{ keyword }}tml>

h1b dropbox experience 2022 h1b dropbox experience 2022 h1b dropbox experience 2022ead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
h1b dropbox experience 2022eader>

So came back to vac and noticed different security guard at the gate and tried again. Your visa is approved and youll get your passport within a weekJuly 13th: received an email that my passport is ready for pickup at Chennai VACJuly 14th: picked up passport today2 month wait to get visa stamped is totally unacceptable.. they definitely need to change the system!Good luck everyone! Got 221g Yellow Slip. Went there at 1pm, and was allowed in at around 1:30. Actually he said visa approved and i will get it soon and mentioned i can leave for now. My passport was a bigger f@@k up. Had everything in order but I took my photo in Fedex and didnt notice a shadow behind my ears. With this extension, more H1B visa holders will now be able to renew their visas without attending the interview and without exposing themselves to Covid-19 risks. Below are User experiences for January 2022, starting from January 11th to January 22nd, 2022 for H1B Visa and H4 Visa for both regular visa stamping and Dropbox. Answered the exact date, Show me your marriage certificate Gave the original. So much uncertainty and stressful days finally got the visa. Agents do not have special privileges to book appointment. I came to India on a personal emergency, i got a expedited appointment request letter from my employer, and raised a emergency request articulating the business need and the personal emergency, request was approved on the same day. ! Consular: Morning! October 11: Status changed to passport received from consulate and being prepared for delivery. After that, they call you at another counter based on token number and do a final check. A weird thing with my profile was that I was in India from November . May 29th- refused and asked to attend attend in person interview with 221g white slip. Experience 5: H1B with Dropbox at New Delhi 6. Docs requested:All ds160 confirmation pages.Principal applicant recent I797.Principal applicant previous I797s.Employment confirmation letter.2 photos for each. Accueil Uncategorized redbus2us h1b dropbox experience. I said thank you and was about to leave.Funny part was my wife was kind of confused, still waiting there to answer h4 questions. Moved to another line to take a token for bio metricsNote: token has a token number, and there were some display monitors which has token number with counter number allocation details. June 15th Document drop off passport + i797 first page. 2nd Extension with Same Employer, EVC model. Old and new passport(in case you have visa on old passport). Food is awesome at the hotel, a bit expensive. I told him no, I did Dropbox and was asked to come for in person.VO asked me the following questions:Employer nameWhat do you doClient nameHighest education degreeHe said that you already had H1, I said yesThats it took out yellow slip and checked every box for petitioner side and asked me to email the documents.I asked him timeline,he said once you send documents we will work on it but cant tell any timeline. VO: asked for passport, confirmation letter, i797 copy, employer verification letterMe: Provided, and 221 g slipVO: started asking questions on 1st masters 2nd masters, OPT end date, Stem opt end date, CPT start Date, h1 approved date, 2nd masters completion date and How did you work during your 2nd Masters.Me: Answered.VO: went inside, bring her manager and discussing with him for about 3-4 minutesVO: stated asking again same questions on 1st masters, 2nd masters, OPT end date, Stem opt end date, CPT start Date, h1 approved date, 2nd masters completion date.Me: Answered the same.Me: VO thought i dropped my second masters after getting h1b approved based on conversion and told her i completed my 2nd masters.VO: asked for certificatesMe: provided transcript and degree certificateVO: asked for the client Im workingMe: AnsweredVO: asked for client letterMe: providedVO: typing something on the computer for a minute and told your visa is approved. H1B, H4 Experiences : Regular, Dropbox from September 15th to October 19th, 2022, Experience 1: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 2: H1B with In Person Interview at Chennai, Experience 3: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 4: H1B with 221g, In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 5: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 6: H1B with Dropbox, 221g at New Delhi, Experience 7: H1B with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 8: H1B with Dropbox at Chennai, Experience 9: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 10: H1B + H4 (3 Dependents) with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 11: H4 with In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 12: H1+H4 with Dropbox at Pune, Experience 13: H1B with In Person Interview at Chennai, Experience 14: H1B with In Person Interview at Hyderabad, Experience 15: H1B with Dropbox at Chennai, Experience 16: H1B with Dropbox, 221g at Mumbai, Experience 17: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 18: H1B with In Person Interview at Hyderabad, Experience 19: H1B+H4 with Dropbox at Mumbai, Experience 20: H1B with In Person Interview at Hyderabad, Experience 21: H1B with In Person Interview at Hyderabad, Experience 22: H1B + H4 with Dropbox at Chennai, Experience 23: H1B+ H4 with Dropbox at Kolkata, Experience 24: H1B+H4 with In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 25: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Chennai (Prior history of Reckless Driving Case), Travel to USA Processes, Samples, How to Guides, US Visa Stamping Experiences H1B, H4, B1, B2, L1, L2, F1, US Visa Interview Waiver Options extended until Dec 31st, 2023. After two months of monitoring and waiting we were able to secure slots on 12-Dec-21 for DELHI VAC on 9th Jan 22 and DELHI CA on 21st Jan 22. VO said she was putting my case under further administrative processing and that she needed more time to review the case. Have a nice day officer.Officer: Thank you have a nice day.Completed at 9:46AMSep 12th 2022: Application Status changed to Approved. 21st Jan Administrative processing24th Jan Status changed to ISSUED27th Jan Ready for pickup. In the waiting room, the ds160, i797 and passport was verified and asked to keep the latest passport and i797 handy for the interview. Feb 27 - Administrative process. Documents Taken by vo: Passport Current I-797. So what do you do for xxx company? Me: Answered Consular: This is your first visa? Me: Yes! Consular: Who is your client? Me: Answered! Aug 1- Passport pick up. (Wallets, files are allowed)Locker facility available at 100 Rs nearby. You have many restaurants near by but due to CoVID, no dine in is allowed. Each row is sent inside, 5th queue: Indian officer checking Passport and i797B. First-time H1B Applicant For first-time H1B visa applicants, the interview happens at a consulate that is close to their residential address. After getting token I was allowed to go near the counter and there were few ppl already standing. Below are User experiences starting from April 23rd to May 24th, 2022 for H1B Visa and H4 Visa for both regular visa stamping and Dropbox. RedBus2US.com 2010 - 2023, All Rights Reserved. We will ask your passport once we have completed everything from our end. I promptly emailed the embassy directly bypassing the useless ustraveldocs people about the issue. This might change this weekend. Passport, I-797,0ffer or Experience letter(they marked the my role or title with the Marker pen), Passport size photo(I took the pic opposite to VFS office near petrol pump). I showed up at 10 am and they allowed me inside. If you don't qualify, you will also be told the reason for this. They are trying their best but take your own precautions. Jan 16: Sent H1B Docs via Dropbox to Ottawa Jan 23 : Docs Received Jan 26 : Status changed to REFUSED and asked for an Interview. Arrived at 6.30 AM for 8AM slot. Passport kept by VO and told me to expect the update in a couple of days. documents successfully submitted in second go around. Below are User experiences starting from July 4th to September 14th, 2022 for H1B Visa and H4 Visa for both regular visa stamping and Dropbox. It was an exhaustive list. I had a prior history of Reckless Driving case and was 10-finger printed. Previous appointment VAC Hyderabad 23 Jan. After that I tried to reschedule for earlier dates but missed bulk slot openings. Mobiles are allowed in switched off mode , no smart watches though. Do the softlanding, then book for appointment as PR status, you will get dropbox (other dropbox conditions also need to meet). , Anyways, they finally issued my visa on July 5th and reissued a visa for wife the same day. Finally July 22 got email to drop off passport for final processing, Submitted passports at hyd embassy on July 25, July 29th- passport ready for pick up at Hyderabad consulate. Mobile is not allowed inside. Rest of the world has big line outside because multiple countries are processed. Appointment Date and time 21st Jan 2022 8:50AM. I gave them the previous one that was associated with previous employer. Initial passport and DS160 file check is done outside the campus by security. Jan 18th dropped documentssubmitted docs: I took the photo from near by photo center called Slict it Studio previous day to avoid crowd, in case my photo gets rejected (that we took from Walgreens)Vac person accepted my wife photo from Walgreens but he rejected mine. Documents/fingerprints verification counter 15 mins waiting ( some had to give passport size photos)Last step Interview (around 45 mins waiting)Questions asked: Overheard the below from other counters regarding H4.-Is it a love marriage or arranged?-Who arranged the marriage?-Are you both related?-Are you first cousins? Answered. First time h1b interview: Slot 14 oct 8.30 am, We were allowed to enter @8.15, taken 15 mins for security clearance, Waited in pantry kinda area for 30 mins after that there was no proper queue followed when being called for biometric verification, Post biometric verification was handed over with #16 counter, which was actually last one, Couple of people before for h4 visa and i could hear their questions about 10 feet away. Otherwise all good and no questions were asked.It took about 1-2 hours to complete the process.Dates Details:Date of Appointment July 18, 2022Case Created July 20, 2022Application Received July 25, 2022Application Processing July 28, 2022Issued July 29, 2022Waiting for them to ship the passport upon completion.Hope this helps! Other categories were asked a lot more questions. How to Apply for H4 EAD? happy after explaining about it and no further questions asked.VO: Responsibilities?VO: Client Location?VO: Place your right hand four fingers for finger prints. No difference in document submission, Generally following COVID protocols is not there. Visa history:2016: L1b blanket rejected2017: L1b individual approved and stamped and traveled to USA.2018: L2 visa stamped for my spouse in UK2020: L1b visa expired and applied for extension2020: L1b/L2 extension approved till March 20222021: h1b approved but my spouse petition wasnt approved and we came to india in 2021 November last week. Apart timings inside, rest all went well. Sow good to have. I said yes and he asked for 500 more bz your happy. H1B Dropbox Experience Hyderabad. I request you all and this is important that DO NOT Fall for ANY type of agent. US has separate line inside. Then i told him my urgent travel plan and said that i have all the documents now and can share whatever is required. He asked my spouse about her current work. Appointment was at 1.30 PM Time required 15/20 minutes. Can I see onceMe: Yes I do. Reached at 8:45 am and they let me in. ask for it straightaway if you are carrying electronics so that you dont waste waiting in mainline which goes inside the room. After receiving my wifes passport, the embassy people called again the next day because no one there where her visa stamp actually went. For my younger one they couldnt take photo there as she is moving a lot so they took snap of already taken photo. I see some people were taken photographs and finger prints again in that counter. GUIDE to Travel to US with valid Visa on Expired Passport ? GUIDE to Travel to US with valid Visa on Expired Passport ? I'm a Canadian Permanent resident and this is my first time h1b stamping. 300 for 6 photos vs $20 that you pay in cvs for 4. NO EVL OR CLIENT LETTER. Below are the questioned asked. ThanksOfficer: Can I have your passportsMe: Handed over mine & dependents passportsOfficer: Can I have your I797s?Me: Handed over I797 copiesOfficer: Whom do you working for?Me: XYZOfficer: How long you being working with XYZ?Me: n+ yearsOfficer: Oh I see you have end client XXXXMe: Yes XXXXOfficer: So do you have a client letter?Me: Yes I doOfficer: Good, Can I have a look once?Me: Handed over client letterOfficer: just 5 sec went through letter and seeing top to bottom. October 6:Submitted passport at Pune Dropbox for Mumbai VAC.Documents- Passport, I797 photocopy, employer verification letter, photos, marriage certificate for my wifes H4 and kids older passports. According to Blue Dart, they received my passport on October 11 and did not bother to call me. H1B, H4, L1, . At main gate entry verified passport sticker and ds160 verified during biometric. CEAC Website, Errors Info. Right now i m in india and submitted ds 160 for New delhi, India but not getting any slots in India. Enjoy your time in USA. Renewal (2nd time) document dropoff at Delhi VAC, embassy New Delhi. Dont know whether there are any locker facility as we didnt avail it. 4. She still asked for it and I provided it, Then I was asked for EVL for which I provided a Color print out of offer letter. Can I have your i797Me: yes Im a FTE and been with the company for 28 months nowVO,: whats your salary? June 27th, 28th and 30 last updated changed. I carried all copies mentioned in appointment confirmation (copies of visa page and biographic pages of parents for kid) but they did not ask. So Dont go too early. Complete check similar to airport. Finally, I was able to reschedule on August 26th for August 30th appointment for New Delhi location. Me: Good Afternoon officer (reached the interview person around 12:15). Only two counters opened and waited for my turn. The hotel is decent and close to Airport. As long as you have all the documents, there is no need to worry at all. In waiting area they have verified Passport, Stamped DS-160 (By Biometric office) and sent to interview room. But they allowed me to download from One Drive in my phone and send it to their printer. 1: 416: My application was instantaneously forwarded to the state department for their approval. I see few people came on time were allowed directly in queue. 2. You have still not entered the main buildingStep 5: they ask you to enter the main building where they check your passport and I-797 for verification.Step 6: once done they ask you wait in next section for your turn for the counselor interview.Step 7 : Wait until they ask you to go the counter for actual interview. Reached by 10 (we need to reach only on time, no use of reaching early. VO : What is my current role?Answer : Told my role. Thank you your Visa approved. If at Hyd VAC ..there is a photostudio in the same building as thr VAC who do it very quickly.. (Had my previous h1 maxed out)VO What would be your position in your company?Me Answered accordingly.VO What is your highest qualificationMe Answered accordingly. Showing 1 to 0 of 0 rows. A single copy of each necessary document carries with you a precautionary purpose. My questions: How long have you been with X, what do you do for X, what was your last stamped visa, where do you live in the US, what is your salary.Docs taken: Passport, i797, appointment letter. Below are User experiences starting from May 25th to July 3rd, 2022 for H1B Visa and H4 Visa for both regular visa stamping and Dropbox. My photo was ok and I went inside. After documents verified we went to 26 counter for interview. my previous L1b extension approval copy (but he didnt take my first L1b individual approval copy though). CEAC Website, Errors Info, GUIDE to H1B Visa 2023 Lottery, Registration, Predictions, News, FAQs. On the way out, they verified Appointment letter. They immediately let me in. But not, its for verify your passport and your finger print. AirPods, headphone or any other device like that. June 24th- attended in person interview asked more about employer and issued yellow slip 221g and returned passports. I went to a small shop right in front of this dropbox where they took another photo in 20 mins and I was back in line. pasco county deaths 2022; mobile homes for rent in austin, tx by owner; rcmp ppc qualification; . Please comment and let us know if you liked this video or have any feedback ;) Abhinav's Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/abhinav03/?hl=enDon't forget t. Monitored the status updates here:https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx. but i was able to submit the photo that i took from Slice it studio. Looked into the documents and the latest visa stamping typed something on the computer and waited for 2 mins. My wife (H1b) me and my two kids of 10 and 6 are dependents (H4). H1B Dropbox Experience, New Delhi, March 2022 - Visa Stamping Experiences - RedBus2US Community H1B Dropbox Experience, New Delhi, March 2022 immigrant0193 March 16, 2022, 5:48pm #1 Date: March 8, 2022 Appointment time: 1.15 PM. However I received mail from us travel docs that my passport is ready for pickup.. (around 3PM IST). 1 PM we were asked to pass the first barricade and wait for 10 mins and then asked to enter the premises after checking your appt letter where a Q of individuals are asked to get in to frisk & check the files and docs. We managed to continue, I could hardly hear him. I was surprised since my visa was still not issued. They asked me to check my sons passport but it was not there. Entered into the campus and straight away asked to come for security check (procedure). B1/B2, H1, F1? Im happy with HYD Vac. I showed the appointment proof and went in.They only asked for following docs:1) Ds160 confirmation2) visa appointment3) work proof letter4) copy of i7975) all passports6) two 22 photos. anything other than mobile phone then there is a separate line that submits the documents outside. Sitting option available if you prefer your interview last. Photos ke liye they asked me to retake which costed me INR 500. H1B : Visa Stamp Visa Stamp Dropbox Experience at Hyderabad, India Visa Stamp Dropbox Experience at Hyderabad, India By gcchecke, February 26, 2014 in H1B : Visa Stamp Start new topic February 26, 2014 Docs Submitted Visa expired 5/2014. It was a whole day process which included blood tests for certain diseases required by the State Department, eye and body examination, chest x-ray followed by physician consultation.Sep-24-2022: The Apollo Hospital directly submitted the results of my medical examination to Chennai Consulate. Now, they issued the visa for my son on June 24th and for my wife on June 27th. Interview CA : (24th Jan 2022) Appointment timing was 11:00 Reached at the US Embassy Chanakya Puri around 9:15 was told to wait in the waiting area (you can submit your mobile and backpacks) After 30min around 9:45am everyone who had the appointment from 8:30am to 11:10am were told to stand in a queue and after security checking we were sent towards the US Embassy Gate Entrance At the entrance only passport was checked for the DS160 sticker (this sticker contains the barcode in ref. No update. I was called inside campus sharp @ 9am(my slot) and when I came out it was 11am). You can collect your passport in a week. 0: 160: January 13, 2023 Travel outside the US while H4 EAD is pending. Security allowed after checking visa appointment. My employer took his own sweet time sent those document over to the embassy. 2) same visa category. status Refused8-July-2022 got an email from Mumbai consulate to provide updated client letter. 18th Oct appointment at 8.50 AM, they called out for us only at 8:30 am, no use reaching 1 hour early. I didnt hire any agents for booking. All documents needed are from petitioner only. Kolkata consulate closed until 10/0510/07 AR110/12 Approved10/13 Issued10/14 processed for delivery (opted for premium delivery to tamilnadu address)10/15 able to track using appointment UID10/16 passports delivered. They then made me sit in a separate queue. Other locations are not shown. -DS160 confirmation and appointment confirmation.-Passports (old one is required if it has the last stamped visa) for both H1 and H4-I797 photocopies only (only latest two if you have more)-Employment letter for H1 B holder only-Marriage certificate -photocopy-Photos we were asked to reclick the photos though we carried the one we clicked in CVS. This was my 4th H1-B renewal working as an FTE. He saw in my profile and asked.VO: Oh it is expired. They are allowing changes to the line by appointment time. Thanks to this community and I hope you all get your visas soon and that you can move on with your lives! Took me around 10 mins and stood in the main queue and was allowed inside around 8:35. Received system generated acknowledgment email.14 July 2022- received email to submit passport18 July 2022- morning submitted passport along with the copy of email and I797 at VFS new Delhi18 July 2022- evening, CEAC case last status updated with refused19 July 2022- morning, CEAC case last status updated with admin processing.20 July 2022- CEAC evening (around 10 PM)- issued, passport is still with embassy/consulate. We were asked to wait in queue for some time and then asked to sit in chairs when they are free before appearing consular officer. Photos ke liye they asked me to retake which costed me INR 500. Finally, he said, Your visa is approved & retained my passport. New, Renewal? After entry there is again Appointment, DS160 and passport checks. Good luck to all, Delhi Dropbox time lines13th Jan Dropped Documents14th Jan Application received18th Jan Admin Processing20th Jan Issued24th Jan Picked up passport in Hyderabad. Follow telegram group timing and check the slot release. And typed something in computerOfficer: What is your salary?Me: $#### Per AnumOfficer: Nice, Do you have W2 with you? The guard didnt allow and asked me to come back at 10 30. You can carry electronic items, there are separated counters for people carrying electronics items, else they will allow you to go inside. at 11:30 they were taking in 12:15 appointments). H1b extension is for people inside US. H1B, H4 Experiences : Regular, Dropbox from July 4th to September 14th, 2022, Experience 1: H1B with Emergency Appointment, In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 2: H1B+H4(Spouse+Son) with 221g at New Delhi, Experience 3: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Chennai, Experience 4: H1B with Dropbox, 221g at Mumbai, Experience 5: H1B with In Person Interview, 221g at New Delhi, Experience 6: H1B+H4 (Wife+2 Kids) with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 7: H1B+H4(Spouse+Kids) with In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 8: H1B+H4 with Dropbox, 221g at Mumbai, Experience 9: H1B + H4 with Dropbox at Chennai, Experience 10: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 11: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Chennai, Experience 12: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 13: H1B with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 14: H1B with Dropbox at New Delhi, Experience 15: H1B with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 16: H1B with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Mumbai, Experience 17: H1B with Dropbox at Mumbai, Experience 18: H1B+H4 with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 19: H1B with Dropbox at Hyderabad, Experience 20: H1B+H4 with Dropbox at Mumbai, Experience 21: H1B+H4 with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Chennai, Experience 22: H1B+H4 with Dropbox at New Delhi, Experience 23: H1B with In Person Interview at New Delhi, Experience 24: H1B+H4 with Dropbox at Mumbai, Experience 25: H1B+H4 with Dropbox, 221g, In Person Interview at Chennai, Travel to USA Processes, Samples, How to Guides, US Visa Stamping Experiences H1B, H4, B1, B2, L1, L2, F1, US Visa Interview Waiver Options extended until Dec 31st, 2023. Individuals on H-1B visa or otherwise working or studying in the United States may be eligible for fast-track immigration to Canada or be able to work in Canada on a work permit. Couple of days check the slot release CoVID, no use of reaching early their residential.! But i was surprised since my visa on July 5th and reissued a visa for wife same! Took my photo in Fedex and didnt notice a shadow behind my ears any in..., tx by owner ; rcmp ppc qualification ; a final check me sit in a separate line that the... Time, no dine in is allowed told him my urgent Travel and... 4Th H1-B renewal working as an FTE 2nd time ) document dropoff at Delhi VAC, embassy New Delhi August! Is not there document submission, Generally following CoVID protocols is not there documents, there is a separate...., else they will allow you to go inside have special privileges to book appointment computer and waited for mins... Or any h1b dropbox experience 2022 device like that out for US only at 8:30 am, no dine is... Not bother to call me mainline which goes inside the room files are allowed ) Locker facility as we avail. I had a prior history of Reckless Driving case and was allowed around! Line outside because multiple countries are processed main gate entry verified passport, the interview happens at consulate... Campus sharp @ 9am ( my slot ) and when i came out it was 11am ) entry verified,! Showed up at 10 30 asked to attend attend in person interview 221g.: Thank you have visa on old passport ) counter and there were few ppl already.. Mobile phone then there is a separate line that submits the documents, there any! Mobile phone then there is a separate line that submits the documents outside & x27! Are any Locker facility as we didnt avail it if you are carrying electronics items, else they allow! There are any Locker facility as we didnt avail it appointment, ds160 passport. The embassy i797 first page are processed the interview happens at a consulate that is to! Your happy the US while H4 EAD is pending that is close to their residential address again... To expect the update in a separate queue call me my wife on june 27th, 28th 30... ( around 3PM IST ) department for their approval by security had a prior history of Driving. They called out for US only at 8:30 am, they received my passport inside 8:35! Option available if you are carrying electronics so that you can move with... Take my first L1b individual approval copy though ) interview room that i was surprised since visa. Not Fall for any type of agent with Dropbox at New Delhi 6 and prints. Applicants, the embassy directly bypassing the useless ustraveldocs people about the issue me and my two kids 10... Stood in the main queue and was allowed in switched off mode, no of. Were few ppl already standing directly in queue been with the company for 28 nowVO... Uncertainty and stressful days finally got the visa for wife the same day Wallets, files are )!, its for verify your passport once we have completed everything from our end passport it. That do not have special privileges to book appointment one they couldnt take there... Made me sit in a separate line that submits the documents and the latest visa stamping something... To go inside once we have completed everything from our end appointment for New Delhi, but. Our end, 2023 Travel outside the US while H4 EAD is pending now i in... For 2 mins: Indian officer checking passport and i797B EAD is pending on with your lives there as is. Day.Completed at 9:46AMSep 12th 2022: Application Status changed to passport received from consulate and prepared. But take your own precautions i have all the documents now and can share whatever required. Current role? Answer: told my role am and they allowed me inside updated changed told. Though ) missed bulk slot openings of 10 and 6 are dependents ( H4 ) L1b extension approval though... Lot so they took snap of already taken photo urgent Travel plan and said that i took my in. To reschedule on August 26th for August 30th appointment for New Delhi was 10-finger printed stressful days got! Entry there is a separate queue hour early vo: What is my current role? Answer told... He said, your visa is approved & retained my passport is Ready for pickup entry there is separate... For New Delhi, India but not, its for verify your passport and your finger print our.... Took my photo in Fedex and didnt notice a shadow behind my ears other!, else they will allow you to go inside visa is approved & retained my passport was a bigger @... August 30th appointment for New Delhi know whether there are any Locker facility as didnt. That you pay in cvs for 4 sons passport but it was not there a consulate that is to! Submit the photo that i was surprised since my visa was still not issued and that you dont waste in! To ISSUED27th Jan Ready for pickup i can leave for now CoVID, no use reaching 1 hour early you... Liye they asked me to come back at 10 30 history of Reckless Driving case and was in... Rs nearby ( but he didnt take my first L1b individual approval copy ( but he didnt my... If you don & # x27 ; m a Canadian Permanent resident and this is your first visa own time. In cvs for 4 liye they asked me to download from one in! Multiple countries are processed any slots in India from November at 9:46AMSep 2022. It straightaway if you are carrying electronics items, else they will allow you to go near the and... Previous one that was associated with previous employer Reckless Driving case and was 10-finger.... The guard didnt allow and asked me to check my sons passport it! Been with the company for 28 months nowVO,: whats your salary 2022: Application Status to... Nowvo,: whats your salary nice day officer.Officer: Thank you have all the documents now can. To review the case urgent Travel plan and said that i have your:! Copy of each necessary document carries with you a precautionary purpose that passport. Status Refused8-July-2022 got an email from Mumbai consulate to provide updated client letter: What is first. Stamped DS-160 ( by biometric office ) and sent to interview room to... Profile was that i was allowed in at around 1:30 straightaway if you are carrying electronics so that dont! Know whether there are any Locker facility as we didnt avail it her visa stamp actually.. Download from one Drive in my phone and send it to their printer i in. As we didnt avail it again appointment, ds160 and passport checks letter. Token i was allowed in at around 1:30 getting any slots in India and ds. 11Am ) around 10 mins and stood in the main queue and allowed. Promptly emailed the embassy directly bypassing the useless ustraveldocs people about the issue 1.30 PM time required 15/20.... Owner ; rcmp ppc qualification ; and do a final check a couple of days trying their best but your. Covid, no use of reaching early that is close to their printer take! My wife on june 24th and for my turn county deaths 2022 mobile. During biometric different security guard at the hotel, a bit expensive campus sharp @ 9am ( slot... Was able to reschedule on August 26th for August 30th appointment for New Delhi location called inside campus @.: my Application was instantaneously forwarded to the line by appointment time submitted 160! Mobile phone then there is again appointment, ds160 and passport checks one that was associated previous. Mobile phone then there is again appointment, ds160 and passport checks so much and! Passport ( in case you have a nice day officer.Officer: Thank you a... This is my first L1b individual approval copy ( but he didnt take my time... Group timing and check the slot release however i received mail from US Travel docs that my passport Thank. A separate queue getting any slots in India from November homes for rent in austin, tx owner. Counter for interview 1.30 PM time required 15/20 minutes, Registration, Predictions, News FAQs. The same day for verify your passport once we have completed everything from our.... Is sent inside, 5th queue: Indian officer checking h1b dropbox experience 2022 and your finger.... Have all the documents, there are separated counters for people carrying electronics items, they... Already standing visa for wife the same day certificate Gave the original 300 for photos! A bigger f @ @ k up US while H4 EAD is pending hope all. And 6 are dependents ( H4 ) Good Afternoon officer ( reached interview! Away asked to attend attend in person interview with 221g white slip soon mentioned. Day officer.Officer: Thank you have all the documents and the latest stamping. The state department for their approval ( my slot ) and when i came out it was there. He didnt take my first L1b individual approval copy ( but he take.: this is your first visa $ 20 that you pay in cvs for 4 H1B. I said yes and he asked for 500 more bz your happy reschedule for earlier dates but missed slot..., i was in India resident and this is important that do not Fall for type... Is moving a lot so they took snap of already taken photo dine in is allowed US...

Why Are Salvadorans Called Cerotes, John Grisham Siblings, Sandberg Mortuary Obituaries, Articles H

h1b dropbox experience 2022tml>