{ keyword }}tml>

dystopian literary agents dystopian literary agents dystopian literary agentsead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
dystopian literary agentseader>

Odds of Getting a Book Agent Find all new author representatives seeking clients using theofficial book agencies directory. UsethefreeList of Book Agentsbelowto find all Christian book agents for new writers. Max is actively looking for both science fiction and fantasy books. Narrative Nonfiction D. Cohen Location - Our list of literary agents includes all picture book agents working at all publishing agencies in the USA. Also dystopian, or post-apoc. WebKara Leigh Miller Anaiah Press, LLC My Manuscript Wish List For Romance, Im partial to contemporary stories, small towns, cowboys, law enforcement, firefighters, second chances, friends-to-lovers, and enemies-to-lovers. If youre serious about finding the right literary agent to represent you, we highly recommend you read our detailed guide to finding a literary agent. Whether you write beautifully crafted literary fiction, immersive middle-grade novels, or fascinating and informative non-fiction, we would love the opportunity to consider your work. Joanna MacKenzie Another talented agent with Nelson Literary Agency, LLC, Joanna is a literary agent who specializes in representing young adult fiction writers. Fiction Ive lately enjoyed:Matrix, The Magician,No One is Talking About This, Sorrow and Bliss, The Push, A Net for Small Fishes, Open WaterandThe Dutch House.Across non-fiction and cookery, some recent highlights have beenSquare Haunting, Entangled Life, On Chapel Sands, Nothing Fancyand Anna JonessOne. contributor Ricki Schultz. Preferred contact method - Email Please send through the link below if you have this! Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller, Women's Fiction, Young Adult, Middle Grade, Zen Cho, Charles Stross, Sarah Prineas, John Levitt, Rachel Neumeier, Agency - Chase Literary Agency Just make sure you orchestrate your submissions, so you know youre getting the most established author representative possible. Finding the right agent for you may take some time. It is devoted exclusively to the representation of stellar childrens book authors and artists. Parmi les auteurs et autrices que jadmire : Delphine de Vigan, Octavia E. Butler, Haruki Murakami, Alice Zeniter, Timoth le Boucher, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie et Christelle Dabos. Associate Literary Agent at CMA. We also advise authors to set up an author website and try to be active on social media. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Personalize your query or book proposal. Showing 665 agents that match your search. It wasnt been looked over by an editor. Another problem with any list of literary agents available in book form is the information in it is approximately six months old, if not more, by the time its made available in bookstores. Be more comprehensive and query your favorite literary agent at many or most of the top literary agencies in each round of submissions you send out. Literary Agents YA Fiction (A-B) Abby Schulman (Rebecca Friedman Literary Agency), Los Angeles, CA Abigail Samoun (Red Fox Literary), Shell Beach , CA Adam Friedstein (Anderson Literary Management), New York, NY Adam Schear (DeFiore and Company), New York, NY (AAR Member) Adria Goetz (Martin Literary Management), Mill WebFor any questions or concerns, you can get in touch with Dark Regions Press through their online contact form. Help! Hi Olivia, thanks for your comment! Preferred contact method - Email WebKaitlyn is particularly fond of romance novels with a dystopian theme or fantasy elements; so if you have something similar in mind, get in touch with her on this page. Use our literary agency directory to find all new publishing agents, includingthose working at established book agencies and new book agencies. Currently Seeking: Amy Collins Nonfiction/Business D. Hamme Aside from being a representative for fantasy and other specified genres, shes also an awardee of several prominent organizations. How to Find a Book Agent Agency - The Wylie Agency tinyurl.com/yxpxv9rk. And if you'd like help perfecting your query letter, consider a query letter review. Search the directory by location or genre including black book agents seeking African American ormulticultural books.You can also see a list of the top black publishing agents, and find facts and statistics about African American book agents in the agency database. What route would you recommend next? Our list of literary agents includes all middle grade book agents working at all publishing agencies in the USA. As an author of Science Fiction or Fantasy, a literary agent can help you sell your novel to a major publisher, but its tough to find an agent thats actually looking for new authors. I am a first time writer, and wrote a fantasy book. Hi Marc, thanks for your question! I Jane Austen & SFF in equal doses. I want back in, please! Preferred contact method - Email, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Historical Fiction, Humor, Literary Fiction, Nonfiction, Memoir, Narrative Nonfiction, Women's Fiction, Kathryn Stockett, Rachel Weaver, Ellen Gilchrist, Amy Belding Brown, Rachel Louise Snyder, Agency - Curtis Brown UK Affiliate Disclosure: We may be compensated from the retailer if you purchase a book or product recommended on this website. Literary Agent & Audio Subrights Manager at CMA. She is also open to illustrator submissions. Use our literary agency directory to find all independent book agents, includingthe top publishing agents with the best boutique book agencies. She seeks strong literary fiction that doesnt sacrifice plot and character for beautiful sentences. Hi Neil, Ive updated the list so inactive ones have been removed, but Ill work on expanding the list as well! Preferred contact method - Email What do authors need to know about boutique literary agencies or independent literary agents? Like many Ill always be gripped by psychological suspense when horror or peril is woven through a domestic setting but Im looking for something subtle, dark and dangerous over high dramatic, think du Maurier. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Young Adult, Children's Book, Middle Grade, Diverse Fiction, Literary Fiction, Action & Adventure, Fantasy, Memoir, Mystery, Narrative Nonfiction, Science Fiction, Thriller, Lori Culwell, Chris Carlton Brown, Alex McAulay, Agency - Ghosh Literary Psychological thrillers that push the envelope. were glad you found it helpful :). What type of book are you writing? Location - Thank you. Any of those that have been revised may query again. De la littrature gnrale lenqute ou lessai, en passant par les littratures de limaginaire, la jeunesse et les romans graphiques, mes gots sont clectiques. Location - 15 Aug 2022 Im thrilled to announce Im a new Literary Associate at Olswanger Literary! New York, US . I usually prefer contemporary or near-historical realism, but will sometimes consider speculative fiction, fantasy, psych thrillers, lite dystopian, literary horror, and paranormal (especially dealing with ghosts). Location - Search the directory by location or genre for all book agents seeking new writers and clients.You can also see a list of the best boutique literary agency publishing agents, with important facts and statistics about boutique literary agency book agents in the agency database. Authors I dont represent whose work I read for pleasure include Katherine Arden, Maggie OFarrell, Ariana Franklin, Susie Steiner, Sally Rooney, Jane Harper, Marian Keyes, Tamora Pierce, Diana Norman, Dick Francis, Agatha Christie, Harriet Lane. Literary Agents for Children's Books 2023-2024 - Use our free List of Literary Agents to find children's literary agents accepting submissions for fiction and nonfiction: young adult book agents (YA), middle grade book agents (MG), picture book agents, and chapter Getfree access to the Directory of Literary Agents with detailed agent profiles. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Thank you for using Reedsy's Literary Agents Directory, happy publishing! approximately 50-75K? Im a huge fan of Liane Moriarty, and some other recent favourites include Ayobami Adebayos Stay With Me, Tin Man by Sarah Winman, and Katherine Heinys outstanding short story collection Single, Carefree, Mellow. Search the directory by location or nonfiction sub-genre including General Nonfiction, Self-Help, Business, Spirituality, etc. Thats why we put together thislist of literary agents representing Science Fiction and Fantasy who are currently accepting open submissions for manuscripts from sci-fi and fantasy authors. HFN or HEA? This includes the top middle grade writer representatives with the best literary agencies representing all types of MG books including both fiction and nonfiction. Thank you for using Reedsy's Literary Agents Directory, happy publishing! Submission Guidelines: azantianlitagency.com/pages/team-ar.html. Website - https://www.marsallyonliteraryagency.com/ All opinions are my own. More information on writing nonfiction book proposals can be found here. hello I am looking to publish my light novel and I dont know where to start. Location - #amquerying #writer #writers #WritingCommunity | Agent Query, Agency - Donald Maass Literary Agency She epitomises everything I look for, inventiveness, integrity and joyful eating. He joined the agency in 1994 from HarperCollins where he was Managing Director of Adult Trade Publishing.He represents a number of best-selling fiction authors who feature in the Guardian Top 100 annual list and he also has a wide range of non-fiction clients and well known autobiographers, from politicians to celebrities.Jonathan was President of the AAA (Association of Authors Agents) from 1999 to 2002 and was pleased to be voted Agent of the Year from a shortlist of six literary agents at the British Book Industry Awards in 2009. At the moment, I am focusing on finding aspine-chilling novel think The Woman In Black or The Silent Companions and something comparable to One Day or A Boy Made of Blocks, to make me feel warm inside. Thats when we decided to create our own list of literary agents. Im afraid Im not the right person for picture books, childrens, YA or fantasy fiction. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Thriller, Young Adult, Children's Book, Self-Help, Stephenie Meyer, John Green, Dan Santat, Ransom Riggs, Lisa Yee, Query Tracker #MSWL I am associate agent in Jonny Gellers office, working with him on his clients and building my own list. And, ourlist of literary agents is easy to use. Prior to that I studied for a Masters in Renaissance literature at Cambridge. in Publishing, Natascha is a self-described publishing nerd. She spent most of her childhood in a leather chair, with her nose in a book, and her passion for books across genres, coupled with her desire to find amazing talent, drove her to make the transition from editorial to literary agent. Maybe feeling that the wider, commercial market will not be interested in reading about black and Asian protagonists. After You Get A Book Agent. Send it my way! #mswl. Agent Advice (this installment featuring agent Matt Bialer of Sanford J. Greenburger Associates) is a series of quick interviews with literary agents and script agents who talk with Guide to Literary Agents about their thoughts on writing, publishing, and just about anything else. Similar issue as Jesse, except my manuscript comes under the genre of fantasy (epic). Use our literary agency directory to find all publishing agents looking for Christian authors, includingthe top publishing agents with the best literary agencies. Hi. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'tckpublishing_com-medrectangle-1','ezslot_3',142,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-tckpublishing_com-medrectangle-1-0');report this adCopyright 2022 by TCK Publishing. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Get in, loser, were making it art. Ourliterary agency database includes detailed bios for all publishing agents representing middle grade books. Hi Andrew, thanks for sharing about your book! Wonderful, helpful list. All Rights Reserved. Its all just fantasy or YA. #writersoftwitter #litagent #submissions, I'm still very much looking for more dystopian YA projects, especially given the current state of the world. San Francisco, US Nonfiction/Environment J. Biemer | Agent Query, Science Fiction Literary Agents in Canada, Find the perfect editor for your next book. Offer of Representation Best of luck! New York, US In other words, you shouldnt just send out just a few queries at a times. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Literary Fiction, Nonfiction, Memoir, Narrative Nonfiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Spirituality, Women's Fiction, Alia Malek, Caroline Heller, Roby James, Garin Hovannisian, Chris Impey, Agency - Chalberg & Sussman Literary Agency Submission Guidelines: www.foliojr.com/john-cusick/, Manuscript Wishlist:www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/john-cusick/, Im eager to find novels that are high concept, diverse, fantasy or magical realism, and am open to anything conceptually unique, Submission Guidelines: www.foliojr.com/emily-van-beek/, Agency website: www.foliojr.com/emily-van-beek/. And they have powers and help people with any strange case of creatures known as shadows. Laura-aaah! Privacy Policy | Advertising Disclosure | Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions. I have had the same agent for over 39 years. I love plot-driven, commercial stories with unforgettable characters and gritty character dynamics, Personal link/website: www.querymanager.com/query/colleenoefelein. Study the agents submission Manuscript Wishlist: bookendsliterary.com/naomi-daviss-mswl-madness/. Find all picture book writer representatives using theofficial literary agencies directory. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. One of the most popular list of literary agents printed in book form only has profiles for less than 300 publishing agents. In other words, this particular publishing agents list doesnt allow you to learn much about the agents backgrounds, accomplishments, or personalities. Author Success Story: Nonfiction/Self-Help, Literary Agencies and Publishing Agents in NYC, Literary Agencies and Book Agents in California, Book Agencies and Book Agents Looking for New Writers List, Fiction Publishing Agents and Agencies List, Nonfiction Publishing Agents and Agencies List, Childrens Book Agents and Agencies List, Middle Grade Book Agents and Agencies List, Young Adult Book Agents and Agencies List, Christian Publishing Agents and Agencies List, Black Publishing Agents and Agencies List, Find USA Book Agents Looking for New Writers | Picture Book Literary Agents 2023-2024, Find USA Book Agents for Early Readers | Chapter Book Literary Agents 2023-2024, Find USA Book Agents Looking for New Writers | Middle Grade Literary Agents 2023-2024, Find USA Book Agents Looking for New Writers | Young Adult Literary Agents 2023-2024, Agents for Christian Authors Accepting New Writers | Christian Literary Agents 2023-2024, Find African American Literary Agents | Black Literary Agents 2023-2024, What Is a Boutique Literary Agency? The main themes are family, power, loyalty, and betrayal. I started agenting 17 years ago by discovering exciting new writers and my desire to read the new Tracy Chevalier, David Nicholls or Jake Arnott still remains. Thats a mistake because it puts the author in a vulnerable position of he or she gets an agent interested. Merci de votre comprhension. 3. Find all young adult writer representatives using theofficial book agencies directory. New York, US | Publishers Marketplace New York City, US Im writing an unusual heroine, human/alien hybrid novel about her life and death. Its like looking through your closet to find the right outfit for a special event. Enter your email or get started with a social account: https://www.marsallyonliteraryagency.com/, Study the agents submission guidelines, wishlist, and portfolio. I had a couple of questions. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Location - Amy Collins of Talcott Notch Literary Services. Hello, My Name is Ethan, Im currently writing a fantasy adventure epic in the literary style of Eragon and The Lord of the Rings. Examples include: Sha-Shana Crichton with Crichton & Associates, Tricia Skinner with Fuse Literary, and Regina Brooks with Serendipity Literary Agency. Mom of adult kids, owned by 4 chihuahuas, wife to a homemade soapmaker hubby, lover of books & their creators! All Rights Reserved. Polk, A.J. Runs on coffee, wine, & kettlebells. I Jane Austen & SFF in equal doses. in Publishing, Natascha is a self-described publishing nerd. They do this to increase the chance of getting an offer. Showing 141 agents that match your search. Welcome #POC and #BVM. Memoir/Mainstream E. Armstrong Fiction/Mystery B. Harper #Fantasy #MSWL in English Literary Studies and a M.S. Top book agents dont try to find just one publisher for a book. Showing 141 agents that match your search. I've seen and passed on some before. Johnny Geller Johnny Geller is a literary agent and CEO of Curtis Brown Ltd. Who would you recommend for me? Literary agent biographies speaks volumes. Thats because it takes that long for the publisher to collect the information, print the book, and distribute it, Using a list of literary agents online is better, but you have to use the best list. Twin mom+1 Eclectic in life & books. On the non-fiction side I am focused on cookery and food writing and am privileged to have worked with Anna Jones from the beginning of her career. Hi. My question is one I imagine youve heard many times: What genre category does my book belong in? I am on the hunt for literary, book club fiction and psychological suspense fiction. #ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-submit,#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-submit:visited{border-radius: 30px !important; background: #111111;border:1px solid #111111;}#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-submit:hover,#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-submit:active{border-radius: 30px !important; background: #010101;border:1px solid #010101;}#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-input,#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-input:hover,#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-input:active,#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-input:focus,#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-checkbox{border-width: 1px !important; border-radius: 30px !important; border-color:#ffffff;background-color:#ffffff !important;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,1) !important;}#ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd, #ulp-inline-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd .ulp-content{width:550px;height:410px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-210{width:550px;height:410px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-210,#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-210 * {text-align:left;font-family:'arial',arial;font-weight:400;color:#000000;font-size:14px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-210{background-color:#ffffff;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,0.9);border-radius:0px;z-index:11;text-align:left;padding:0px 0px;box-shadow: rgba(32,32,32,1) 0 4px 30px;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-211{width:550px;height:410px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-211{background-color:#000000;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);border-radius:0px;z-index:12;text-align:left;padding:0px 0px;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-215{width:550px;height:200px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-215{background-color:#e8c500;background-color:rgba(232,197,0,0.9);border-radius:0px;z-index:13;text-align:left;padding:0px 0px;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-212{width:550px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-212,#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-212 * {text-align:center;font-family:'arial',arial;font-weight:700;color:#ffffff;font-size:24px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-212{border-radius:0px;z-index:14;text-align:center;padding:0px 0px;letter-spacing: -1;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-214{width:550px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-214,#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-214 * {text-align:center;font-family:'arial',arial;font-weight:400;color:#ffffff;font-size:16px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-214{border-radius:0px;z-index:15;text-align:center;padding:0px 70px;letter-spacing: -1;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-219{width:550px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-219,#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-219 * {text-align:center;font-family:'arial',arial;font-weight:400;color:#ffffff;font-size:13px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-219{border-radius:0px;z-index:16;text-align:center;padding:0px 0px;letter-spacing: -1;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-213{width:300px;height:5px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-213{background-color:#e8c500;background-color:rgba(232,197,0,0.9);border-radius:0px;z-index:17;text-align:left;padding:0px 0px;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-216{width:480px;height:42px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-216,#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-216 * {text-align:left;font-family:'arial',arial;font-weight:400;color:#000000;font-size:15px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-216{border-radius:0px;z-index:18;text-align:left;padding:0px 0px;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-217{width:480px;height:42px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-217,#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-217 * {text-align:left;font-family:'arial',arial;font-weight:400;color:#000000;font-size:15px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-217{border-radius:0px;z-index:19;text-align:left;padding:0px 0px;;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-218{width:400px;height:48px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-218,#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-218 * {text-align:center;font-family:'arial',arial;font-weight:400;color:#ffffff;font-size:17px;}#ulp-inline-layer-DtiHOW49jtqiPOcd-218{border-radius:0px;z-index:20;text-align:center;padding:0px 0px;;}, Unlike most literary agent lists, literary agentdirectories, and literary agent databases in print and online, our list of literary agents isnt incomplete. Jonathan is the President of Curtis Brown. (she/her), Literary Agent, DMLA. Blaski, David Dalglish, Mila Koumpilova, Fiction, Fantasy, Historical Fiction, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Science Fiction, Young Adult, Nonfiction, Children's Book, Middle Grade, Diverse Fiction, Feminism, LGBTQ, C.L. We sent over your shortlist. Thank you. It doesnt make it easy to find what youre looking for. I love historical fiction and the sense of being immersed in a world from the past. Location - Would that apply to your book as well? It might help you out. Kelly loves fantasy and is currently accepting new submissions. Location - Submission Guidelines:www.dystel.com/submission-guidelines, Manuscript Wish List: www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/jim-mccarthy. Preferred contact method - Email My books are called the Power Users and the follow up series is the Infinite Slackers. WebAgents Dystopian Ali Herring Spencerhill Associates Literary Agent, Spencerhill Associates. Interested in debut authors, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Graphic Novel, Historical Fiction, Humor, Literary Fiction, Mystery, Thriller, Women's Fiction, Young Adult, Nonfiction, Memoir, Narrative Nonfiction, Children's Book, Middle Grade, Diverse Fiction, LGBTQ, Hannah Kent, Chandler Baker, Raymond Villareal, Ingrid Law, Jennifer McMahon, Matt Rothschild, Literary Fiction Literary Agents in Canada, Literary Fiction Literary Agents in India, Literary Fiction Literary Agents in Australia, Find the perfect editor for your next book. Most of the world doesnt know about shadows are power users and like 1 out of 100 people are so have super powers. Feminist. Accepting submissions.Please email me a short synopsis and a three-chapter excerpt for fiction, or a concise proposal for non-fiction tosabhbh.curran@curtisbrown.co.uk. Childrens/YA L. Moe, What Is a Literary Agent? She/Her Editor for the Mystic Owl line & City Owl Press. By continuing, you will also receive Reedsy's weekly publishing tips and access to our free webinars. Preferred contact method - Email, Fiction, Literary Fiction, Mystery, Science Fiction, Thriller, Diverse Fiction, LGBTQ, Robert McCammon, Robert Jackson Bennett, Ada Palmer, Amy Alkon, Agency - Veritas Literary He represents a wide range of writers, including novelists, memoirists, Submission Guidelines:www.corvisieroagency.com/submissions.html, Personal link/ website: www.querymanager.com/query/KellyPeterson, Manuscript Wish List:www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/kelly-peterson/. Use our literary agency directory to find all black publishing agents, includingthe top publishing agents with the best literary agencies. Preferred contact method - Email, Fiction, Commercial Fiction, Graphic Novel, Historical Fiction, Humor, Literary Fiction, Nonfiction, Memoir, Narrative Nonfiction, Sports, BIPOC, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Alia Volz, Robert Weintraub, Gregory Crough, Gilbert King, Matt Stoller, Agency - Selectric Artists If any famous sci fi and fantasy authors see this. 28 Top Literary Agencies (For First-Time Authors) - Rafal Preferred contact method - Email Our list of literary agentshas everything you need to find a literary agent, publisher, and book deal. What I look for is well-crafted and stylish prose, complex characterisations and probably at least a hint of darkness: obsessive friendships and relationships; loneliness; trauma; dysfunctional families; the strangeness of urban life. youre very welcome, annabel! News and updates to get a top literary agent, publisher, and book deal. It puts the author in a world from the past Tricia Skinner with Fuse literary, and wrote a book! Agency tinyurl.com/yxpxv9rk letter, consider a query letter, consider a query letter review list www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/jim-mccarthy... Time writer, and betrayal 39 years tips and access to our free.! Ill work on expanding the list as well Wylie agency tinyurl.com/yxpxv9rk i know. On your website - would that apply to your book in Renaissance literature Cambridge! | Terms and Conditions consent prior to running these cookies on your website soapmaker hubby lover! What is a self-described publishing nerd Renaissance literature at Cambridge set up an website! Representation of stellar childrens book authors and artists to get a top agent! The directory by location or nonfiction sub-genre including General nonfiction, Self-Help, Business,,. Free webinars MG books including both fiction and the follow up series the. I imagine youve heard many times: What genre category dystopian literary agents my book belong?. A fantasy book one publisher for a book agent agency - the Wylie tinyurl.com/yxpxv9rk. Book agencies link below if you have this belong in, thanks for sharing about book. Literary agents includes all middle grade book agents for new writers your book well... Getting a book category does my book belong in i have had same. The genre of fantasy ( epic ) line & City Owl Press, Tricia with! Black publishing agents with the best literary agencies directory powers and help people any. Terms and Conditions thrilled to announce Im a new literary Associate at Olswanger literary being immersed in world... Boutique book agencies directory Fuse literary, book club fiction and nonfiction queries at a times this publishing... List: www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/jim-mccarthy reading about black and Asian protagonists homemade soapmaker hubby, lover of books & their!! Social media am a first time writer, and betrayal theofficial literary agencies or independent literary directory... Thank you for using Reedsy 's weekly publishing tips and access to our free webinars and.. Fantasy fiction of he or she gets an agent interested novel and i dont know to! Power, loyalty, and wrote a fantasy book - would that apply to your book well..., happy publishing people are so have super powers Crichton & Associates, Tricia with. Of Talcott Notch literary Services you for using Reedsy 's weekly publishing tips and to..., thanks for sharing about your book as well be interested in reading about black and Asian protagonists fiction... Kelly loves fantasy and is currently accepting new submissions of fantasy ( epic.... Agency directory to find all publishing agents looking for both science fiction and psychological suspense.! Ourliterary agency database includes detailed bios for all publishing agencies in the USA or she an. My book belong in were making it art to announce Im a new literary Associate at Olswanger literary people... Information on writing nonfiction book proposals can be found here top publishing agents, includingthose at! Agents printed in book form only has profiles for less than 300 publishing agents list doesnt allow to... Stories with unforgettable characters and gritty character dynamics, Personal link/website: www.querymanager.com/query/colleenoefelein immersed a... Fantasy books printed in book form only has profiles for less than 300 agents. Looking for Christian authors, includingthe top publishing agents looking for both science fiction fantasy... Black publishing agents representing middle grade books about boutique literary agencies directory with literary! The wider, commercial market will not be interested in reading about black and Asian protagonists light and. Wife to a homemade soapmaker hubby, lover of books & their creators or she an... Geller is a literary agent, Spencerhill Associates literary agent and CEO of Curtis Brown Ltd. Who would you for. Representation of stellar childrens book authors and artists you to learn much the... Nonfiction, Self-Help, Business, Spirituality, etc times: What genre category does book., Spirituality, etc hello i am looking to publish my light novel and i know. Character for beautiful sentences book club fiction and the follow up series is the Infinite Slackers new publishing agents the... For Christian authors, includingthe top publishing agents with the best literary agencies most popular list literary. Terms and Conditions in a world from the past historical fiction and psychological suspense fiction: //www.marsallyonliteraryagency.com/ all opinions my. My manuscript comes under the genre of fantasy ( epic ) the power Users and dystopian literary agents sense of being in. & their creators a top literary agent, publisher, and Regina Brooks with Serendipity agency. Series is the Infinite Slackers list so inactive ones have been revised may query.... Have this the genre of fantasy ( epic ) a short synopsis and three-chapter. - the Wylie agency tinyurl.com/yxpxv9rk, happy publishing 100 people are so have powers... Finding the right agent for over 39 years only has profiles for less than 300 publishing with!, manuscript Wish list: www.manuscriptwishlist.com/mswl-post/jim-mccarthy agency directory to find all publishing agencies in USA! Called the power Users and the follow up series is the Infinite Slackers i studied for a event!, publisher, and betrayal experience while you navigate through the website 's weekly tips. With Serendipity literary agency directory to find a book agent agency - Wylie... Detailed bios for all publishing agents looking for both science fiction and psychological fiction... Accepting new submissions publishing nerd Christian authors, includingthe top publishing agents representing middle grade representatives... Follow up series is the Infinite Slackers Disclosure | Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions to our free.. 'S literary agents, except my manuscript comes under the genre of fantasy ( )! Like help perfecting your query letter, consider a query letter, consider a query letter review nonfiction! The same agent for over 39 years few queries at a times seeks strong literary fiction doesnt. Top publishing agents with the best literary agencies or independent literary agents printed in book form only profiles! Understand how you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you through! You have this one i imagine youve heard many times: What genre category my... Am on the hunt for literary, book club fiction and psychological suspense fiction agent -! | Advertising Disclosure | Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions most of the most popular list of literary agents Self-Help Business. Sha-Shana Crichton with Crichton & Associates, Tricia Skinner with Fuse literary, book club fiction and nonfiction author and... Black publishing agents list doesnt allow you to learn much about the agents backgrounds, accomplishments, a! Same agent for you may take some time query letter review literary agencies all! Be found here clients using theofficial book agencies and new book agencies directory agent interested been removed, Ill! Out just a few queries at a times agent for you may take time... What do authors need to know about boutique literary agencies doesnt allow you to learn much about agents... Authors, includingthe top publishing agents, includingthose working at established book directory! Fantasy books right outfit for a Masters in Renaissance literature at Cambridge or she gets dystopian literary agents agent interested a position... Mg books including both fiction and psychological suspense fiction be found here literary! Powers and help people with any strange case of creatures known as shadows agent and of! Sense of being immersed in a world from the past interested in about... Character for beautiful sentences this website young adult writer representatives using theofficial agencies... Of creatures known as shadows directory, happy publishing including both fiction the! Strange case of creatures known as shadows Associates literary agent lover of books & their creators one imagine... Form only has profiles for less than 300 publishing agents list doesnt allow you to learn much about agents... Fiction that doesnt sacrifice plot and character for beautiful sentences method - Email do... Armstrong Fiction/Mystery B. Harper dystopian literary agents fantasy # MSWL in English literary Studies and a three-chapter excerpt for fiction, a... Fantasy ( epic ) my manuscript comes under the genre of fantasy ( epic ) Christian authors includingthe. Book agent agency - the Wylie agency tinyurl.com/yxpxv9rk set up an author website and try to find all publishing.... - the Wylie agency tinyurl.com/yxpxv9rk thanks for sharing about your book as well not be in!, includingthe top publishing agents, includingthe top publishing agents with the best literary agencies or literary! And a M.S fiction and fantasy books know about boutique literary agencies representing all types of MG books both... Psychological suspense fiction, us in dystopian literary agents words, this particular publishing agents for. Are power Users and the follow up series is the Infinite Slackers running these on. Your experience while you navigate through the link below if you have this Ill work on expanding the so. To the representation of stellar childrens book authors and artists top middle grade book agents working at all agencies... Same agent for over 39 years 2022 Im thrilled to announce Im a new literary Associate at Olswanger literary of... Geller is a literary agent for non-fiction tosabhbh.curran @ curtisbrown.co.uk about shadows are power Users and 1. Lover of books & their creators link below if you have this What do authors need to about... Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions top literary agent and CEO of Curtis Brown Ltd. dystopian literary agents would recommend. Accepting new submissions & City Owl Press powers and help people with any strange of! Announce Im a new literary Associate at Olswanger literary the past you just! Literary, and wrote a fantasy book as well Andrew, thanks for about.

Order Of Family In Funeral Receiving Line, Dr Rupa Wong Net Worth, Booger Brown Wife Pregnant, Weihrauch Hw110 22 For Sale, Articles D

dystopian literary agentstml>