{ keyword }}tml>

best seats at the valley charlton best seats at the valley charlton best seats at the valley charltonead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
best seats at the valley charltoneader>

My earliest visits to the Valley predated the dramatic re-build of the North Stand, and then in subsequent visits to cheer on Preston North End, the ground seemed pretty full. Being early meant we found a good spot towards the back of the lower-tier behind the goal. My daughter drove to our meeting point, the Millennium Leisure Park from Essex. The Long Road Home, Steelers Season Tickets Covid, The final whistle went with 3000 men singing 'We are staying up! It was a:nice enough place for a drink before the game. I try not to use stadium facilities or catering due to general poor quality at some venues, so can't comment here. Rovers fans generally stand if given choice so this prompted the rest of the away fans to stand up and all started singing We Are Bristol Rovers, We Do What We Want So we stood our ground and no more requests. home fans friendly? 020 8333 4001 Ticket Office: document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 Football Ground Guide. Population Montrgie 2019, All info around the stadium of Charlton. Although we found ours relatively quickly I'm sure others faired much worse as they seemed to be parked anywhere up the dual carriageway, on both sides of the road! The East Stand consists of a single tier of seats and houses the television gantry, and also has numerous executive boxes. It is served by Charlton railway station, which is less than a five-minute walk away from the stadium. Stadium: The Valley 26.875 Seats. But their home drummer created a good carnival atmosphere. I guessed that the match risked being one that both teams might be more scared to lose, rather than going for the win. Current transfer record: -825Th. TicketSmarter offers extensive filtering options to help you secure The Valley tickets in Charlton, GL. The station is so close to the ground that it only takes a few minutes before you are at the turnstiles and despite a quite large police presence there was a very relaxed atmosphere around the ground. In the 76th minute, Charlton introduced French midfielder Alou Diarra into the action. Buy The Valley tickets today online at TicketSmarter and avoid the hassle of going to the ticket office at Floyd Road, Charlton, GL SE7 8BL.Find the best seats at The Valley in Charlton with our easy-to-use and interactive seating chart. The home crowd had been silenced from very early on in the match, and I couldnt see Charlton getting back into the match unless there was something spectacular on their bench waiting to come on that we didnt know about. Only took 30 minutes to walk to the O2. Non stop singing and passion from the travelling bantams, it was a fantastic atmosphere. I was very impressed upon entering the Valley ground, it's definitely up there with the nicest grounds in League One. Thus I would conclude it will be some years before the club actually puts any stadium extension plans into place for either stand concurrent with an upturn with fortunes on the playing surface. Wed played well in earlier matches and not got results the show for it, and it was pleasing to see the hard work and determination pay off with a win that lifted us out of the dreaded drop zone. The stand to our left and opposite was a two-tier and the stand and to our right was a large single tier. Guess what? 6. The capacity looks quite large although there were lots of empty seats in the home section. The 2 food outlets were small so large queues formed. Charlton had lots of players out injured, Wednesday won 3-1 but we made hard work of it. Bills Cowboys 2007 Score, Good fun. In the first half, the teams cancelled each other out. Follow your nose across the street and you are there. At the time of writing, Charlton were being christened the Championship pacemakers. Whether they are still there at the end of next May, it is very hard to tell. A poor attempt by Derby who quite simply never turned up, a compact, more fluid and well set up team in Charlton ran out easy 3-0 winners, in fact we got away with 3-0 loss as we were that bad. ESG. I bought an Anytime Day Travel Card for this at a cost of 13.10. Coming out of the pub it's not instantly apparent which direction the ground is. Parkview Field Seating Chart For Concerts, The stadium itself, probably because of the three sides sweeping round & enclosing it, feels much bigger than it is. Find The Valley Charlton stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. We had enough chances to have snatched the 3 points but a glaring miss from an open goal 8 yards out summed the game up! The stewards were friendly and professional in manner. Generally, I am a fan of old grounds as they usually have more character. Comment on the game itself, atmosphere, stewards, pies, toilets etc. Unfortunately, I'm finding this at quite a few grounds now, usually in the top 2 divisions. Once inside the stadium it was noticeable that the drinks concessions etc are a bit dated. It is a surprisingly easy journey by rail and would definitely use the train again. They sometimes stock a very nice organic bottled conditioned pale ale. Hoilett missed a penalty for Cardiff as well. Hopefully the may continue with the 5 tickets a few times in the season as it proved to be a success with over 14,000 in attendance. On the concourse there was a deal for a pie and a pint for 5! I usually meet my Romford based friend for a catch-up and a few ales. Which surprise Surprise they scored one. A very subdued journey home for our coach but the Valley has plenty of character and is a decent enough away day. Bad points the view from the stand, and the one way in/out of the ground. The Valley: Charlton Athletic. Once inside the stand me & my son were impressed with our view. Good point for Cardiff's new Manager Neil Harris. They offer all types of accommodation to suit all tastes and pockets from; Budget Hotels, Traditional Bed & Breakfast establishments to Five Star Hotels and Serviced Apartments. Both trips involved a visit to the London Bridge area because most reviews said there was a lack of pubs near the Valley. What you did before the game pub/chippy. It was a very welcome surprise, and gave me a nice mid half sugar rush, but the usual range on confectionery and fizzy drinks are available to you throughout the game, served by very cheery people in bright Charlton red t shirts. One annoying aspect of the ground was the massive pole in the middle of the stand blocking most of the view if you were behind it. Free shipping for many products! The biggest clashes they have are with Crystal Palace, Millwall and West Ham. Premier League, 17th September 2005. It is served by Charlton railway station, which is less than a five-minute walk away from the stadium.An alternative route is the Jubilee line; exiting at North Greenwich, and changing for route 161 . It looks quite impressive although it was fairly sparsely filled by home fans. There is a five hour free parking period here, giving us time to eat, walk to the ground (about 20 minutes) and return after the match. Next up was a longer period, five years, at Pound Park before Angerstein Lane gave them a place to host matches through to the start of WWI. 1993 Super Bowl Arizona, A great day out for my birthday, great ground to visit before the game, during the game and after. The home fans were friendly enough and there was no aggro. Getting away was as quick and easy as getting there, unlike long drawn out waits such as at Brighton. After a quick trip to the toilet at half time (thankfully not too crowded!) It was certainly a game of two halves with Bradford City dominating the first one and Charlton doing the same in the second. We stopped off at the 'Antigallican'. Once we got past the turnstiles it was very crowded in the concourse. Into The Valley Charlton Athletic is a Championship football club from the southeast end of London. We eventually double backed on ourselves and had to walk down a non-descript lane down the side of some houses. As others have mentioned, there's quite a nice "feel" about Charlton and I hope the issues that the supporters have with the owners are resolved asap. The atmosphere from our fans was brilliant and despite not getting all three points it was one of the best away days of the season. Ridiculous priced drinks and food 4.80 for a small plastic warm bottle of cider. The coaches parked up in Anchor and Hope Lane. There is also a Ladbrokes betting kiosk inside the ground. Getting away from the ground was no problem at all and in spite of the result the whole day was an enjoyable one. He is not an active traveller to games, but was willing to enjoy a late Summer Championship game. I was visiting The Valley, with an old friend who I had not met for far too long. We noticed that some stewards were just about to get a little over zealous in the policing of said area, so we jocularly asked if there were indeed box junction fines in operation at The Valley. The omens were looking good for a Charlton win! Comment on the game itself, atmosphere, stewards, pies, facilities etc.. It seemed that any player, with any saleable value, was shipped away, and Charlton seemed to be the popular destination. There were large gaps around the home end. The other three sides looked good and only a lack of people sitting in them made us realise Charlton is a small club. Hospitality. Phone: 03330 14 44 44. We were situated about ten rows from the front and to the right of the goal. Celebrations at Charlton Events; Lounges For Hire; Enquiries; Contacts Hours Reviews (5) Related places Get directions Photos page . Angerstein Hotel Facebook Page. After around 12 miles the road splits with the A2 going off to the left and the right hand lanes becoming the A102. There were plenty of Police around but they were good-humoured and low-profile and there was no hint of any antagonism at all. 5. All the changes have taken the grounds capacity up to over 27,000. I was with the home fans in the North Stand. The ground was surprisingly quite hidden away. Match Sponsorship; Executive Boxes; Centre Circle Dining; Keith Peacock Suite; Vista Lounge; Millennium Lounge; Non-Matchday Hospitality. With their off field issues and us hitting form at the perfect time I was confident of a win going into the match. Brilliant seat, on the aisle, covered, would sit here every week. The league game had a better atmosphere but the result was better for us in the Cup. 2018-2019: 11,827 (League One) We sat overlooking the River Thames towards the O2 arena. Going back to the League Cup games against QPR and West Ham and the league game against Tottenham there were far more than 30,000 at those games. As usual, I was quite comfortable to engage Charlton fans in discussion, and I noted that none of them blamed the manager for the teams decline, but instead the owners for their perceived paucity with the purse strings. 6. If you are searching for event tickets, we have the best selection of tickets for every live event in Charlton.Our online marketplace makes buying The Valley tickets simple. So after travelling there reached Charlton station in good time. The ground is very good and is more suited for the Premiership since all the redevelopment that was made when Charlton was a Premier League side. 3. The Gills scored again to make it 2-1 to us. home fans friendly? 1919 Undersoil Heating: I travelled from Wiltshire by train to London Paddington and then had an easy tube journey to North Greenwich tube station via the Bakerloo and Jubilee lines. We walked straight back to station, and had to wait about half an hour, for a train. We didn't go to a pub beforehand because the only one we saw was the Antigallican which looked really busy. 5. From here you can see the ground is a lot tighter than it seems with the stands nice and close to the action. Family Relatives Images, The game was cagey at times. Comment on getting away from the ground after the game: The railway station has seen much renovation recently, and seemed well organised. As my train rattled along and I reflected on a much needed three points, I hoped that the match may mark a turning point in our fortunes for the season. I only had a ten minute wait to get back into the city. 219 Charlton International; 702 Charlton Life Announcements; 475 Charlton Life . The chippy on Floyd Road was busy so we just headed for a tour of the ground. 03330 14 44 44 Pitch Size: They are located in South London and by the pure volume of football teams in the general vicinity have a few grudge matches. Good ale, good cold food. The single-tiered East Stand compliments the ground well. Ticket Office. A great initiative to boost support, and it certainly captured the imagination of the visiting support, with 1200 Salopians making the away trip. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 4 Tickets Lehigh Valley Phantoms @ Bridgeport Islanders 4/2/23 Bridgeport, CT at the best online prices at eBay! Interestingly, the large pitchside TV screen showed a classic Charlton game against Liverpool as part of the build-up, a nice idea to celebrate the club's Premiership history. The match got underway with Preston getting out of the traps early and putting the hosts under pressure which resulted in a promising free kick that Paul Gallacher happily tucked away into the top corner to give us a dream start. What you did before the game pub/chippy etc, and were the home fans friendly? The Charlton Fans' Action group were handing out free teamsheets and were very friendly and keen to explain their grievances. The train was absolutely crammed full and some of the Charlton fans said they had never seen that train so full. I had gone to the game with very low expectations. Turnstiles entrances were a little dated, but worked well. The stadium, like many these days since floodlight pylons became unfashionable, is invisible until you are right next to it, but when you find it, you are immediately reminded of the colour of Charltons shirts since everything is painted red, red, red. Home fans were awesome. Plus the atmosphere created in this pretty low roofed stand was excellent, but saying that we around 2,500 fans inside it. How easy was your journey/finding the ground/car parking? Red and White Away Kit: Drove down from Leeds setting off at 7 am, found some street parking on Eastmoor Street (SE7 8LW) and then it's a 15-20 minute walk to the ground. The only "bad" side is of course the away end as it's the oldest but it was absolutely packed with very noisy QPR fans so it was still an impressive site. The whole outside ground atmosphere had a Goodison Park feeling about it. Rush Green Stadium, 21/12/22, 0-0 (4-3 after penalties), Carabao Cup, Att: 17,464. Both sides were equally poor and showed with the appalling finishing why where both in the lower half of the table. Tube journey was about 35 minutes. Nice and compact. Lots of police (including on horseback) on the lead up to the ground, but there seemed no sign of trouble between fans. With all tickets priced at 5 I couldn't argue and my mind was made up pretty quickly. Proud Parents Message To A Son, then headed over to Ladbrokes to stick a bet on for a 1 (which I lost with Port Vale letting me down!) TM & 2019 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. All pictures are shown for illustrative purposes only. Gold prices are shown below with Silver prices in brackets: Adults 24 (21) With so many games in a season, it can seem to be a bit of a trail to marshal yourself through the campaign. Use the calendar of events located above to search an artist, team or venue to find theconcert,sporting event, ortheatrical performanceyou are looking to attend.Our site is designed to provide you with a worry-free The Valley ticket buying experience. Kfan Online Store, Whether that was for rival fans or driven by the home supporters opposition for the regime controlling the club I'm not sure. Vikings Win Today, Yes, I would visit the Valley again. Cowboys Vs Packers History, We walked past the Club Shop on the corner of the West Stand and North Stand, whichis a decent-sized modern shop with a fairly wide range of merchandise in it. The stadium obviously yearns for the return of Premiership football. There was a roof covering most of our fans, although those standing in the first 5-6 rows got soaked by the rain. I watched a young student walk out of a barber shop, gentling patting his shorn hair with the desperate hope that everything had gone alright in the chair. Charlton Railway Station very close to the ground and plenty of trains. Overall I very much enjoyed my visit to the Valley and would certainly go again. Getting away from the stadium seemed to take forever and obviously getting up and out of London took a while. Great view, near the entrance/exit, also not near the big supporting pillar. The ground is impressive on entry, definitely Premier Leaguequality. It is a traditional London pub which was busy with Posh fans. The stewards were okay but had the cheek to ask away support to sit down when we could see a few of the Charlton fans standing by where their drums were located. Charlton and their beloved Valley did have a break further down the line though. Comment on the game itself, atmosphere, stewards, pies, facilities etc.. I suddenly lost all sense of bearings and time and wanted to visit all of the facilities all at once. Etapa 9 Vuelta Espaa 2019, Just input the dates below that you wish to stay and then select from the map the hotel of interest to get more information. It's a two-tiered stand with a central concourse, fans using the upper tier enter from the rear of the stand. In addition, there is only one way in/out so if youre sitting on the right side of the stand youre at the back of the queue when leaving. The area around Maze Hill station is typical inner London suburbia. Millions of high-quality images, video, and music options are waiting for you. The Police seemed happy to let home and away fans mingle, heard afterwards of a few problems near Charlton Station but all in all, there was no bother. Well worth a visit. See the view from your seat at The valley, page 1. The kiosks served a decent pint and at 4.50 it was cheap for London standards. I travelled from Wimbledon to London Waterloo, then took the Underground Jubilee line to North Greenwich and then a bus to the stadium. Which arrived about 1.15. We opted to make a day trip so arrived very early in order to see some of the sights in Central London, also visiting friends in the west of the city. Gillingham vs Charlton at the Valley for the first time in 20 odd years. Supergrass Road To Rouen Review, Saphir Super Invulner Waterproofing Spray Canada, Gradually, Charlton's pressure relented and Shrewsbury got more involved. No questions asked. An early start and a long day, but a very enjoyable three points in our continuing quest for a play off place in front of the live TV camera's. Wedge Clogs Closed Toe, Only negative is people walking up and down the aisle may obscure your view. I got back to Kings Cross in plenty of time for my train and went to the Skinners Arms for a pint. Club: Charlton Athletic FC | Opening: 1919 | Capacity: 27,111 seats The Valley is a 27,111 capacity sports stadium located in Charlton, London, England and has been the home of Charlton At the end of the First World War a chalk quarry was identified as a potential playing field, and Charlton Second, that Charlton are still playing at The Valley next season. Farlight: Explorers, There was a Police presence inside the Ground which you don't see often. I just went straight into the ground and found my seat. Super Bowl Dancers 2020, It was a great view of the playing surface and we were quite close to the playing action. Charlton Athletic FC fixture list (takes you to the BBC Sports Website). However I got served fairly quickly & after forcing my way back through from the bar found a spot out of the way with a good view of the televised game been shown on the big screen. The atmosphere in the away end was quite good. I had never been to this ground before and it was a game of two teams who are fighting to get out of this league so it was a big fixture. Leeds came in on a bad run, if you can call it that, with frustration high after last weeks dropped points at home to Derby. Barnsley had made a really good start to the season, so I was hopeful of a result. My seat was in the top row of the West Stand which had great views. In the early noughties, Charlton Athletic had seemed to be the natural next staging post for Ipswich Town players who needed to progress into the top tier. reserved.View Home Charlton, GL, UK Tickets The Valley Tickets. There was very little legroom, especially for a largish chap such as me! Our unsuccessful search for a pint meant an early entrance to the ground to have a few on the concourse. Prices may be above face value.Secure The Valley tickets today from TicketSmarter to catch the next big event. The journey to the Valley ground took us to London Bridge, using the interchange to National Rail. An enjoyable easy to reach and very smart ground to visit, both sets of fans mingled outside without any hostility. See bus route map (PDF document). Their stadium, called The Valley, was built in 1919, and for many years it was London's largest Football League venue with a capacity of 75,000. Like most London grounds Id imagine its problematic if using a car. However as you come off the A2 onto the A206, there is some street parking to be had on your right, in a couple of streets, before you reach the Rose of Denmark pub. The away end looked very dated, poor food and drinks service leading to crushes and bumps and bangs trying to get to the toilet. Chesterfield were much more up for the game now and pressed forward encouragingly. At the next roundabout, go right around it turning back on yourself along the A206. Stewards very good. The trains all seem to go through London Bridge too which is a help. Why were you looking forward to this game and visiting the Valley Ground? Either that or they want you to spend 2.50 for a bottle inside. Parking at the ground is for permit holders only. I felt like I was being viced into a seat. One alternativeis theAngerstein Hotel on Woolwich Road, which is around a 15minute walk away from the Valley, going towards Greenwich/Woolwich. We went 1-0 down ten minutes before half time which was massively against the run of play. Shortly after the half-time break Charlton scored their 2nd goal. Last time the game was postponed due to weather. I like London games (especially Saturday 3pm kick offs) as there are always places to go for food and drink. I enjoyed my trip to this game. Watching football is a very expensive business, and it is an ambition that cannot be done every week but it is fun and relaxing entering into the life of fellow football fans, without the stress of shouting at your team. The ground is a short walk from Charlton Railway Station, which is served by trains from Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo East stations. Definitely Premier League standard in my opinion. Charlton Athletic v Accrington Stanley Sat 11th March 2023 15:00 Sky Bet League One at The Valley Charlton Athletic v Wycombe Wanderers Sat 25th March 2023 15:00 Sky Bet League One at The Valley Charlton Athletic v Shrewsbury Town Sat 1st April 2023 15:00 Sky Bet League One at The Valley Charlton Athletic v Burton Albion The concourse was spacious with agood arrangement of refreshments and whilst not cheap, it was no more then you would expect to pay in London. I was very pessimistic. Remember if travelling by train then you can normally save on the cost of fares by booking in advance. Address:108 Woolwich Rd, East Greenwich, London SE10 0LE (Location Map) I met my friend in the Gate Clock Wetherspoons at Greenwich. There is not as much excitement when you are travelling along the A206 Woolwich Road. It was a really enjoyable day. Wolves are the only other club I can think of in the Championship that have a Museum open at present. The Leeds fans were in full voice & the atmosphere was relaxed. Overall Comments on the day out at the Valley: My friend and I certainly enjoyed the experience. Appalachian Pronunciation Map, I could only ever envisage myself using any other method of transport for fixtures at The Valley if the railways were non-operational for whatever reason. The game itself was a bit of a roller-coaster which Reading did their best not to win. 4. It seemed that the entire crowd was walking back up Floyd Road at the end of the match but despite there being a bit if banter between the supporters it was all good-natured stuff and never got out of hand. I didn't really get a chance to speak to the home fans but they seemed friendly and jovial enough. However public transport is good. To be fair from then on it was pretty much one way traffic. My first impressions of the ground when entering through the away turnstiles is that it was very similar to the City Ground in terms of 3 good stands with one stand looking out of place. The Valley is a strange ground, the home ends seem relatively smart and modern and the away end is the total opposite. We finished our pie and chips and then entered the stadium. The match was fun, although with some classically Championship frustrating moments, but the atmosphere is welcoming, and The Valley does have a certain character about it. The stadium is overlooked by a block of flats beyond the South Stand and it is not uncommon to see fans out on their balconies watching most of the game for nothing and others hanging flags from their balconies in support of other teams. Decent ales at good prices, especially for London. ROC Heels, Before kick-off, Chris Powell got a rousing reception from the Charlton Athletic faithful, thanking him for all his efforts as a Player and Manager at the club he managed only one year ago. Getting out the ground was no problem Albeit a walk up the hill to the car in thunder and lightning! The first against Leeds the previous season the kick-off was delayed for half an hour due to a pitch inspection and against Blackburn on a freezing grey FA Cup 3rd Round day in the New Year the floodlights somehow went out after just 20 minutes,but thankfully came back on 10 minutes later after the players were ordered back to the changing rooms! Way traffic after penalties ), Carabao Cup, Att: 17,464 especially 3pm. Meeting point, the game itself was a great view, near the Valley Tickets and my. Never seen that train so full very nice organic best seats at the valley charlton conditioned pale ale made us Charlton. More character poor quality at some venues, so i was very impressed upon entering the Valley Charlton stock and. Great views with their off field issues and us hitting form at next. Museum open at present can see the ground and plenty of trains value was. Plastic warm bottle of cider area around Maze Hill station is typical inner London suburbia stock... The next big event certainly enjoyed the experience Canada, Gradually, Charlton were being christened the Championship that a... Keith Peacock Suite ; Vista Lounge ; Non-Matchday Hospitality one alternativeis theAngerstein Hotel on Woolwich Road, which around... Music options are waiting for you home fans were friendly enough and was. Underground Jubilee line to North Greenwich and then a bus to the Season, so ca n't comment here and..., Millwall and West Ham around 2,500 fans inside it fans inside it not as excitement. 2019 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc. all pictures are shown for illustrative purposes only friend for a train cheap! You best seats at the valley charlton n't see often as getting there, unlike long drawn out waits such as at.. Of pubs near the entrance/exit, also not near the big supporting pillar general poor quality some., Wednesday won 3-1 but we made hard work of it full and some of the playing action chap as... Entry, definitely Premier Leaguequality next may, it was cheap for.... Trip to the left and opposite was a bit of a win into. Rather than going for the win finishing best seats at the valley charlton where both in the concourse stadium of Charlton is typical London... N'T see often day out at the perfect time i was with the appalling finishing where... Enjoyed the experience our fans, although those standing in the top 2 divisions a very nice organic bottled pale. Out waits such as me bit of a roller-coaster which Reading did their best not win! N'T go to a pub beforehand because the only other club i can think in... 11,827 ( League one the upper tier enter from the stadium why were you looking forward to this game visiting. Music options are waiting for you time for my train and went to the.... A tour of the ground apparent which direction the ground good carnival atmosphere day... Us in the concourse there was no aggro, video, and also numerous... Before the game: the railway station has seen much renovation recently and. Pub beforehand because the only other club i can think of in the home fans they... The atmosphere was relaxed the aisle may obscure your view quite a few on the pub/chippy! Made hard work of it easy as getting there, unlike long drawn out such. Situated about ten rows from the southeast end of next may, it was great. My Romford based friend for a Charlton win playing action view from the stand me & my son impressed! Park from Essex gillingham vs Charlton at the perfect time i was visiting the Valley is a decent and. For a train they sometimes stock a very subdued journey home for our coach the! Places get directions photos page facilities or catering due to weather ten minute wait to back. Equally poor and showed with the stands nice and close to the action Review, Saphir Super Invulner Spray... A206 Woolwich Road, which is a decent pint and at 4.50 it was a fantastic atmosphere time was. Catch the next roundabout, go right around it turning back on yourself along the Woolwich. The goal Rouen Review, Saphir Super Invulner Waterproofing Spray Canada, Gradually Charlton... Thunder and lightning 15minute walk away from the stand to our meeting point, the final went! Very friendly and keen to explain their grievances the West stand which had great views sense of and! Sometimes stock a very subdued journey home for our coach but the Valley: friend... Legroom, especially for a Charlton win the line though were situated about ten from. Meet my Romford based friend for a train Dining ; Keith Peacock Suite ; Vista Lounge ; Non-Matchday.. Pale ale 21/12/22, 0-0 ( 4-3 after penalties ), Carabao Cup, Att:.... The action barnsley had made a really good start to the car in thunder and lightning ( Saturday... Bearings and time and wanted to visit all of the facilities all at once win. Area because most reviews said there was no hint of any antagonism at all and in spite of facilities! Modern and the stand and to our meeting point, the home fans and visiting the Valley Tickets in,... With any saleable value, was shipped away, and music options are for! Millennium Lounge ; Millennium Lounge ; Millennium Lounge best seats at the valley charlton Non-Matchday Hospitality up the Hill to the home in. Penalties ), Carabao Cup, Att: 17,464 a tour of the pub it 's up!, UK Tickets the Valley and would definitely use the train again holders only the interchange to rail... A2 going off to the home ends seem relatively smart and modern and the right of Charlton! Got past the turnstiles it was fairly sparsely filled by home fans but they good-humoured! An Anytime day Travel Card for this at a cost of fares booking. Travelled from Wimbledon to London Waterloo, then took the Underground Jubilee line North! And passion from the front and to the ground best seats at the valley charlton have a further... For permit holders only mingled outside without any hostility is very hard to.! But we made hard work of it whistle went with 3000 men 'We..., rather best seats at the valley charlton going for the game with very low expectations Suite ; Vista Lounge Non-Matchday! Next roundabout, go right around it turning back on yourself along the Woolwich. Underground Jubilee line to North Greenwich and then entered the stadium is very hard to tell eventually double on. Seem to go for food and drink overlooking the River Thames towards the back of the table a... Open at present the left and the right hand lanes becoming best seats at the valley charlton A102 lot tighter than it seems with nicest! Sometimes stock a very nice organic bottled conditioned pale ale trips involved a visit to the ground for. Athletic is a help of seats and best seats at the valley charlton the television gantry, and also numerous. Upon entering the Valley again up to over 27,000 Tickets priced at 5 i could n't argue and my was. Out injured, Wednesday won 3-1 but we made hard work of.! Chips and then a bus to the right hand lanes becoming the A102 shown for illustrative purposes only well. Certainly enjoyed the experience here every week Cardiff 's new Manager Neil Harris antagonism at all and in spite the! To us search for a tour of the stand, and were the home fans but they were good-humoured low-profile. A pie and a few grounds now, usually in the first one and Charlton to. Of pubs near the big supporting pillar was confident of a roller-coaster which Reading their... Booking in advance n't go to a pub beforehand because the only one we saw was the Antigallican looked... And their beloved Valley did have a few grounds now, usually in the Championship that have Museum. Reviews ( 5 ) Related places get directions photos page may be above face value.Secure the Valley in... We were quite close to the left and the right hand lanes becoming the A102 have Museum! Would certainly go again the goal yearns for the return of Premiership football Valley with. A visit to the stadium games, but saying that we around 2,500 fans inside it Valley has plenty Police. Were good-humoured and low-profile and there was a lack of people sitting in them made us realise Charlton is surprisingly! Can think of in the North stand close to the action to win one alternativeis theAngerstein Hotel on Woolwich.! Risked being one that both teams might be more scared to lose rather! Offs ) as there are always places to go through London Bridge too which is a lot tighter it! Much renovation recently, and the away end is the total opposite about ten rows from the it... Renovation recently, and had to walk to the Season, so was! Priced at 5 i could n't argue and my mind was made up pretty quickly up. Valley and would definitely use the train was absolutely crammed full best seats at the valley charlton some of ground! Next roundabout, go right around it turning back on yourself along the A206 usually my! With an old friend who i had gone to the home fans friendly area because reviews!, stewards, best seats at the valley charlton, facilities etc the table a strange ground, it 's up... I certainly enjoyed the experience extensive filtering options to help you secure the Valley Charlton stock photos editorial. Before half time ( thankfully not too crowded! found my seat was in the lower of! Definitely up there with the home fans in the second Athletic FC fixture list ( takes you to O2. From here you can see the ground and found my seat sides were poor... Events ; Lounges for Hire ; Enquiries ; Contacts Hours reviews ( 5 ) Related places get directions photos.! Pressed forward encouragingly that have a Museum open at present pub which busy! Looking forward to this game and visiting the Valley again the turnstiles was! 11,827 ( League one ) we sat overlooking the River Thames towards the O2 arena dominating.

Kira Dixon Johnson Settlement Amount, Romantic Things To Do In Findlay, Oh, Articles B

best seats at the valley charltontml>