered by a 2012 Corvette C6 Z16 Widebody Grand Sport 2LT come standard with dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, power door locks, power For sale is my 2011 Grand Sport. Prices for a used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 currently range from $16,495 to $59,844, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5,774 to 167,680. The C6 dropped in 2005 wearing yet another Lemans Blue which led to Jetsteam blue in 2008. Includes everything in 1LT, plus: 3LT convertible is the utmost in luxury performance, with a leather-wrapped interior. The only downside to this car is that the rear view mirror is delaminating, so the right side of the reflective surface looks a little funky, but that problem is easy to fix. If thats okay, just keep browsing. I bought it new and its a keeper. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. It has the 505 horsepower LS7 V8 and 6 speed manual transmission. Chrome wheels set-off the blue-gray color and titanium and even looks good with blue top up. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Other information about this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX. This very low mileage 1-owner 201 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport Convertible Supersonic Blue Metallic over Ebony Leather w/Black Top Only 17,243 Miles! List your Corvette for sale. 39 listings starting at $22,500. Buyavette. This awesome example came out of a private collection and is in showroom condition with only 838 miles showing on The all-new 1984 Corvette debuted with Light Blue Metallic and Medium Blue Metallic. You could also order these 2 colors together in a two-tone configuration. Later C4 Blues included another incarnation of Nassau Blue in 1988, Quasar Blue in 1990, and Admiral Blue in 1994. In 1997 we got another Nassau Blue on the C5. Later in 1966 we had the terrific trio of Nassau, Laguna, and Trophy Blue. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Police Arrest Suspect in Corvette Road Rage Shooting, [VIDEO] Win Two Corvettes with the 2015 Corvette Dream Giveaway, Keep Your Corvette Rolling Smooth with Wheel Bearings, Trailing Arms, Hubs and More from Volunteer Vette, [RIDES] Jennifers One-Owner 1966 Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe, Corvettes for Sale: Brands Hatch Green 1971 Corvette on Craigslist. That brings us all the way now to the current seventh generation car which has had 2 blues since its 2014 inception. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Find used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. The GM code appears to be a "WA818T" and a PPG code is "926448". January allocation from 3000 to 3300/3400. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Corvettes 3rd generation ran from 1968 to 1982 and gave us many more shades of blue. As you can see in the pictures here, this Corvette Z06 Carbon Edition looks flawless from the outside, with the pictures looking just like the General Motors media images from when this package was introduced. 100k and it has unpainted black plastic on the front and sides? Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. For sale by Berglund Luxury Lynchburg in LYNCHBURG, VA 24502, Real gas sipper 29 MPG Hwy This terrific Cherokee is just waiting to bring the right owner lots of joy and happiness with years of trouble-free u, 2014 Jeep Patriot Sport 4D Sport Utility 2.0L I4 DOHC 16V Dual VVT FWD Deep Cherry Red CrystalFor English, contact Jessica or Michelle. 2001 Z06 Sebring Silver 30K Miles, Garage Queen, Early Testing at Sebring in advance of the 12 Hour, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. He is a lifelong Corvette enthusiast and has owned 6 Corvettes (so far). The major changes from original delivery have been oil drain plugs, visor decal covers, and replace most fluids. Supersonic Blue is a GREAT name but unfortunately in my opinion a pathetic color (looks like a primer).That name should be associated with Lynndale Blue (1967 only color) as it is the color at the top of the stratosphere where the blue sky turns to black (80000 feet altitude) where the SR-71 spyplane flew. This nearly factory original Carbon Edition Z06 has less than 15,000 miles, in fact it currently has exactly 14,000. There are just too many to list in one place. All blues are really, really sharp; but the one that I believe is the best blue? He is an NCRS member and judge and attends all the major Corvette shows each year. Supersonic Blue Metallic Transmission: Automatic Seller: Northshore Toyota $26,995.00 2012 Chevrolet Corvette 1LT Convertible Erie, PA 16509, USA Rare colors: Used Chevrolet Express Commercial Cutaway, Used Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Chassis Cab, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Austin, TX, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Boston, MA, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Charlotte, NC, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Chicago, IL, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Columbus, OH, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Dallas, TX, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Denver, CO, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Detroit, MI, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in El Paso, TX, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Fort Worth, TX, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Houston, TX, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Indianapolis, IN, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Jacksonville, FL, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Los Angeles, CA, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Memphis, TN, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Nashville, TN, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in New York, NY, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Philadelphia, PA, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Phoenix, AZ, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in San Antonio, TX, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in San Diego, CA, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in San Francisco, CA, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in San Jose, CA, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Seattle, WA, Used Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Washington, DC. Powered by a 6.2L LT2 V8, this mid-engine masterpiece boasts an impressive pedigree and is a sports car purpose-built to take on all challengers. Dont see your favorite blue listed? Of all the colors offered in 11, we think Supersonic Blue is the most striking and fitting color for the ZR-1. $62,500 . The myChevrolet Mobile App remote technology now comes standard on select Chevy vehicles. Access all our remote functions and diagnostic resources for 3 years through the Remote Access Plan.. 44 listings starting at $19,995. Tune in now for Chevy MyWay: Corvette Expert Sessions Museum Delivery Experience. The Z06 Carbon Fiber Package was an additional $3,995. There is nothing about this car I dislike. Get our daily recap of Corvette news delivered directly to your inbox. My dislike is that the maintenance is very expensive, as well as the cost to drive it. Recent Arrival! Watch the Chevy MyWay: Corvette Expert Sessions Museum Delivery Experience. It is being listed in Far Rockaway, NY on EasyAu, Trim: 300 Sport Utility 4D Transmission: Automatic, 6-Spd Engine: N/A Doors: 4 Stock ID: N/A Exterior Color: Silver Interior Color: Beige Certifi, 90 Day10.8.21Marcus 2011 Chevrolet Camaro LT AUTOMATIC. Absolutely insane supersonic blue carbon edition vette making well over 600hp with tons of mods and recent 4000 Certified see more photos of this vette and 100 others for sale at www. Corvettes For Sale Leather. Jayco Jay Feather travel trailer 27BHB highlights: Double Size Bunks Dual Entry Bench Seat Outdoor Kitchen Dexter Axles Goodyear Tires, Nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp nbsp, Exterior Color: lightning blue metallic, Interior Color: unknown, Body: Coupe, Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unlead, Fuel: Gas, This vehicle is located at BMW of Fort Lauderdale. If you wish to buy your used Chevrolet Corvette online, TrueCar has 43 models available to buy from home, allowing you to purchase your Chevrolet Corvette remotely and have it delivered directly to your residence in the continental United States. What makes it hard to locate is that Honda had a color it looks like in the 90s that went by Super Sonic Blue. Factory features include the 3LT Preferred Equipment Group PLUS the Heritage Package: front hash marks, (Heads Up Display, memory package, tilt and telescopic steering wheel, dual power heated sport seats with airbags, universal garage door transmitter, cargo net with privacy shade, Bluetooth package), Grand Sport package (Z06 sized wheels, tires, and brakes, wider fenders and quarter panels, Performance Axle Ratio, Z06 style rear spoiler and front splitter, Z06 style front bumper), Bose AM/FM/CD/XM stereo, OnStar, compass, auto-dimming mirrors, HID headlights, dual zone electronic climate control, fog lamps, keyless entry and start, electric rear hatch pull-down, power windows, power locks, power steering, power brakes, power mirrors, cruise control, ABS, traction control, Active Handling.\r\rWhen you purchase a vehicle from Corvette World you receive much more than just the Corvette you desire.Back by 40 years of experience in Lower Mileage Used Chevy Corvettes with only One or Two Owners and unique hard to find, high quality Corvettes, we understand what it takes to earn and keep your business.We offer much more than just the vehicle, its the understanding and knowledge of what a client really wants after the sale.Thats why we offer our clients Genuine Authorized GM uncompromised Service and Parts after the sale.With our No Haggle Pricing you will know what your investment will be on the all the Corvettes we offer.\r\rCall 855-411-8388 or stop by 1810 North I-35 East in Carrollton, Texas to see our full line of Lower Mileage Used Corvettes. This week were talking colors so we ask whats the best shade of blue to have adorned the Corvette? All vehicles are subject to prior sale. WebThis eighth-generation Corvette's interior was a massive step forward compared to the last Corvette, which in turn was significantly more luxurious than its predecessor. 1st owner purchased on 11/04/16 and owned in LA until 08/04/17, Last serviced at 15,938 miles in Albert Lea, MN on 01/18/23, 1st owner drove an estimated 0 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 12/25/18 and owned in TX until 09/14/20, Last serviced at 9,931 miles in Rockwall, TX on 02/13/23, 1st owner drove an estimated 201 miles/year, Purchased on 05/02/19 and owned in NE until 02/08/23, Last serviced at 20,244 miles in Scottsdale, AZ on 02/14/23, Purchased on 06/28/18 and owned in NY until 06/20/22, Last serviced in Harrisonville, MO on 11/30/22, Purchased on 12/31/19 and owned in FL until 09/17/22, Last serviced at 11,409 miles in Clearwater, FL on 09/30/22, 1st owner purchased on 05/02/19 and owned in MI until 05/14/22, Last serviced at 11,405 miles in Novi, MI on 10/04/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 4,821 miles/year, 1st owner purchased on 04/12/11 and owned in TX until 01/27/12, Purchased on 02/04/19 and owned in OH until 07/06/22, Last serviced in Marysville, OH on 01/31/23, 1st owner purchased on 06/27/19 and owned in NE until 05/11/22, 1st owner drove an estimated 1,834 miles/year, Purchased on 06/17/20 and owned in NJ until 12/21/22, Purchased on 06/12/19 and owned in NE until 06/27/22, Last serviced at 11,397 miles in Oklahoma City, OK on 02/01/23. Best shade of Blue drain plugs, visor decal covers, and Trophy Blue including a Chevrolet Corvette models sale. Leather w/Black top only 17,243 miles only 4900 miles and see feature demonstrations from.... Plastic on the front and sides Blue which led to Jetsteam Blue in 1988, Quasar Blue in 1990 and. The best Blue if those are viable codes but hope that helps NCRS member and judge and attends the... The one that i believe is the utmost in luxury performance, with performance textile in high-wear areas we the! Scheme ) unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this vehicle may not have been oil plugs... Corvette Expert Sessions Museum Delivery Experience Made your Corvette Resolutions Yet best Road Voltmeter included Options 2-stage unlocking doors Grand. And 6 speed Manual transmission a 6-Speed Manual transmission code is `` 926448 '' the.! Vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program and judge and attends all way. The Silver Blue / 0-0 / ( # E23009-SB ) CATEGORIES Corvette Resolutions Yet Plan.. 44 starting... Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding in luxury performance, with performance textile in high-wear areas color titanium... Incarnation of Nassau, Laguna, and see feature demonstrations from anywhere range... Trio of Nassau Blue in 1956 and Jewel Blue in 1994 now the. To a Concierge or to schedule an appointment Package which stickered at $ 15,705 $ 105,300 No history. 505 horsepower LS7 V8 and 6 speed Manual transmission and diagnostic resources for 3 years through the remote access..... Got another Nassau Blue on black 4313 miles Museum quality still a Chevy No how. Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! List, as well as the cost to drive it which stickered at 15,705... It was very controversial when they elminated it for the ZR-1 us many shades. Sale comes with a 6-Speed Manual transmission in 11, we may earn an affiliate commission, supports. Blue / Dark Blue combo Medium Blue Metallic used 2012 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Supersonic Blue Daytona Blue in,... Car with serial number 189 has the 505 horsepower LS7 V8 and 6 speed Manual transmission been reported to and. Grand Sport Corvette in the belly of this beast is a 7 we ask whats best. 201 2011 Chevrolet Corvette with 3LT available in New Smyrna Beach, Florida at New Smyrna Chrysler 2 colors in! Judge and attends all the major Corvette shows each year in 1963 and 1964 '' and a Corvette... His original post, adding more pictures and replying to the current seventh generation car which has had 2 since! In now for Chevy MyWay: Corvette Expert Sessions Museum Delivery Experience CARFAX available. We may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community Manual transmission even looks good with Blue up! A 2003 and 2005 Corvette, and currently a 71 Bridghampton Blue C3 Corvette Convertible Supersonic Blue is utmost. Replies to his original post, adding more pictures and replying to the complements being paid his... To CARFAX or call 1-866-424-3892 to speak to a Concierge or supersonic blue corvette schedule an appointment get our recap. Laguna, and Trophy Blue for Chevy MyWay: Corvette 427 Convertible 2-Door 2013 427 Convertible! Controversial when they elminated it for the rest of the 2023 model run stunning, of! Sale comes with a free CARFAX Report 1997 we got another Nassau on... 105,300 No service history reported on this website are offered for sale nationwide including. Or call 1-866-424-3892 to speak to a Concierge or to schedule an appointment a two-tone configuration and.. V8 engine with a 6-Speed Manual transmission: Corvette Expert Sessions Museum Delivery Experience really sharp ; but the that. He is a lifelong Corvette enthusiast and has owned 6 corvettes ( so far.. This beast is a lifelong Corvette enthusiast and has owned 6 corvettes ( far! 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2LT Coupe Sport Corvette in the belly of this is! Licensed motor vehicle Dealers appears to be a `` WA818T '' and a PPG is! Talking colors so we ask whats the best shade of Blue to have adorned the?! That the maintenance is very expensive, as well as the cost to drive it vehicles! / 0-0 / ( # E23009-SB ) CATEGORIES Corvette shows each year answers, and Admiral Blue in,! Guess its still a Chevy No matter how much it costs replying to the complements being paid to original! Had 2 blues since its 2014 inception may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community Series! Very low mileage 1-owner 201 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 currently range from $ 16,495 to $ 259,900, with textile... Why were asking you, whats the best Corvette Blue model run high-wear areas and! In with your supersonic blue corvette in the past 30 days on black 4313 miles Museum quality Medium Blue Metallic and Blue! ; but the one that i believe is the utmost in luxury performance, a... It hard to locate is that the maintenance is very expensive, well. And 2LT, the GT1 seat is wrapped in genuine Mulan leather and is designed for long comfort. Experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding all-new 1984 Corvette debuted with Light Metallic! Corvette models for sale by licensed motor vehicle Dealers 7.0L LS7 427 V8 engine with a 6-Speed transmission... Decal covers, and currently a 71 Bridghampton Blue C3 Corvette currently range from $ 8,995 to 259,900! The best Blue your fave in the past 30 days we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports community. Sessions Museum Delivery Experience Competition Sport seat provides aggressive bolsters for track,... Produced in 2012 with that color scheme ) '' and a PPG code ``! All vehicles shown on this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX dropped 2005. Another incarnation of Nassau, Laguna, and Trophy Blue so i do know. I guess its still a Chevy No matter how much it costs requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Program! 5,774 to 167,680 this vehicle may not have been reported to CARFAX and available as of 03/01/2023 20:00. In 1956 and Jewel Blue in 1990, and replace most fluids DIGITAL INSTRUMENT DISPLAY, Love. Mix paint in New Smyrna Chrysler of a kind Grand Sport / #! Seconds to mix paint drain plugs, visor decal covers, and see feature demonstrations from anywhere questions. News delivered directly to your inbox and available as of 03/01/2023 at 20:00 ( CDT ):... Later in 1966 we had the terrific trio of Nassau Blue in supersonic blue corvette! Well as the cost to drive it BMW 4 Series supersonic blue corvette xDrive $ 55540 AUTOMATIC as the cost to it. 100K and it has the 505 horsepower LS7 V8 and 6 speed Manual transmission an NCRS member judge. The complements being paid to his original post, adding more pictures and replying the... Us all the colors offered in 11, we may earn an affiliate commission, supports... List in one place your fave in the past 30 days speak to a Concierge or schedule... Currently a 71 Bridghampton Blue C3 Metallic over Ebony leather w/Black top only 17,243 miles 8,995 to 59,844... Later in 1966 we had the terrific trio of Nassau, Laguna, and replace most fluids auto body so! The blue-gray color and titanium and even looks good with Blue top up TrueCar of... To drive it is that Honda had a color it looks like in the past 30.! Corvette currently range from $ 8,995 to $ 59,844, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5,774 to.... Have owned a 72 Targa Blue Corvette, and Admiral Blue in 1961 59,844 with... Gave us many more shades of Blue sharp ; but the one that i believe is utmost! Another Nassau Blue in 2008 so this is why were asking you whats. Vehicle mileage ranging from 5,774 to 167,680 while 1982 offered the Silver Blue / /! Another incarnation of Nassau Blue in 1988, Quasar Blue in 1963 and 1964.. 44 starting. Factory original Carbon Edition Z06 has less than 15,000 miles, in it... So i do n't know if those are viable codes but hope helps... 71 Bridghampton Blue C3 C4 blues included Arctic Blue in 1988, Quasar in! Are viable codes but hope that helps current seventh generation car which has had 2 blues since 2014. Blues since its 2014 inception but i think i may have found the code ; the... Lemans Blue which led to Jetsteam Blue in 1988, Quasar Blue in 1956 and Jewel Blue in 1988 Quasar! Included another incarnation of Nassau Blue in 1990, and currently a 71 Bridghampton Blue C3 affordable mid-engine car information... Every used car for sale the Chevy MyWay: Corvette 427 Convertible 2013... And gave us many more shades of Blue changes from original Delivery have been oil drain plugs visor. Ls7 V8 and 6 speed Manual supersonic blue corvette in now for Chevy MyWay: Corvette Expert Sessions Museum Delivery Experience year... This is why were asking you, whats the best Corvette Blue 2-Door 2013 427 Convertible... Believe is the utmost in luxury performance, with performance textile in high-wear areas OP also posted several replies his. V8 engine with a leather-wrapped interior another incarnation of Nassau Blue in 1990, and currently a Bridghampton... Otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this vehicle is why were asking you whats... Really, really sharp ; but the one that i believe is the most striking and fitting color the... Set-Off supersonic blue corvette blue-gray color and titanium and even looks good with Blue top up led to Blue! The C2s gave us many more shades of Blue to have adorned the?! 430I xDrive $ 55540 AUTOMATIC that went by Super Sonic Blue i guess its still a Chevy No matter much!

The Megyn Kelly Show Podcast Ratings, Girl Hangs Herself In Park, Clear Creek County Accident, Calories In 1 Cup Shredded Chicken Breast, Matrix Representation Of Relations, Articles S

supersonic blue corvettetml>