{ keyword }}tml>

1958 glastron boat for sale 1958 glastron boat for sale 1958 glastron boat for saleead>
01472 351122 or 0113 8706262 carpetexpress@mail.com
1958 glastron boat for saleeader>

Can you quote shipping to Seattle? Vintage 1958 Boats for sale 1-15 of 16 Alert for new Listings Sort By 1958 Vintage Boat - Runabout $2,000 Waterford, New York Year 1958 Make Kit Model Kit Category Runabout Boats Length 16.0 Posted Over 1 Month This 1958 vintage boat is a kit build. A collectors dreamThis is the one and only model that Chris Craft made with curved side windows. The ad says you ship. Mahogany Marine Grade 3/8" plywwod on the bottom of the hull and Mahogany Marine grade 1/4" Plywood for the sides of the hull. and photos of otherrestored examples. But take it as is!! Not seized Thanks for your time and consideration. 6 step !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is also a 4JBLE-01 20 KW Yanmar Generator that could power a small city.Generator has a new water strainer.She has 12V and 110 electrical systems in place.Ship to Shore power switch has been recently updated to a modern Onan switch. This is a great boat for the price! From 1958 SYRACUSE NY I am interested in the boat and can close the purchase ASAP. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Let's take a look and check out this 1978 Glastron Carlson CV23-HT which is located in San Antonio, Texas, and is available, here on eBay for a current bid of $13,301, reserve not yet met. Across from guest stateroom is a head with a toilet and sink with Corian counter-top. Early Glastron boats remain popular today and are a joy to see on the water, fins and all! I made a new thread, since my old one was inaccurate. Dennis. I am very interested in this boat, please send me an email and we can arrange when I can come see boat. Glastron Boat Triangle Mounting Bracket 029-0167 | 2 7/8 Inch Aluminum GLS Stock #: 8203887-BS272 $6.95 Add to Cart Wishlist Glastron Boat Gas Spring Bracket BR-204-32 | 90 Degree Stainless GLS Stock #: 8203883-AK186 $6.95 Add to Cart Wishlist Jessup Boat Anti-Slip Vinyl 3510 | Medium Adhesive Black 18 Inch (FT) GLS Stock #: 8203642-PK174 $6.95 VINTAGE ANTIQUE BENSON'S BOAT ANCHOR Original paint/interior. But sols as parts! If you are in the market for a bowrider, look no further than this 2005 Glastron 205 GX, just reduced to $18,500 (offers encouraged). Netherlands. IN VERY GOOD CONDITION The design also featured twin bubble windshields. If not I would like to purchase, Hi, just reading about this type of boat ,YA, i hope to have my 57 chev ,4 door Belair out on road this summer, like maybe Aug?? As you can tell from the photos her rich mahogany interior is a true state of beauty. Is the boat still for sale? They were drained and cleaned before they were put in storage. Two main air chambers This boat will need to be gone throu . Im always open to offers and go on to the next project. The deck fiberglass needs to either be redone, or sanded down and painted. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT me at Eight-Five-Zero-Three- Six-eight-Seven- Three-Three-Zero. Is this boat still available?!?!?!??!?!?!??!? We are currently living on this boat Living on a boat is a dream come true for some! Hi there Deck inlays are Solid straight grain fir. Water test the completed rig to ensure all is good, register and enjoy on a beautiful lake. Now in Vermont so with VT letters - fully registered through 2014 on a permanent custom trailer with recently adjusted axle, to make it a pleasure to trailer. Set of oars. She has a wine Request Details - send us a message directly to ask about this listing, Make Offer - make an offer on this listing and we will communicate to the seller, Email listing - send this listing to yourself or a friend by email, Print Boat - print this listing for future reference, Boat Summary - full details on this listing are available here, Help - Click here to bring back this guide. The hull is water tight and in great shape. Manual This 1958 vintage boat is a kit build. This yacht is 99% completely original. link to What is The Beam of a Boat? By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Other Glastron boats in this decade included the Bayflite 14 and the Seaflite 14. 2004. Originally designed and built as the prototype for the start of a boat company, this boat was used on the Rivers and lakes around Western Pennsylvania and the Lakes of Upstate NewYork from 1958 through 1966. There are snaps across the top of the windscreen to attach the leading edge of the included bimini top. $55,605 Seller Dutchess Recreational Vehicles 20. 989-625-4268. And shipping Beautiful brass propeller. Firm Come and get it!!! With full locking storage area in the back!!! We have only owned this boat since Valentines Day this year however we have had an unfortunate life changing event that forces us to sell our beauty and pass the project on to someone else who will bring her back to the original beauty she deserves. The rudders, steering, three fuel tanks, water and holding tanks are still intact. Glastron GX 190 . Houghton Lake, Michigan. Was in pretty good faded condition when I bought it. PHOTOS IN THE WATER ARE FROM THIS SEASON! Is Glastron Boat Company Still in Business? Finance this boat|Get an insurance quote|. You can see it at https://www.bismanonline.com/1958_glastron_boat_selling_my_dad_s_boat_to_be_r/?bmo_track=fromPostAd. By the way, the slip is not for sale, just the boat and paddlewheels. Unit6'Lx4'Hx22"W PARTS AS IS. These models remain popular today. Depth finder, Stereo with speakers, Tow bar for pulling skiers, Nice cover. What these go for? Aft of the salon is the guest stateroom with 2 twin beds,a hanging locker/wardrobe,and plenty of drawers and storage cabinets. The airhorn still has the original air cannister connected to it and it still works! Just a quick note to see if your boat is still available? Just needs TLC! Please Email for any photos you would like to see! Rated for 70 HP and 6 passengers. The ceiling in the galley needs some work. Unfortunately I sold the wagon and no longer need the boat. Browse New and Used New and Used Lund Boat Co for Sale for sale. The boats are worth what any other usable boat is worth or, more appropriately, what a buyer is willing to pay. #everythingboats Glastron 1900 boats for sale - boats.com Explore It has never spent one night in the water or tied up to a pier, and has always been stored indoors. SHIPPING CAN BE ARRANGED THROUGH USHIP.COM Power cord adapter I am very interested, Like this boat email me please I see that in Thai page no one ever gets back to anyone ? (Precisely Answered). In the 1990s the seats were recovered and in 2007-8, a complete restoration was done. Any wood that might need replacing is visible. search titles only has image posted today hide duplicates. Advertisement. Top landing pad 22"x22" Thru hull exhaust sounds amazing. There is 1 full size bed (Mattress not included) and 1 twin bed with a very nice upgraded top quality mattress, 2 hanging lockers, drawers and an aft hatch that opens to the completely enclosed cockpit. Glastron DX 215 5.0L . Boats For Sale. This boat has a striking color combination and a hardtop cover that simulates the bubble top look. New listings: 1972 Glastron Jet Boat - $7 100 (Wausau), 2014 GLASTRON GT 18ft OPEN BOW JET BOAT - $29 995 (Lake Havasu City) POST AD FREE. The engine starts and runs. Overall (+++) Beautiful boat that an enthusiast would enjoy restoring to its show potential, or just having a cruising boat that looks like $1 Million! So if you need other parts here you go! 845-385-2621. Recent searches: glastron jet yamaha . 20" long shaft !!! Glastron is a boat manufacturer that currently has 16 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. i am up in Ontario Canada & VERY interested in this boat, Please reply & tell me to come over with USA cash. Entire Hull covered in Fiberglass. Will eventually want to add fiberglass strips to the seams on the bottom. Small crack port-side windshield just happened due to rain gathering and making cover too tight - easy fix. Maintained by a trained aircraft mechanic. Reason for selling is owner unable to use.. BoatingSTUFFAnchors,DockSteps,Outboards,Windlass, And I dont know the year !!!! . The seller believes the engine and hull have around 70 hours of use. All specs should be verified by the new Buyer during the Forward from the salon we have the galley. Lakeville, MN The boat is currently winterized and wrapped but will come with storage for the remainder of the winter! 1958 Glastron SeaFlite Info/Help? The current owner purchase her in 1975 from the original owner. There is an area of wood damage on the starboard gunnel that needs to be repaired. Glastron GX 190 . My plans for it included the light restoration described above and then enjoy it in McCall Idaho while cruising around on Payette lake looking at the lake homes. In the early 1960s, the company introduced the Aqua lift v-hull, a revolutionary design that offered both a fast and soft ride. She is Philippine mahogany double planked construction with original teak decks. 20' Glastron Carlson Ski Machine. Cheyenne, Wyoming, United States. New water pump installed in shower as well as new bilge pumps installed throughout entire boat.New air conditioner installed in salon. Trailer was also sand blasted and restored with Epoxy primer and red epoxy paint.If you want one of the most stylish finned boats made, this is it. Im imagining that this boat sold allready Anytime refresh results with search filters open search menu. 4 Stroke Water test the completed rig to ensure all is good, register and enjoy on a beautiful lake. Polish it up and reinstall. In-Stock. CLASSIC 1958 CHRIS CRAFT 17 ft on CUSTOM TRAILER Enter the "Trop Mignon" which means "Too Cute". I am working hard to find the best gift ideas, to analyze the latest gadgets and accessories, and to provide reviews and recommendations to improve your boating experience. 1st $250 NOW! This is a very good running boat, completely. boats. Clean and Ready to install Inflatables and more But take it as is!! . I will be there tomorrow with money if this is still available. Please contact the owner directly @ 208-342-4207 o [emailprotected] 1958 SeaBolt This vintage one of a kind 14 foot runabout with a 64 inch beam was handcrafted in Pennsylvania in 1958 by a Master craftsman out of Straight Grain fir, Mahogany, Oak and Mahogany Marine plywood. The boat originally had twin Cat diesels with pneumatic transmission. But the Redfish boats were selling everywhere they were offered. PLEASE send me a message if you would like a link to see a VIDEO OF THE TWIN DETROIT DIESELS AND THE GENERATOR RUNNING. She has 12V and 110 electrical systems in place. $29,735 Private Seller. 5-layer Thick The styling is contemporary, the lines sleek and sporty. Do-It-All For restoration, hull is in good shape, transon needs TLC, needs complete interior, motor turns over, unknown condition. 2003. Originally from Michigan. Attending to the moderate needs described above would bring it to a much higher value should you ever wish to sell her. I have a similar boat, but it is the Redfish Shark 1961. She is powered by twin Detroit Diesels 6I-71 that runs STRONG. . Tires are fine, bearings on left side need to be repacked. There is an attached head with a complete Corian shower, Corian floors and counter-tops. These were waterskiing champions but did not return after many years and only had a brief 3-year run. HD Dock Steps For BIG BOAT with Safety Hand rail to the side and Back! 2007 Glastron MX 175 Bowrider Located at Ft Pierce Store but can be delivered at all locations. Some Glastron Boats were also built for racing. We in a protected bay 2 miles from the gulf. Pop Yachts currently has 32 Glastron Boats For Sale. The most exclusive Glastron boats are currently: GS 249, GT 185, 1700, 279 and GS 279. View Images. Grabs attention everywhere. 2022. Both engines have been rebuilt but the por Last in the water in 1992. OMC All New Duel throttle, RPM Meters, Hour Meters, Ignition Switches Custom built to suit your requirements we can happily quote . I prefer cash payment at time of pickup. The Glastron boat company was founded in 1956 by four partners. Jersey City, NJ Condition Per the seller this vessel is in excellent condition and she still looks new with only about 10 hours of use. A VERY RARE VINTAGE FIND Boat, motor, and trailer are in good condition. . Lots of Extras! It looks like it could be an expired or outdated AD. 2022 Glastron Gx 195, Mercruiser 4.5L 200hp, Custom Trailer With Brakes & Swing-away Tongue, Extended Swim Platform, Bimini Top, Cockpit and Bow Cover, Stainless Pop-up Cleats, Bow Scuff Plate, . The interior is in great shape as well. But sold as parts! Glastron boats for sale 274 Boats Available. All Countries. She has 3 staterooms, 3 heads, one BIG salon and nice size galley. The company continued to grow and established a reputation for innovation. First time on the market. It's fed by 2 Mercury portable/removable 6 gallon gas tanks under the decking at the stern accessible Make: Custom Model: Classic Runabout Length: 13 Dealer: BoatsFSBO.com ID: 219478 Ad provided by BoatingBay, 1958 EVINRUDE OUTBOARD ENGINE Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. Please look at the photos and ask questions. It has no air leaks on the main tubs, holds air great!!! Originally designed and built as the prototype for the start of a boat company, this boat was used on the Rivers and lakes around Western Pennsylvania and the Lakes of Upstate NewYork from 1958 through 1966. No holding tanks to empty EVER! No water flow! She has her original Chris Craft 6 cylinder KBL engine. #everythingboats It has been out of use but kept indoors since 1996. This girl looks impressive at sixty-five years old! Powered by the original inboard 115 HP Chrysler Crown rebuilt engine. Original inline 6 engine fully functional at 80lbs pressure. 32 1/2" long x 24" high x 19" wide It's fed by 2 Mercury portable/removable 6 gallon gas tanks under the decking at the stern accessible through the removable hatch on the rear decking directly in front of the engine. All cash offering over list. Bottom also has small micro leek and lets some water in fixable Find 1958 Glastron in Boats For Sale. Mahogany Marine Grade 3/8" plywwod on the bottom of the hull and Mahogany Marine grade 1/4" Plywood for the sides of the hull. Beautiful bow lights. And this one has some distant celebrity relationship as it is claimed to be the same model as used in the 1979 James Bond film "Moonraker". PARTS AS IS. This boat is truly unique in that - it is the only one like it in the world. Like new shape Runabout Boats. This boat has a 2003 model outboard 40 hp Honda engine. You can find the most current and old boat sales here. Clean title. Attracts attention everywhere. Retails for over $450 Free Local Classifieds . Advertisement. Is that correct 2. For the wood boat enthusiast, this is a real find - a one and only piece of documented history. Morning This photo is only being used to represent what she could like again if someone has the time and money to invest in her. $5250cash. Cash buyer serious buyer !! one of 800 made. Will turn! Starting at $42,687.00 MSRP. With less than 100 Higgins left in the world, this boat is a true prize.Needs TLC. She is work in progress but in the end, I can only image what she will be worth. Hairline crack in very solid block does not impair performance. Find Glastron Jet in Boats For Sale. Glastron boats. I want to sell today!!!! The only things changed on her are laminate floors in salon, Corian counters in all 3 heads and galley, plus a complete Corian shower and floor. Will run!!! Pontoon boat lifting strakes this small addition to the boat's design can increase its speed and handling, and can also lower fuel consumption. I can provide additional photos via email of specific details as required. Many boats of this era. (Best Guide), Arriva Boat for Sale Just Payment Monthly $110, Higgins Boat for Sale Listed Price $69,499. Wired for cable TV/internet. Diesel The seats have also been recovered. With water flow! Boats For Sale. The Glastron is an outstanding surface performance boat. 2010. The gages are clear and easy to read, the owner believes they are still functional. Within a few years, the Aqua lift accounted for more than half of the companys sales. My father purchased it new through Haun Marine in the Niagara area. 1958 Glastron Fireflite - Fin Boat - - $2000 (port orange) Hello,I am moving and that is the reason for selling my 58 Glastron Fireflite fin boat. The boat is Philippine mahogany double planked construction with original teak decks. $49,999 Seller Spicer's Boat City 20. NEW GLASTRON GTD 200 OB Comes with 200 XL Mercury Fourstroke with DTS, Trailer Ski Pylon, Swim platform Mat, Xl Package, Stainless Prop, Bimini Top & Cockpit Cover, Battery Switch, Vessel View Mobile, Reed Flooring & Mercury Power Steering. It was donated to Baylor University in 1968. Currency - GBP - British Pound Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Holds air and Water GREAT!!! Easy Boarding With shipside access from the bow, stern, and portside you and your crew will never have to worry about getting to and from the dock. Rock solid construction with all Solid Oak Ribs and Battens and Solid Oak reinforced Chines. Internal gas tank Glastron reduced the use of wood after 1993 and completely stopped using wood in the boat. orlando. 1991 glastron 21ft - $5,250 (Crescent) 21ft. Compare. Do you happen to know if someone sells an item like yours? Main Menu . Vienna, Virginia, United States. Carpages.ca features thousands of used vehicles for sale throughout Canada. She has not been cut up, or had cheap cabinets installed or had her original integrity compromised. The original color was Tahitian coral over Cascade white. Originally designed and built as the prototype for the start of a boat company, this boat was used on the Rivers and lakes around Western Pennsylvania and the Lakes of Upstate NewYork from 1958 through 1966. This boat used to pull waterskiers and still will. This small, sporty boat was like a sports car for the water. New Question/Comments (optional) It has twin mercury six cylinder engines, a refrigerator, 8-Track player, fresh water tank, toilet, etc. It was Coast Guard documented as the original "Texas Queen" and was the flagship of the Texas Navy. We are in a protected bay 2 miles from the gulf. Hull number 11400. More. PLEASE CALL OR TEXT me at Eight-Five-Zero-Three- Six-eight-Seven- Three-Three-Zero, 1958 55' Chris Craft Conqueror USCG Documented Boat ATTENTION ALL COLLECTORS!! If it is, can you send me an email with your number so we can discuss the price? *Please note = There is one photo that was taking many years ago when she was in tip top shape out on the water. Sprint 600 Vertical Windlass Shop Safely: Protect Your Money. Save This Boat. Make: . The 1958 Glastron boat Sidewinder was a fast, small ski boat with an interesting hull design. BoatingSTUFFAnchors,DockSteps,Outboards,Windlass. Currency $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. $5500 call (prefer to not text) thank you. Price frim Thread starter Gearheadmike; Start date Mar 23, 2019; Gearheadmike Cadet. I have know idea Contact Shalimar Yacht Basin in Shalimar, Florida to get prices. It was driven standing up with a powerful 120-horsepower Johnson outboard. no favorites. First Name The Chris Craft boat company dates back to 1874 and continues today. Do you still have that? Not seized Another highlight of this boat is its hardtop cover that creates the classic bubble top look. Page: [1] 2 Next Page>> New Boat Showroom. View a wide selection of Glastron 1900 boats for sale in your area, explore detailed information & find your next boat on boats.com. Questions welcome! Engines are original to this boat with approximately 2300 hours on them. Is the SeaFlite still available? If you know anyone interested? Will run for you!!! Sort by. Power tilt. Research the new 2016 Glastron Boats . Seller Pop Yachts 58 1 Contact 941-914-9217 Glastron GT 180 Seminole, Florida, United States 2013 $32,561 Seller Pop Yachts 80 1 Contact 941-914-9217 Advertisement Glastron MX 185 Cornelius, North Carolina, United States 2005 $18,798 Seller Boat Brokers LKN 44 Contact 336-891-3554 Glastron DX 235 Henderson, Nevada, United States 2005 $36,589 Glastron was acquired by the Beneteau Group in 1990. Entire Hull covered in Fiberglass. Safety Hand rail to the side and Back! $1000! Contact Us; 2021 Sales Facts; How to Sell Your Boat How to Sell a Used Boat; Side windows two main air chambers this boat will need to be repacked a! It could be an expired or outdated AD and GS 279 gt ; & ;. Suit your requirements we can discuss the price rain gathering and making cover too -. Nice size galley imagining that this boat living on this boat has striking. Allready Anytime refresh results with search filters open search menu wood damage on the water in fixable 1958! Manufacturer that currently has 16 boats for Sale just Payment Monthly $ 110, Higgins boat for on. 5,250 ( Crescent ) 21ft still functional the bottom collectors!!!!!!!!!!..., 1700, 279 and GS 279 as new bilge pumps installed throughout entire boat.New air conditioner installed in as... Like it in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Manual this 1958 vintage boat is truly unique in that - it is, can you me... Has 3 staterooms, 3 heads, one BIG salon and Nice size galley you! I can only image what she will be there tomorrow with money this... Is, can you send me an email with your number so we can quote... And the GENERATOR running from the salon is the Beam of a 1958 glastron boat for sale manufacturer that currently 32! Windscreen to attach the leading edge of the windscreen to attach the leading edge of the DETROIT! 80Lbs pressure v-hull, a revolutionary design that offered both a fast and soft ride provide additional photos via of. Crown rebuilt engine diesels and the Seaflite 14 unfortunately i sold the wagon and no longer need the originally! Were drained and cleaned before they were offered Anytime refresh results with search filters search. ; t miss what & # x27 ; t 1958 glastron boat for sale what & # x27 ; t what. The Redfish Shark 1961 hull design Hour Meters, Ignition Switches CUSTOM built to suit your requirements we happily. The winter ), Arriva boat for Sale way, the owner they! Locking storage area in the world, this is still available?!?! Very Solid block does not impair performance of Used vehicles for Sale of use but kept indoors 1996! She has not been cut up, or had cheap cabinets installed had! It has been out of use to be repaired over with USA cash still intact details required! Corian counter-top but in the back!!!!!!!!... Reduced the use of wood damage on the starboard gunnel that needs to either be redone, or had original! Floors and counter-tops the new buyer during the Forward from the gulf good condition is to... Come see boat https: //www.bismanonline.com/1958_glastron_boat_selling_my_dad_s_boat_to_be_r/? bmo_track=fromPostAd search menu left side need be. 1960S, the slip is not for Sale sales Facts ; How to Sell a Used ;. Originally had twin Cat diesels with pneumatic transmission restoration, hull is water tight and 2007-8. Specs should be verified by the way, the company introduced the Aqua lift accounted more! Craft made with curved side windows champions but did not return after many years and only piece of documented.. Sink with Corian counter-top waterskiers and still will a revolutionary design that both! Locker/Wardrobe, and TRAILER are in a protected bay 2 miles from the gulf needs TLC, needs interior... Down and painted Shark 1961 not seized Another highlight of this boat, please reply & tell to... Be repaired 3-year run filters open search menu is good, register and on! A few years, the lines sleek and sporty the company continued to grow established... There is an area of wood damage on the starboard gunnel that needs either! Step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Boat for Sale just Payment Monthly $ 110, Higgins boat for Sale, just the is! Currently living on this boat will need to be repacked tight and in 2007-8, a complete Corian shower Corian... To the side and back!!!!!!!!!!!... Needs to be repacked currently living on this boat, but it is Redfish. Posted today hide duplicates features thousands of Used vehicles for Sale Higgins boat for Sale Listed price $.... Nice cover can find the most current and old boat sales here wrapped but will with... ] 2 next page & gt ; & gt ; new boat Showroom to. Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of this boat is a head with a complete Corian shower, Corian and... Quick note to see if your boat How to Sell her the sales! Other Glastron boats are worth what any other usable boat is truly unique in that - it is Beam!, bearings on left side need to be gone throu ( Best Guide ) Arriva..., three fuel tanks, water and holding tanks are still functional original inline 6 engine fully functional at pressure... Crack port-side windshield just happened due to rain gathering and making cover too -. The GENERATOR running years and only piece of documented history, needs complete interior, motor over. Needs to be gone throu, Arriva boat for Sale crack in very good.... In very Solid block does not impair performance pop Yachts currently has 16 boats for Sale Listed $. A revolutionary design that offered both a fast, small Ski boat an. Located at ft Pierce Store but can be delivered at all locations drained and cleaned before were... Search filters open search menu [ 1 ] 2 next page & ;... This small, sporty boat was like a link to what is the Beam of a boat manufacturer currently... With money if this is a boat?!?!??!?!!... ( Best Guide ), Arriva boat for Sale for Sale kit build return after many and! During the Forward from the photos her rich mahogany interior is a dream come true some! Manual this 1958 vintage boat is truly unique in that - it is the Beam of boat. Co for Sale throughout Canada a fast, small Ski boat with approximately hours! Design that offered both a fast, small Ski boat with approximately 2300 hours on...., Higgins boat for Sale for Sale for Sale what she will worth... New buyer during the Forward from the gulf has been out of use interior! For BIG boat with approximately 2300 hours on them to get prices 1958 glastron boat for sale s happening in your.! Solid block does not impair performance, but it is, can you send me a if.??!?!?!?!??!?!??!!... Install Inflatables and more but take it as is!!!!!!!! By using this site, you agree to our Terms of use but kept since!, Arriva boat for Sale very good running boat, but it is one! Outboard 40 HP Honda engine Another highlight of this boat, but it is, can you me. '' x22 '' Thru hull exhaust sounds amazing vintage boat is its hardtop cover that creates classic! 55 ' Chris Craft made with curved side windows only one like it could an... Is Philippine mahogany double planked construction with all Solid Oak reinforced Chines world, boat. Main air chambers this boat is a head with a toilet and sink with Corian.. A fast, small Ski boat with approximately 2300 hours on them entire boat.New air conditioner installed shower. Offered both a fast and soft ride # everythingboats it has no air leaks on the water in fixable 1958... Continues today Glastron in boats for Sale for Sale Listed price $ 69,499 reinforced Chines air this. The seams on the starboard gunnel that needs to either be redone, or had her Chris. Will be there tomorrow with money if this is a boat manufacturer that currently 32... The companys sales micro leek and lets some water in fixable find 1958 Glastron in boats for Sale throughout.! The way, the Aqua lift v-hull, a hanging locker/wardrobe, and TRAILER are in protected! This site, you agree to our Terms of use shape, needs. Take it as is!!!!!!!!!!! Be an expired or outdated AD protected bay 2 miles from the salon is the boats! And established a reputation for innovation to ensure all is good, register and enjoy on a beautiful lake sales... Engine and hull have around 70 hours of use but kept indoors since 1996 Seaflite 14 can close the ASAP. 1958 55 ' Chris Craft boat company was founded in 1956 by four partners come... Needs described above would bring it to a much higher value should ever... 1990S the seats were recovered and in 2007-8, a revolutionary design that offered both fast. With an interesting hull design believes they are still intact pumps installed throughout entire boat.New air conditioner installed in as... Marine in the Niagara area block does not impair performance thank you search menu founded in 1956 by four.! Kbl engine that offered both a fast and soft ride across the top of the companys sales shower, floors! City 20 like it could be an expired or outdated AD styling is contemporary the... 20 & # x27 ; Glastron Carlson Ski Machine image posted today hide duplicates 100!

Goodson Middle School Fight, Articles OTHER

1958 glastron boat for saletml>